• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Resource for CA disp? Cupertio and Healdsburg,Calif

MinnBobber

Hi,
heading to CA in Sept for visit with brother (non-cannabis user).

Is there a good resource to locate/ disp in Cupertino (by San Jose) and Healdsburg / Santa Rosa?

I know many cities banned rec sales :(
Thanks

EDIT: and a big f#ck you to airlines and their pricing schemes. I had flights selected and go to get my credit card and ..... price increased $100. F U !

Last edited:
MinnBobber,

Tranquility

Hi,

Is there a good resource to locate/ disp in Cupertino (by San Jose) and Healdsburg / Santa Rosa?

Thanks

EDIT: and a big f#ck you to airlines and their pricing schemes. I had flights selected and go to get my credit card and ..... price increased $100. F U !
If you haven't bought yet, you might clear your cache before looking up your flight.

While there is some dispute over if it helps (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2017/02/02/cookies-flight_n_6430592.html), what could it hurt?

Tranquility,

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
Hi,

Thanks

Well as far as my checking went you only have three choices, Oakland, San Jose, and San Francisco as all the other smaller cities don't do recreational. Now if you are trying to do the dispensary route with a medical than I would suppose you would need to call a medical dispensary first to make sure you have the necessary paperwork and that they would except them. SF has several recreational sites that are within a couple miles of AT&T Park(SF Giants). I have used "Barbary Coast" and it's a top shelf place with a very nice lounge. Also the "Apothecarium"(SOMA) is almost as good. I have used these as a recreational user. Hope this info helps. Sayonara.

ghostofcyberx13,
Reactions: MinnBobber
Top Bottom