Resin on cut

lookhigh

FC member
Well i got a nasty cut on my finger while i was chopping up some buds. There was lots of resin on the scissors and on my fingers. So resin got in and around the cut. I left it on and covered with plaster. Pain was gone minutes later. No pain or bleeding all night and the next day the whole thing looked clean and closed up? I never saw anything to heal up so quick.
I am now considering making some rso asap.

lookhigh,
Reactions: Squiby

ginolicious

Very interesting. Guess it was like that cement crap they use now a days instead of using stitches. Pretty cool though to get that from cannabis resin.

ginolicious,
Reactions: lookhigh

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
It also works great on burns. It can sometimes be hard to work in so you can infuse in a little coconut oil and rub in.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: lookhigh

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It also works great on burns. It can sometimes be hard to work in so you can infuse in a little coconut oil and rub in.
Tell me about it.. I had a user error induced torch explosion,while being naked .. Virgin Coconut + Oil = HQ burn salve. I had burns on my nipples,eyebrows,nose, i thought i will be scarred for life. After 10 days of treatment ,my skin looked better than before the burning with zero scarring.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Use the resin mixed with coconut oil?
Would be easier than making RSO.

Yeah I infuse a bit of rosin into some unrefined coconut oil at low temp.

Tell me about it.. I had a user error induced torch explosion,while being naked .. Virgin Coconut + Oil = HQ burn salve. I had burns on my nipples,eyebrows,nose, i thought i will be scarred for life. After 10 days of treatment ,my skin looked better than before the burning with zero scarring.

That's amazing! My buddy got stung by a bunch of bees the other day, I gave him the same mixture and he received instant pain relief.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: C No Ego

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yeah I infuse a bit of rosin into some unrefined coconut oil at low temp.

That's amazing! My buddy got stung by a bunch of bees the other day, I gave him the same mixture and he received instant pain relief.
Works also For mosquito bites ,i apply reclaim straight on the spot . Bump is gone within an hour or so :),otherwise it would have been there for days.

Top Bottom