1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale **REPOST + PRICE DROP** cheap/quality American glass

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by brandonflav, Jul 5, 2018.

1. brandonflav

brandonflav mastermind behind the great Vapor Caper

Got hurt at work and unfortunately just utilized my emergency funds, so hoping a few fellow FC users may be looking for a new piece. Have some accessories I will get up too.

Paypal and personal checks are what I can accommodate; I wouldn't ship until the check cleared if that was the avenue of payment.

I have never been a big oil user at all. So very little dabbing was done in a few of these; otherwise these were just water filtration systems I was using with my dyna vap plus a couple test runs using log vapes haha. Kind of embarrassing to admit, but this was all part of my GAS and I got caught up in buying pretty things.

14mm seconds piece, had a crack when it was made and tried to take the best pic I could of it. Has black light reactive section an a screaming vagina milli attached on the back. Asking $65 shipped.

[​IMG]

14mm sand-blasted piece with some unpolished glass and some abstract line work marbles, and on the mouthpiece. Asking $125 shipped.

[​IMG]

14mm turtle below is sold

[​IMG]

14mm funky elephant/rhino hybrid piece with black light reflective sections. Hate to admit it, but looks like I cracked this badass little piece while I had it; crack in the ear in one of the pics. Asking $105 shipped.

[​IMG]

14mm old school bubbler piece with wood grain sections on the mouth and booty. Brand new and unused so price is firm. Asking $140 shipped.

[​IMG]

14mm all fumed fab egg with funky free from attachment. Asking $140 shipped. All photos of this piece taken using flash, didn't have any sunshine to use at the time.

[​IMG]

10mm Super Mario Bros. piece Brand new and unused so price is firm. Asking $150 shipped.

[​IMG]

10mm dichro piece below has been traded

[​IMG]

10mm funky shaped piece with some cool flower/implosion marbles and an amber "glob" on the joint and downstem. Asking $115 shipped.

[​IMG]

10mm neat mini tube with dark blue accents and a pretty opal attachment on the back. Asking $130 shipped.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    tonuzzi, Vapor_Eyes, Hogni and 5 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors