Remembering your dreams: Combustion vs Vaporization

biohacker

So you consider anything but distilled water to be dirty and filthy? Does distilled water even occur anywhere in nature? Surely we are designed to drink water with abundant trace minerals no?

Did you even read the Mercola article that you quoted? I wouldn't touch distilled water, and your theory on fasting, drinking dead (distilled) water, and a ketogenic diet killing cancer has been debunked several times. In fact, one recent metabolic theory on ketosis and cancer points to ketosis INCREASING the cancer cell's activity.

Forgive me mods for I have sinned, so some of these distilled water posts may need their own thread. Sorry @max!

pressure

So you consider anything but distilled water to be dirty and filthy? Does distilled water even occur anywhere in nature? Surely we are designed to drink water with abundant trace minerals no?

Did you even read the Mercola article that you quoted? I wouldn't touch distilled water, and your theory on fasting, drinking dead (distilled) water, and a ketogenic diet killing cancer has been debunked several times. In fact, one recent metabolic theory on ketosis and cancer points to ketosis INCREASING the cancer cell's activity.

Forgive me mods for I have sinned, so some of these distilled water posts may need their own thread. Sorry @max!

its been deunked? You mean they put misinformation out there to scare people. remember big phama wants you sick

for get the fact that you could distill pond water, sea water, shit water, toxic water and make it pure. pure water will kill you, the world is flat, dont go to far, you will fall off

Last edited:
pressure,

crawdad

floatin
feel this has derailed somewhat but i took a few months to research water quality at the tap vs filtering vs distilled bottled, etc...ended up with an RO system in the kitchen for anything we consume and dont bother with the rest. trace minerals sound good and all but you can get this either in foods or supplements as needed depending on your body chemistry (some of us need more or less of this, no one size fits all). what bothered me more than not getting all of the trace minerals is what is left in the water post processing and what is picked up in the pipes on its way to my tap (or bottle if bought).

crawdad,

biohacker

its been deunked? You mean they put misinformation out there to scare people. remember big phama wants you sick

So now you're turning to conspiracy theories? You are 100% absolutely sure that a ketogenic diet + distilled water is the end all cure to cancer? :bang: That muthafucking Big Pharma!

Ketones CAN fuel cancer:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3047616/pdf/cc0917_3506.pdf

Furthermore, although i'm not 100% certain, I have HEARD that cancer can only grow in an ACIDIC environment, and both distilled water and RO water are slightly ACIDIC. You may want to add some trace mineral drops before you get a mineral deficiency that can actually CAUSE cancer.

Apologies again to the mods, but this thread has been hanging by a thread will all the water and calcifying pineal gland talk.

Dream on!

max

Out to lunch
Let's have an end to the posts on the pluses or minuses of distilled water, or any other kind of water for that matter. It's become the 'hot off topic' here and doesn't merit any more arguing in a thread about remembering dreams.

Any new posts on water will be removed and the poster may also be banned from the thread entirely.

As for whether mj use makes you dream less or just not remember them as well, or both, this post on quora.com pretty much sums up my take on it.

"A drop in REM stage of sleep is a commonly reported side effect of daily MJ usage, but I can assure you, you still dream.
MJ is famous for creating lapses in short term memory, which may result in you not remembering your dreams as you wake.
This does not mean you're not dreaming, merely that you're dreaming less and less likely to remember any youhave had the previous night."

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-I-stop-dreaming-when-I-smoke-weed

Ricardo

All due respects to Quora, but I vape pretty much every evening and almost always remember my dreams, at least until I get up and running in the morning. Vivid dreams too, sometimes funny, sometimes scary, and sometimes sexy :love::zzz:

Ricardo,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I often mix a nice blob of my ABV coconut oil in tea before bed. I've noticed my dreams are often really intense when I do this. To the point that I'm talking in my sleep. Not claiming to fully remember these dreams though!

sativasam,

Tommy10

Have to go quora on this, wouldn't say I don't dream or never remember because of MJ, but the detail I can recall and the amount of dreams I can remember is much less using MJ.
Sugar man! Won't ya bring back All those colours to my dreams!!!
And like some here I'd probably rather not remember my strange dreams, I prefer I nice awake closed eye visual, MJ can really help heighten other dream enhancers as far as I'm concerned. This is where I find my positive, spiritual dream vibes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy10,

mightyhigh

I seem to remember my dreams much more when vaping. i think it's partially due to not using quite as much herb when vaping compared to combusting a joint. And when i stop using completely my dreams come back in full force. I think dreams can be a very important part of your life. great for a perception change or to look at your issues from another perspective (reasons that lead many of us to use herb in the first place). just a little advocacy for tea breaks and remembering your dreams.. *hits vape

another side note. when i was a younger user and noticed how it affected my dreams, i developed a theory that marijuana was tapping into the same parts of the brain as dreams and exhausting it so that I wouldn't dream as much at night. Why dream at night when I can daydream all day? Then I realized that it was probably just my lack of short term memory that was the likely culprit..

mightyhigh,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
Now that you mention it. I think my dream recall has improved. Only problem is most my dreams are fricken nightmaresssss

You and me both, it's fucked up. Although I dab and vape myself into a coma most nights to avoid remembering.

Seems a few here are having same problem.

h3rbalist,
Reactions: sativasam

BeardedCrow

I drink filtered water through my berkey water filter.
Sometimes a few time in a year I'll drink water mixed with arm and hammer powder.
Something my parents do... i dont know the science behind it, but is the opposite of acidic?

And back on topic, I don't see any difference in smoking for vaping for my dreams, I don't remember any of it unless cannabis is out of my body at least a month.

BeardedCrow,
Reactions: biohacker

bigbossgrayfox03

I notice if I don't vape too high of a temp. Also been drinking Chaga Tea which cleanses the pineal gland (among other things)
12-facts-about-chaga.png

bigbossgrayfox03,
Reactions: biohacker

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I notice that my dreams come back quite quickly when I'm on a T break. It's not so much that I don't dream when I'm vaping daily. It's that I don't remember the dreams when I wake up. I know that I have dreams still because once woken up many times in the middle of them.

What really is interesting is when I get ripped then fall asleep I get "thought dreams". I'm not sure what the correct term is but it's like I'm dreaming and thinking at the same time. I'm both awake and asleep in the same moment. The thoughts seem to expand and have dream like qualities. I'm totally aware of what's going on and even have had this happen with my eyes open.

Top Bottom