Relaxotech Zolo

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
Wait, weren't the boundless cfc and "vaporfi atom" her favorites though? Sorry, just salty when someone who is trying to come off as a "reviewer" is clearly just an ad. Sorry mods, I do know this is off thread topic so I apologize for that.

Does the zolo seem like it would be a worth while conduction unit? Imag has made decent options in the past, so if this is a safe to use unit, and if the updates suggested are made, do you think it would be worth owning even if it just for a backup?

Justpassedu

Wait, weren't the boundless cfc and "vaporfi atom" her favorites though? Sorry, just salty when someone who is trying to come off as a "reviewer" is clearly just an ad. Sorry mods, I do know this is off thread topic so I apologize for that.

Does the zolo seem like it would be a worth while conduction unit? Imag has made decent options in the past, so if this is a safe to use unit, and if the updates suggested are made, do you think it would be worth owning even if it just for a backup?
I have a Zolo , def would make a good back up , I really cannot attest to the safeness of it . I have had a session where it started tasting really bad maybe even harmful and stopped but than I have had some nice sessions also. I like that it heats up super quick , short sessions so you can use it quick and it is somewhat like my pax in someways . It needs a few burn offs before using but as a back up vape it would do nice . I only used mine a handful of times and will be back up if need be.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I ran countless burn offs and it never improved so I was never able to test it, but it has potential if they'd improve a few things... imo temperatures, vibration, insulation

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
So how much would each of you feel comfortable spending on one if you were to buy one as a "beater" backup?

Lookatmeglow,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
So how much would each of you feel comfortable spending on one if you were to buy one as a "beater" backup?
Even if I found some use for it I prefer to not recommand it since there is a lot of better options around in the market , although, as @Shit Snacks mentionned, the unit get some potential.
Look at the abv the girl get in the video above, blackened with green species, typically the abv I got while loading the Zolo àla Pax....and the taste was pretty bad with burned accents!
My loose load avoid this abv but since the small load, it's done after a 4mn cycle at 195°C.

Alex22887

vapetastic
Has the Zolo been officially released? I thought i'd find this thread under "Upcoming portable vaporizers." Either way, I was fortunate to receive a test unit. From what i'm told, the new version of the Zolo will have shortened vibration. Their email also stated they are working on the "off-putting" smell that sometimes arises from new units, as well as further fastening of the mouthpiece magnets.

The quality on this unit feels much higher than the previous Imags, the only thing I would have them improve is the side-button quality, as the color is a bit off, and they feel somewhat cheap. At it's highest temp, it does appear to show signs of some combustion. At lower temps, the device performs just fine for my use. Visually, the thing looks nice, It has a nice pattern and feel to it's body. It has good weight to it, and I've had no issues with the mouthpiece. Discretion is really important to me, and i've found it's enough for public use.

I suppose it will all come down to the unit's price point. How much will it cost? Can it fill the under $100 portable vape niche? The Flowermate Mini currently sells online at $105, and the X-Max Pro v2 sells for $80. Two solid contenders at that price point, the Zolo will need to price this unit accordingly.

Alex22887,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah they followed up with me too, I again told them my issues with the test unit I received as I shared them here. They said they're forwarding them on to the engineering team, so hopefully there will be lower temps available (with accurate Celsius-Fahrenheit conversion) and I am still hoping for some kind of quartz spacer to pack herbs down... Also yeah if they don't improve the smell and the fumes then I'll never be able to test it myself. Also told them to make vibration able to be turned off, and longer session length too. We'll see what they come up with, don't think it's been released at retail price

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom