refillable/reusable cartridges for CO2 oil

Hi all,
A friend from the west coast gave me a CO2 pen setup that looks like an O.Pen. It was filled with CO2 oil that he made- SUPER good stuff! Anyways, it is going to be empty soon and he said I should be able to refill the cartridge 1-2 times with CO2 oil. One of the local dispensaries sells similar .5 cartridges filled with straight CO2 oil(no PEG or coconut oil) and it worked fine on one of those O.Pen batteries. The cartridge was pretty spendy, so I got a gram of their CO2 oil in a syringe, which was a way better deal.

My wife coughs less with the CO2 oil vs. water/ice filtered dabs(mostly rosin, some super clean BHO). So I want to have CO2 oil available for her and for stealthy situations. The dispensary sells refillable glass cartridges that look like those same O.Pen ones and the one my friend gave me- does anyone know if they are any good? Or, do you have any different cartridges that you recommend that will work and still be stealthy?

Thanks & Peace.

Kind_Karma,

Bouldorado

Are you colorado?

If so I recommend the Evolab Alchemy cartridge. Pricy but very tasty. There's also the evolab chroma which is apparently cheaper but also less flavorful.

Bouldorado,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Are you colorado?

If so I recommend the Evolab Alchemy cartridge. Pricy but very tasty. There's also the evolab chroma which is apparently cheaper but also less flavorful.

Ccell from shopapexlabs , not expensive taste great wickless all ceramic

tennisguru1,

voyciz

You need one of these bro: https://www.migvapor.com/canna-blast-vape-pen

They also sell just the tanks, but if you get that then you will also need an adapter. But these things rip! Night and day difference compared to those cheap tanks. First hit you will say WOW. Also great customer service with them.

voyciz,
Top Bottom