1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Refill Stiiizy pods with 86% THC Pure distillate oil 40 gram with tax

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by iloveCBD, May 16, 2018.

1. iloveCBD

iloveCBD Member

I live in the bay area and pay $63 with tax for a gram Stiiizy pod. Check this out, I refilled it with some 86% THC PURE concentrate and its hitting like magic! Stronger than stiiizy pods!

Do you guys refill your cartridges? if so what do you use? I only paid with tax $45 for a full gram of distillate from PURE.

check it out here the video: https://www.reddit.com/r/oilpen/comments/8k0f76/another_day_another_refill/

StormyPinkness and why-me like this.
  2. ohmygodimsohigh

ohmygodimsohigh Well-Known Member

Thanks!

I haven't refilled any stiizy or pax pods yet, but I've filled a few ruby, myjet, and nomad pods.

I vape a lot more dry herb and dabs than pods, I'm just not on-the-go that often.

analytika likes this.
  3. CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr Well-Known Member

you just pull off the top? I was hoping for directions but is it that simple? Seems like it would drip out if you just put it in top

4. OldNewbie

OldNewbie Well-Known Member

Simply pulling off the top on Stiiizy will give access to another plug that seems silicon based. The plug will have a couple holes through the silicon and a metal peg in the middle. To refill with the plug in, you need to have a syringe with a "needle" attached. (Something like a Dabaratus.) Otherwise, you'll probably have to pull the plug all the way out.

That will get messier. (At least if you're like me.)

Personally, while I tried to refill for awhile, the hassle was a bit more than I wanted for the form factor. The small vapes by Pax and Stiiizy are great for their particular purpose. There are better choices for daily drivers. (Absent extreme stealth issues.)

CalyxSmokr likes this.
  5. CalyxSmokr

CalyxSmokr Well-Known Member

I have a stiiizy pod that does not work on the battery but is full of distillate. How can I get the oil out and into another stiizy pod?
    I don't have a dabblicator syringe but I have real sharp medical syringes. Might they work? I can pull out this metal and silicone plugs and dip in? I haven't pulled off the top yet and want to have everything in place before beginning the procedure

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors