• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Red Rosewood Underdog Twig

Status
Not open for further replies.

z9

Up for sale, a used red rosewood UD twig. I don't use this pup anymore and I'd like to it go to a nice home. It works great and hits hard, I was told it was the "newer style core" when I purchased it from another member. The wood is very thin and as a result gets quite warm when left on for extended periods of time at 12 volts. This is a very small Underdog, I've only seen a couple others that are this thin on their site. It has some chips on the sides and top edge, but nothing major. Nylon stem, tools, and old style 14mm gong included. Sorry no wall wart included. The pictures on UD's website better represent the true color of the wood, I couldn't get any outdoor shots due to the weather today. And apparently I post-dated the pictures because today's the 17th, not the 18th :doh:

Here's the vape on UD's website

The price is firm - $95 shipped and insured to the lower 48, I cover PayPal fees.

Will consider trades for a lotus, daisy or vapman

Thanks for looking, please message me with any questions; eBay feedback available upon request.

IuDKoyo.jpg

15272b-900x900.jpg
NfrfdBU.jpg
fvoNwQv.jpg
wPePMZI.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom