Recyclers - Discussion and Appreciation

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
Currently appreciating/salivating over this Terry Sharp.

Terry_Sharp_GlassNatural_Perc_Recycler_2-4_1024x1024.jpg

BoogerMan

I just pulled the trigger on the Krave Champagne Incycler.

Smoke Cartel gave me a 10% coupon code of 420MAG so the total came down to $163.80 with free shipping. I am very happy with that price for my first incycler! Function and quality can only go up from here :D Thanks again to @IWAW for sharing about your experience with Krave Glass.

It is 18mm male joint like in the picture and the logo color is randomly chosen (I think between green or black). I like both so I'm fine with either :tup:

Video to come!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Been wanting a pocket rig and found this made by T_bagg_glass

Just got a message back from him on pricing. $150 for scientific or $200 for colored like this. He has a function vid on his IG page also
ulogRHP.jpg

He also just posted his larger recycler on IG. $300 for this guy shipped
MX7cmOz.jpg
They are all nice, but $200 seems like a steal for that beauty!

sasNW

That what I thought, beautiful little pocket rig! Does them in 18 and 14mm and says he can do anything custom you request. Within his abilities of course but he did list me a bunch of techniques he could do on request. Really might have to jump in one of these next
tVHAL5I.jpg

Here is his IG page if anyone is interested, he got back to me on Kik really quickly. http://instagram.com/t_bag_glass

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
That what I thought, beautiful little pocket rig! Does them in 18 and 14mm and says he can do anything custom you request. Within his abilities of course but he did list me a bunch of techniques he could do on request. Really might have to jump in one of these next
tVHAL5I.jpg
it looks sweet

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

Just got a message back from him on pricing. $150 for scientific or $200 for colored like this. He has a function vid on his IG page also
ulogRHP.jpg

I just KIK'd him the IG post of this exact piece, and he replied it's $275, and that the post on FC is a mistake...

They are all nice, but $200 seems like a steal for that beauty!

If it sounds too good..

Last edited:

sasNW

ulogRHP.jpg

He also just posted his larger recycler on IG. $300 for this guy shipped
MX7cmOz.jpg

Sorry gents gotta make a few corrections on my original post of these recyclers . First of Kik is- T_bag_glass
Second off I did not realize the purple rig is actually a size up from the pocket rigs. He's got 3 sizes he's working on now-

The pocket size is still $150 scientific and $200 colored.

Then the middle size (purple/orangish one posted above) is going for $275!! Which still seems like a steal IMO with the fact it's bigger then the pocket rig. And the green one is actually a colab one of a kind for $380. And scientific is $225!

Then the larger for $300 scientific.

Also the 2 smaller sizes are actually natural percs:drool: And the larger a 3-hole gridded downstem. As soon as he said natural perc I know one of these is next for me. Always been a sucker for the taste from a natural perc.

Sorry for the mis information guys, but hopefully the fact I found some cool glass at a good price makes up for it. Also the artist is on top of his Kik convo with me, seems like a cool dude for sure. Here is a comparison shot he gave me for the 3 sizes
zBqoDZy.jpg

@syrupy if $275 for a medium sized sweet worked recycler like that is a bad deal then we sir see a very large difference in value. I see 100's of cyclers sitting on a normal base with a small color patch everywhere for $300+

Still ordering one of the middle sizes ASAP :tup:

Annnnndddd he's hopefully coming to FC to check it out and chat it up:D Always nice to have another glass blower aboard, said he will look into getting an account:rockon:

Last edited:

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
@syrupy if $275 for a medium sized sweet worked recycler like that is a bad deal then we sir see a very large difference in value. I see 100's of cyclers sitting on a normal base with a small color patch everywhere for $300+

Still ordering one of the middle sizes ASAP :tup:

Please go back and read the posts. The only way it's a bad deal is if the price posted was incorrect and backpedalled. Not a biggie to me, but I could tell the seller was embarrassed about it. Not the ideal first contact he wanted from this buyer. And yes, $275 is a good deal, but at that price, there are many good options. :)

sasNW

Please go back and read the posts. The only way it's a bad deal is if the price posted was incorrect and backpedalled. Not a biggie to me, but I could tell the seller was embarrassed about it. Not the ideal first contact he wanted from this buyer. And yes, $275 is a good deal, but at that price, there are many good options. :)

I did read the post and there was no backpedalling, and it was a simple mistake on my part thinking it was the same size since there ware no comparisons. And you could just get a pocket size with those colors for $200 like I originally thought it was... My bad I guess, should have just bought one myself and kept on going

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I did read the post and there was no backpedalling, and it was a simple mistake on my part thinking it was the same size since there ware no comparisons. And you could just get a pocket size with those colors for $200 like I originally thought it was... My bad I guess, should have just bought one myself and kept on going

No worries, bro. :cheers:
I appreciate the find and your sharing of it. The embarrassment was mostly mine at believing that could have actually been the right price at first. Damn trigger-happy paypal finger. That would have gone down in the top scores of my glass life. :D

sasNW

No worries, bro.
I appreciate the find and your sharing of it. The embarrassment was mostly mine at believing that could have actually been the right price at first. Damn trigger-happy paypal finger. That would have gone down in the top scores of my glass life. :D

Ya still my bad for sure, I just hate screwing up info when I it's someone else's hard work and money. Embarrassment more on my part for getting it all confused for everyone. All is well on FC again though haha :cheers:

I'm really tempted to put up $200 and get a pocket rig made just like that pinkish one though, would be missing that marble stand though. Looks really similar awesome color mix @Caligula 's sweet ryu rig

farscaper

I mean I get why he used it.... otherwise there would be a joint it his face and that might be... (cool or stupid im not sure if one could pull it off)...

and at this point if "I" were buying yes I would jump on that drop down @Caligula but switch for a honey bucket what looked like a chomp flower.

nom nom nom!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Get a 45° club banger nail. Problem solved.

Would want custom Mario style green pipe drop down for that.
$160 for a quartz nail? :lmao:Attach the name Quave to a petrified turd and stoners will line up with cash clenched in grip.

That's fucking insanity.

Check EBay for the $20 version that works just as well. I just got a 10mm orb version that is fucking awesome! You can even cook your uncooked low temp dab that turned into a puddle.

@sasNW I believe that color is Serendipity, but I'm not 100%

edit:

I just realized my first sentence may be misconstrued as directed towards @Caligula, it is not. I'm just dismayed at the cost of certain accessories. I also can't believe how many get sold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom