recovery after vaping too much? Volcano

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_cascadian

hahahha this reminds me of my trip to amsterdam. i went to a coffee shop early in the morning and ordered an espresso and a half gram of hash. proceeded to roll all of it into a handroll, got two puffs in before i got way too high. i chugged the coffee, left the shop and spent the rest of the morning wandering around town in a driving rain, trying as hard as i could to walk away from the touristy zones and especially the red light district. ended up at the van gogh museum and ambling among pleasant burbs with mothers picking up their children from school, which made me feel more human and more removed from the dingy underside of drug tourism. fun trip, i guess?

MinnBobber

Amnesia Haze is one of my favorites. It's probably one of the most potent strains in Amsterdam.

Yes,
I really enjoyed the Amnesia Haze when the dose was proper. I bought it at La Tertulia, not where the "overdose" happened.
La Tertulia was the nicest shop I found, mellow atmosphere, plenty of space, nice spot to watch the world go by. It was a great experience there. Had it been open on Monday, I would have gone there and had another wonderful day.
Wish I could have brought the Amnesia Haze home but donated to our host, to give to someone who would appreciate it.

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
@ataxian

That set up makes my head hurt looking at it:rofl:

Exotic ways of inhaling have never been much of a part of UK culture it really is pretty much tobacco and produce spliffs. I wouldn't have a clue where to start with exotic glassware for my lotus still we are catching up I traded my iolite for some blueberry so that's 1 more vaper round here.

As for the sativas that I would know what to do with a genuine connoisseur sample inhale ASAP. Seriously I looked on online Amsterdam menus and ones across the pond via leafly.com and couldn't see anything close but that may change if world imports are opened up Jamaica was thinking of it and it could provide jobs and money for poor farmers fair trade weed!
Better than war, hard drugs and poverty IMO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian

That set up makes my head hurt looking at it:rofl:

Exotic ways of inhaling have never been much of a part of UK culture it really is pretty much tobacco and produce spliffs. I wouldn't have a clue where to start with exotic glassware for my lotus still we are catching up I traded my iolite for some blueberry so that's 1 more vaper round here.

As for the sativas that I would know what to do with a genuine connoisseur sample inhale ASAP. Seriously I looked on online Amsterdam menus and ones across the pond via leafly.com and couldn't see anything close but that may change if world imports are opened up Jamaica was thinking of it and it could provide jobs and money for poor farmers fair trade weed!
Better than war, hard drugs and poverty IMO
When I lived in FRANCE I travel all through western Europe and I was shocked to see Nordic people mixing beautiful cannabis flowers with tobacco?

Being a cyclist surfer golfer I never smoked cigarettes nor could I.
It seemed very odd to mix cannabis this way.
Different taste I guess?
The Dutch are very good growers However one plant grows are far greater than multiple plant grows?

Cannabis is a business now.

The strawberries and tomatoes I grow are better than what's available.
Harvesting at a crops peak ripeness is key.

Patients!

darkrom

Great Scott!
Sounds like this place needs to retrain their 'budtender(s)'. Calling people (essentially) wimps because they're not using an acceptable amount is not a good way to get return business. Do 'boozetenders' make a habit of telling customers that they're not drunk enough? I would hope not.

I agree 100%, but I'm wondering if their logic was that the volcano really doesn't function very well with less than 0.1g or 0.2g or so. You really kind of need to cover the screen in my experiences.

darkrom,
Reactions: ataxian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom