Recommended silicone cases

Housefudge

Y'all got nutmeg?
Can anyone suggest a brand or website for platinum cured silicone containers that might actually keep concentrates climate-safe? Does that even exist? I'm talking pocket-size.

Housefudge,
Reactions: Monsoon

Monsoon

Can anyone suggest a brand or website for platinum cured silicone containers that might actually keep concentrates climate-safe? Does that even exist? I'm talking pocket-size.
Can you elaborate on what you're trying to accomplish and what you mean by "climate-safe"? I personally love the OilSlick Stack containers, the seal might not be airtight but you stick it in a ziplock bag or airtight container if need be. Also if you leave them in sunlight or a warm place with the cover on it may hotter inside than the ambient temperature and affect your product so keep that in mind too.

Monsoon,

koclem

maybe OP is talking about rosin oil buddering that happens to rosin when it sits for a day or two, if there is a way around this I would be interested as well

koclem,

Monsoon

maybe OP is talking about rosin oil buddering that happens to rosin when it sits for a day or two, if there is a way around this I would be interested as well
If it's not dewaxed the only way to slow it down that I know of is to keep in a cool place or the freezer.

Monsoon,
Reactions: koclem

Housefudge

Y'all got nutmeg?
I just meant a case that wouldn't get overly warm if it were in your pocket for a while. Again, this may be some kind of technology that I'm making up in my head.

Housefudge,
Top Bottom