• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recommendations for Vape for £100 or less.

Ramie121

Hey,

A friend of mine is looking for a new portable vape and his budget is £100. I have a flowermate and he likes that so he might just go for that. But I have suggested that he look around for alternatives. Would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

This might be the wrong place to ask/post this question but I did a search and I couldn't find the correct place to post. Sorry in advance.

Thanks
R

Ramie121,

Squiby

I recommend a Vapcap. They are solid performers, super efficient with your weed, tiny and the shape and size of a cigarette. They can be heated with just about any heat source from butane jet lighters to bic lighters, candles, campfire sticks or a stove element. They are great for indoors, outdoors and off grid.

There is a Vapcap for every budget. The all glass OG Vapcap goes for $35US, around £28. The midrange Ti Woody model is beautiful with its wood body and mouthpiece and more durable for around £75 and the indestructible all metal, mostly titanium Omnivap for under £125.

There are no plastic parts, just a few high temp orings. No electronics to fail. No batteries to charge, rotate, organize, replace or keep track of. The Customer Service is beyond stellar.

The build is modular so you can switch out the various parts to create a unique Vapcap or switch a straight body to a VonG body to use with water tools.

I believe that there are retailers of the Vapcap in your part of the world. I can't recall who but maybe someone will mention a supplier. Or they can be purchased directly from the US.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-428#post-1078848

https://www.dynavap.com

Ramie121

I recommend a Vapcap. They are solid performers, super efficient with your weed, tiny and the shape and size of a cigarette. They can be heated with just about any heat source from butane jet lighters to bic lighters, candles, campfire sticks or a stove element. They are great for indoors, outdoors and off grid.

There is a Vapcap for every budget. The all glass OG Vapcap goes for $35US, around £28. The midrange Ti Woody model is beautiful with its wood body and mouthpiece and more durable for around £75 and the indestructible all metal, mostly titanium Omnivap for under £125.

There are no plastic parts, just a few high temp orings. No electronics to fail. No batteries to charge, rotate, organize, replace or keep track of. The Customer Service is beyond stellar.

The build is modular so you can switch out the various parts to create a unique Vapcap or switch a straight body to a VonG body to use with water tools.

I believe that there are retailers of the Vapcap in your part of the world. I can't recall who but maybe someone will mention a supplier. Or they can be purchased directly from the US.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-428#post-1078848

https://www.dynavap.com

I actually recommend a VapCap to him but his worried after reading a few comments saying that after some time it takes longer and longer before you hear a click to indicate at it is ready to vape.

I might grab one for myself, it looks great for me.

Squiby

I actually recommend a VapCap to him but his worried after reading a few comments saying that after some time it takes longer and longer before you hear a click to indicate at it is ready to vape.

I might grab one for myself, it looks great for me.

It's too bad he has been left with this impression. He should read more comments in the thread.....

I have several Vapcaps and I have not found this to be the case at all and I have had mine since they first starting getting distributed last year. When heating with a small quad jet lighter, it takes around 5 seconds or less to heat. It's faster than a battery for sure. The temperature is adjustable based on where your apply your heat to the cap. So a hotter bowl is achieved by heating lower on the cap, for a few more seconds than heating higher on the cap for a lower temperature.

The failure rate is extremely low mainly because of the simple genius engineering. There is simply nothing in the build to go wrong.

The post below mentions the supplier near you. Free shipping and a coupon.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-429#post-1078945

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is a lot of others very good butane powered options under 100£: Vaporgenie, Vaponic, NimbinVap, Vapocane,...

And if he is more battery powered inclined there is the Storm from Vapefiend or the X-Max version which is pretty the same. The Torch by Topbond is a decent portable conduction vape (no replacable batteries) too, there is also the new CFC from Boundless which is cheap.

For some more bucks you can get a Boundless CF, a Focus Pro, a Odin by TopBond or my favourite: a Mistvape Touch! This one is great cause full convection and replacable battery...and made from wood!

Ramie121

It's too bad he has been left with this impression. He should read more comments in the thread.....

I have several Vapcaps and I have not found this to be the case at all and I have had mine since they first starting getting distributed last year. When heating with a small quad jet lighter, it takes around 5 seconds or less to heat. It's faster than a battery for sure. The temperature is adjustable based on where your apply your heat to the cap. So a hotter bowl is achieved by heating lower on the cap, for a few more seconds than heating higher on the cap for a lower temperature.

The failure rate is extremely low mainly because of the simple genius engineering. There is simply nothing in the build to go wrong.

The post below mentions the supplier near you. Free shipping and a coupon.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-429#post-1078945

I have actually just bought one :) I got mine from Vapefiend and used the code HI5 and it came to £30! Looks fun thats why I got it :) however im worried I will look like a crackhead blow torching a glass pipe in public haha

There is a lot of others very good butane powered options under 100£: Vaporgenie, Vaponic, NimbinVap, Vapocane,...

And if he is more battery powered inclined there is the Storm from Vapefiend or the X-Max version which is pretty the same. The Torch by Topbond is a decent portable conduction vape (no replacable batteries) too, there is also the new CFC from Boundless which is cheap.

For some more bucks you can get a Boundless CF, a Focus Pro, a Odin by TopBond or my favourite: a Mistvape Touch! This one is great cause full convection and replacable battery...and made from wood!

Thanks for your recommendations and feedback. Some great advice :) Thanks mate

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Any thread using a £ in the title will get my attention....

however im worried I will look like a crackhead blow torching a glass pipe in public haha

It's true the og is a bit cracky looking....

But spend a little more an you can have something more elegant, resembling a fountain pen....

As for your friend, an arizer solo is a nice upgrade from an fm..... You can get one for nearly 100 quid...
Maybe 110 with discount code..

Squiby

I have actually just bought one :) I got mine from Vapefiend and used the code HI5 and it came to £30! Looks fun thats why I got it :)
Good on you!!

I hope you love it. It is fun and the ritual is very satisfying. It is my favorite vape.

And here is my favorite Vapcap. It called Ti Tipped Copper Stoned.

sRAU0u6.jpg

Top Bottom