Recommendations for new vape

gemgirl

Hi, I am new to all this and started a few months back with the airvape xs. Which I do really like. Its just so easy to use and clean. But the battery sucks. I am wondering what would you recommend for stepping up from this. I don't take it anywhere, just want something easy to use and efficient for a single user. An on demand vape would be great, but not a must. Size also does not matter. Thank you

gemgirl,

Zzz_90

Hi, I am new to all this and started a few months back with the airvape xs. Which I do really like. Its just so easy to use and clean. But the battery sucks. I am wondering what would you recommend for stepping up from this. I don't take it anywhere, just want something easy to use and efficient for a single user. An on demand vape would be great, but not a must. Size also does not matter. Thank you
Depends on your price range. I myself personally wouldn’t spend $300 + on a vape with a metal chamber and or plastic mouth piece. But that’s just me lol. I also have the airvape xs, def agree on the shit battery life but other then that i can’t conplain. If your don’t take it on the go much, you could simply keep it on charge while use to help with batt life. But if i was to get another device, I’d go with the Davinci iq, airizer solo 2 or air 2. Anything with a ceramic or glass chamber, decent reviews and a removable battery would be my route. Airvape just released an improved xs, the X. Magnetic mouth piece, 25% bigger chamber and a better source of ceramic. Same shit battery though, but existing xs owners can upgrade for 50% off. I’ve really been considering it just for price, and the fact of i enjoy the original xs.

Zzz_90,

gemgirl

Depends on your price range. I myself personally wouldn’t spend $300 + on a vape with a metal chamber and or plastic mouth piece. But that’s just me lol. I also have the airvape xs, def agree on the shit battery life but other then that i can’t conplain. If your don’t take it on the go much, you could simply keep it on charge while use to help with batt life. But if i was to get another device, I’d go with the Davinci iq, airizer solo 2 or air 2. Anything with a ceramic or glass chamber, decent reviews and a removable battery would be my route. Airvape just released an improved xs, the X. Magnetic mouth piece, 25% bigger chamber and a better source of ceramic. Same shit battery though, but existing xs owners can upgrade for 50% off. I’ve really been considering it just for price, and the fact of i enjoy the original xs.

Thanks for the suggestions, I looked on the airvape site and I don't see the X. Would you mind sending me a link to it. I would love to check it out. I just see the special edition one. I was also considering the Solo 2.
Okay I found it, seems the same, I don't see much difference, but yeah for the price, wow. I really don't know why they would make the chamber bigger, always felt it was big enough for one.

gemgirl,

BiPolarBear

I got the Utillian 721 for under $200 a couple weeks ago and had pre ordered it. It's amazing! Best bang for the buck flower experience in my opinion. It has beat out or rivaled $400+ vapes. Convection is the only way to go. So much flavor and taste while remaining super smooth. In love with it and just can't imagine spending twice as much for a vape that produces same quality vapor. Check it out and look up reviews. You won't be disappointed.

http://utillian.com/utillian-721/

Other than this the other top notch convection vapes to check out in my opinion would be the Pax 3, Arizer Solo 2, Crafty, Mighty and Firefly2. The last 3 are expensive.

Last edited:
BiPolarBear,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
What about having a desk style unit that plugs in like a log vape or the EVO. I agree with a Solo 2 or the Air 2 by Arizer.

What about the Milaana portable? Your draw and clicking of the tricker regulates your heat. It is an On Demand unit and it has a battery that works for about 40 min for me, depending on the heat level and other variables. It’s a heavy hitter IMO. It’s made of wood and reminds me of a mini portable log vape.

I personally like a glass air path. All these units have that.

Last edited:

Zzz_90

I got the Utillian 721 for under $200 a couple weeks ago and had pre ordered it. It's amazing! Best bang for the buck flower experience in my opinion. It has beat out or rivaled $400+ vapes. Convection is the only way to go. So much flavor and taste while remaining super smooth. In love with it and just can't imagine spending twice as much for a vape that produces same quality vapor. Check it out and look up reviews. You won't be disappointed.

http://utillian.com/utillian-721/

Other than this the other top notch convection vapes to check out in my opinion would be the Pax 3, Arizer Solo 2, Crafty, Mighty and Firefly2. The last 3 are expensive.
Looks nice, I’m just not into all the plastic. What kind of warranty you get with utillian?

Zzz_90,

Gregori

CannaBoss
If battery life matters, why not get a butane powered vape? My personal favorite is Sticky brick junior.

Gregori,

little maggie

Given that you aren't taking it anywhere and size doesn't matter why not get a desktop? There's a category called "log vapes" that plug in and are simple to use and clean. You might check out some of the threads discussing them: enano, underdog, woodscent. ) Leaving HI off because of waiting list) Those are the US ones but there are others from Europe or Australia.
There is a waiting list for something called the iheat which is a combination desktop and portable.
Some on-demand ones that are battery operated and simple to use and "clean" in terms of construction- also creators are on line here: tubo evic, mistvape, milaana. They are less well known than some because they are not made by big companies.

Top Bottom