Recomended Legal Vaping herbs

2tiki

I am a legal patient in So.Cal, and am glad that I switched to a vape.

It has gotten me thinking though, are there any other herbs that are considered medicinal and legal that can be vaped. Does anyone know of a resource online for this info?

I know of many herbs that are good for you when taken as a tea, or tincture. But have no idea if vaping them would make sense.

So to be clear here, I am not looking for legal herbs to replace the mostly illegal one for entertainment. I am wondering about vaping other herbs for health reasons.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

2tiki,

2tiki

Thanks max, but I don't want MJ like effects at all. I legally buy MJ whenever I want. There are literally over 200 legal dispensaries within an hour drive that sell very high quality MJ for $40-$50 an 1/8th. I have no need for an imitation of it.

I was looking for info on vaping mint, chamomile and other things that are supposed to be good for you in a tea. I am looking for medicinal herbs not ones for getting a buzz or intoxicated from.

2tiki,

Phocas

I vape the spice because I am paranoid. I wish the real stuff was legal here. :(

Phocas,

max

Out to lunch
2tiki said:
Thanks max, but I don't want MJ like effects at all. I legally buy MJ whenever I want. There are literally over 200 legal dispensaries within an hour drive that sell very high quality MJ for $40-$50 an 1/8th. I have no need for an imitation of it.

I was looking for info on vaping mint, chamomile and other things that are supposed to be good for you in a tea. I am looking for medicinal herbs not ones for getting a buzz or intoxicated from.
I see I read your post too quickly and missed the "medicinal".

Here's a site that I like for herb info- http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/chamomile.php

Effects from vaporizing should be similar to ingestion. Also, Vaporizers.ca has a herbs page with vaping temps.

max,
Top Bottom