Recognize this vaporizer?

cosimo

hello, does anyone recognize this vaporizer? brand? any specs info?
I'm being sold a new one for 50 usd aprox, but the seller has no information on it and is in another city so i can't really chec it out in person easily.

NIGL5Cq.jpg

cosimo,

wkndwarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
wkndwarrior,
Reactions: cosimo

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I would pass and get a cheap flowermate or a VapCap. Be careful of weird vaporizers that you know nothing about. It might not work when you get it. It may have bad parts that might off glass or you might not even recieve it. Just my two:2c: worth.

cosimo

Thanks all for the prompt replies!

I would pass and get a cheap flowermate or a VapCap. Be careful of weird vaporizers that you know nothing about. It might not work when you get it. It may have bad parts that might off glass or you might not even recieve it. Just my two:2c: worth.

Oh i completely understand your advice, thanks, but where I live (not the USA) everything is at least twice the original price, and even more if you buy off the internet from another country. Some known brands make it here in both counterfit and authentic versions, but even the fake ones are sold at
twice the price of an authentic... authentics obviously go for way higher. Just as an example, the X Max v2 pro costs minimum 100 usd in the stores where you're not sure if it's an authentic one.
That said, sometimes you find real deals on authentic ones so, since 'im saving for a new desktop vape, i'm starting to look for what ooptions are available. Saw that aluminum box one listed so was curious. But to be honest, I'm pretty sure my desktop vape will be bought from puffitup or some reputable dealer and ill find away to ship it here even if i end up paying the same amount the vape cost.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have one of these , it is pretty ok,but please open it and remove the fiber glass insulation from the leads of the heater it is no needed.
Got mine from DHgate for 40$ . Sadly it failed quickly after i got it because of me being stupid. I plan to rebuild it with a halogen heater.
It is similar to DBV in performance, i like the wand better.

pareidolia

Your avatar shows the heater's outer tube of exactly this vaporizer, right?

pareidolia,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom