Reclaim - Is it worth it?

lazylathe

Almost there...
It would be a hippy-speedball if you added the milk to strong coffee...otherwise, there's no speed in your speedball. lol

LOL! I know!
I hate coffee, so use any potion of your choice so long as you simmer in milk!

lazylathe,

juxt

Mate gourd/Bombilla set
I could never get the grit totally out of it which kinda ruined the gourd experience. Now I just get the Cruz de Malta tea-bagged set (Uh, will that end up in the out of context thread?)...I like it with a dash of concentrated lime juice and some horizon 2%. If I run out of lime that Agave nectar stuff is ok, just sickly sweet at high doses.

juxt,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I liked the mate as is. I never put anything in it but hot water.

I dunno..if there was any grit, I never noticed. But I usually drink overly strong coffee and tea which often ends up with a bit of grounds in the bottom of cups.

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
I drilled a hole in the lid of a stainless travel mug large enough for me to use my bombilla. I got tired of explaining to everyone in my office why I was always carrying a gourd full of dark green sludge. Stealth mate is the best mate.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
LOL! I know!
I hate coffee, so use any potion of your choice so long as you simmer in milk!

Just having a mega-cup of coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 infused with reclaim from a couple of pieces of glass: a Milaana glass stem I'd used for concentrates and a drop-down stem from a WP.

It's my favorite way to start a rainy Sunday. And it's well worth it.

simplywonderful

Dont try to evaporate iso on stove, never ever, even in double boiler, unless you have ceramic induction stove, dont try it with gas one, Went for two seconds to look out from the window, then I came back whole kitchen was madly on fire flames everywhere. :uhoh: it was nuts because even electronics were on fire and thats some dangerous shit :whoa: I disrespected the fire thats why :bowdown:

simplywonderful,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Dont try to evaporate iso on stove, never ever, even in double boiler, unless you have ceramic induction stove, dont try it with gas one, Went for two seconds to look out from the window, then I came back whole kitchen was madly on fire flames everywhere. :uhoh: it was nuts because even electronics were on fire and thats some dangerous shit :whoa: I disrespected the fire thats why :bowdown:

LoL. Why would anyone ever evaporate ISO on a stove...and a GAS STOVE at that?!?!?!?!

Explosive evaporation, not only in the same room of, but ON TOP of an open flame?!?
That's almost as dangerous as filling up the gas tank of your car while holding a lit lighter near the hole as the gas fumes are flooding out.

Common sense says that's a fucked up idea. lol

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Dont try to evaporate iso on stove, never ever, even in double boiler, unless you have ceramic induction stove, dont try it with gas one
Good tip.:disgust:
You were lucky you left the room for a second, you just missed out on a heap of singed hair and burns from when the Iso ignited.
At least you get to live and learn.
How did the reclaim come out, slight smokey flavour :lol:
I suppose you will tell the insurance people you had a chip fat fire?

LesPlenty,

simplywonderful

Good tip.:disgust:
You were lucky you left the room for a second, you just missed out on a heap of singed hair and burns from when the Iso ignited.
At least you get to live and learn.
How did the reclaim come out, slight smokey flavour :lol:
I suppose you will tell the insurance people you had a chip fat fire?
Man :D this was the second time, first I was trying it just on the stove with boro kitchen ware and exhaust turned on, the second time it was in double bolier, it went smooth, this time it was also in double bolier, I left for a three breaths to soak up the sunrise, then I went back everything in flames even the fuckin cabinets:o, but the electronic wires burned in major way, the smokey haze from the plastic was the second most disgusting smelling carcinogenic shit I smelled, the first is the tar on the roads :D
I actally already did, they were like no probs man, this happen all the time, you now those old wires can get really bad, little bit of dust and small spark can ignite it easily ... :rofl: but Im really happy that nothing happened when I throw water on it, that the electricity does not harmed me, except I was out of power for some time but they quickly fixed that blown out fuse, major learning experience for me, I felt so stupid to disrespect the power of fire :bowdown: ancient people knew :myday:
and like you said I seriously learned from this and I would not try something like that again.
I kind of understood at that moment deciding if to splash that bottle of water there or not, how shit can go down v:mad:ery quickly and how possible the people who blown out their houses making oil felt. :\:|:|:uhoh:
That second of ignition must happened just few momements before I came back but I can imagine the sudden blow up :uhoh:
LoL. Why would anyone ever evaporate ISO on a stove...and a GAS STOVE at that?!?!?!?!

Explosive evaporation, not only in the same room of, but ON TOP of an open flame?!?
That's almost as dangerous as filling up the gas tank of your car while holding a lit lighter near the hole as the gas fumes are flooding out.

Common sense says that's a fucked up idea. lol
You know, not vaping for a long time, and you suddenly found a jar of brown goodness :D I would call it also lack of sleep and greedy naive stupidity, temptation got me. But I least I evolve from this, will never do it again, period, happy to be alive :bowdown: I realized that I would not mind if I would not vape again, afterall life is the most sacred gift. I started overcoming my lazy behavior pattern and now doing yoga :p I think we can trigger the release of cannabinoids or something similar by doing such practices, the effects are well and well balanced :evil:and you get healthy as benefit for only 30 minutes :shrug:

simplywonderful,
Reactions: C No Ego
Top Bottom