Reclaim chocolate milk, my new Sunday morning ritual.

NewToVaping

So would I have to get all the reclaim from my rig first and dunk it in warm/hot milk? Or can I can I just pour some milk through my rig and shake it a bit to get through to the claim in the percs and then pour it back into a cup? Also, how much reclaim is for a good cup of milk?

NewToVaping,

itschad

So would I have to get all the reclaim from my rig first and dunk it in warm/hot milk? Or can I can I just pour some milk through my rig and shake it a bit to get through to the claim in the percs and then pour it back into a cup? Also, how much reclaim is for a good cup of milk?

yea this. are you reclaiming with iso then putting that in hot cocoa? or dunking your dirty gear into your mug ?

itschad,

NewToVaping

yea this. are you reclaiming with iso then putting that in hot cocoa? or dunking your dirty gear into your mug ?

That was the question I was asking... Lol. If running milk through my piece will do the job, I will just do that.

NewToVaping,

matthend

no iso in mine i scraped out what i could and heated the globe in the milk/cream.

matthend,

NewToVaping

Essentially what I'm trying to ask is if running warm/hot milk through my rig will stain/affect the glass in any way. If not, I think I'll do that soon.

NewToVaping,

itschad

Essentially what I'm trying to ask is if running warm/hot milk through my rig will stain/affect the glass in any way. If not, I think I'll do that soon.

i too am not in a hurry to shake my pieces around with hot milk

itschad,

OvaDaBong

very tempted to throw the entire 'travel' recycler into a saucepan of milk\cream. How long would it keep in the fridge once made, or is it a consume immediately type thing?
ID3C4Le.jpg
i would just use butter if i was to be hanging onto it for a while, bring a pot of water to the simmer, sit your peice in it until all the golden goodness melts off the glass and appears as a layer on the water, remove the glass add some butter let it simmer for a while then take the pot off the stove, let it cool and you should have some nice butter left to cook with and maybe ad some to a glass of hot chocolate homer simpson style LOL

OvaDaBong,

itschad

So i've got like 0.3 is that a reasonable amount to split between two people?

I've never made edibles with any sort of concentrate

itschad,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Ya that should work for two people with an average or slightly above average tolerance.

Puffers,

killick

But I like it!
I don't wanna stray too far offtopic, but has anyone tried using Everclear instead of ISO for cleaning? Once you get things clean with Everclear (95% alcohol) you can drop a shot of high-test tincture in with your hot chocco. Maybe add a splash of Mentholmint Schnapps for that festive flavour?

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
I don't wanna stray too far offtopic, but has anyone tried using Everclear instead of ISO for cleaning? Once you get things clean with Everclear (95% alcohol) you can drop a shot of high-test tincture in with your hot chocco. Maybe add a splash of Mentholmint Schnapps for that festive flavour?

Yes that can be done, Taste was the killer last time I made a Ever-clear tincture. Nothing could mask it just man up take what you need and find a chaser afterwards.

Getting even further off topic, my current reclaim plans are to make them into capsules that way dosage is consistent and taste is a complete non-issue. I haven't decided what ingredients to add in the mix with the claim but the prototype with just coconut oil and reclaim got OK feedback from the guena pigs.

I need to swing by a vitamin shop and look into getting some D-Limonine, 100%MCT oil and and perhaps an emulsifier for them such as lecithin before creating a new batch.

hellbent

so when people do this does all of the oil get extracted? or is there some left over after? why not use hot oil or fat instead? would be pricier i suppose depending on which fat you used, but pour in some hot butter, coconut oil, beef fat etc. and i bet it would extract more. the fat is whats absorbing it in the milk. perhaps higher than boiling temps would help too. i've never tried either of these methods though, so maybe it wouldn't make a difference.

hellbent,
Top Bottom