Recipes for mbm2 that are actually clear

Mookie0608

I was all set today to start cooking today making different things and on the website it’s jusy so vague. For instance I was going to make cannabis infused coco butter or the other one that’s a little less watery and marijuana is not an ingriedient. As far as edibles go I thought this thing would do what I need it to do. The whole purpose was so I can make stuff without an oven. Brownies after your done in the machine weds to go into the oven so do a few other edibles. Many of there “recipes fail to say how much marijuana you need to use. Also just as an example making cannabutter. It’s supposed to look like butter I’m assuming so why they won’t tell you how to make it look like it for example. When your done mixing u pour into a glass jar so exactly how does it turn into the green butter they show as an example? I was stoked and excited to finally use this and make some things up and I can’t even make simple cannabis infused coco butter topical and I was hoping to. Tells me what I need but don’t tell me anything about my weed. I was even going to attempt to make the kind of oil I can use in a vape pen so I can medicate easily with more of a supply in the pen cartridge. It would be better then carrying a grinder weed etc with me and grinding every time I vape. The pen seems more convienemt for medicating I’m the go while out. Can’t figure out what recipe that is either for the oil but different people I talk to make it sound simple and there’s hundreds of things you can make.

Mookie0608,

Kani Bist

If you do Twitch, Magical Butter does a cooking stream every day around 2 or 3 est (they are in Florida) which features either guest chefs or their own resident experts.

(I think they live stream them on facebook too, but i've never done fb so i dunno about that one).

As for making the vape for your vape pen thing..... that can be tricky. If you mean the type of vape pen that nicotine folks use, with the veggie glycol base, you use the extract method from the mb directions then add it in the veggie glycol (there are other things to use that are safer i think, i didn't like what i read so i never tried it, i dry herb vape). you would have to google for the correct ratios.

Kani Bist,
Top Bottom