1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Ven, Feb 13, 2009.

1. mrbonsai420

mrbonsai420 I love Grass and Glass!

I figured I would just buy even more pieces from them and become a small distributor to get a price break. I could just repost my extras for sale on IG or Big cartel and if they are nice pieces and under retail hopefully they will sell. If not I will just have WAY too much glass soon lol.

I wish there was a good glass auction site for buying and selling glass. Borobook and Boromarket are ok I guess but seem half dead. And I haven't found any great Facebook groups. and no offense to FC but most of the guys here think Grav Labs is too expensive ;)

I feel the same way, I just ordered a couple of colored drops because I only have 1 cool Aqua Azul Tentacle drop down, the rest are clear China glass :(

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    Cannabis Connoisseur likes this.
  2. mutten840

mutten840 Well-Known Member

@mrbonsai420 Check this site out https://seshmarket.com/ and if you come across anything interesting and want to offload. Hit me up. I am very weak willed when it comes to glass =P

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hi @mrbonsai420 -

he brands as Phat Ass Glass and I'm completely and utterly with @mutten840. He's a very nice guy, an artisan, and I'm very happy to support his work particularly since he was willing to give us really pretty dang good deals on twofers.

I have spoke to him today after my little hysterical episode looking at the pics and I am convinced that its just the pics. I have handled three of his pieces and they were all picture perfect. The manager of a very large local glass shop who is very involved with the MJ glass industry loves this guys stuff, and of course Mutten's pieces came out wonderfully also. I have no further worries and if there is something not right, Terry said to let him know and he will make it right and I believe him completely (and I'm a cynic but after this many years of life, I think I'm a fairly good judge of character).

Cheers and congrats on buying every Grav Labs piece in the universe! LOL I wish I had presents waiting for me under YOUR tree! LOL

I did ask him if he would make matching drop downs and he replied 'absolutely'/

I should have had him hold my stuff and make me a matching drop down but I'm too damn impatient! :-)

mutten840 likes this.
  4. Deadshort480

Deadshort480 We're here to fuck shit up.

jl420, SSVUN~YAH, mrbonsai420 and 5 others like this.
  5. mrbonsai420

I saw that on IG and saw you bidding on it, You got a fucking steal on that thing!!!! Congrats bro

My 2 Phatassglass pieces are pretty perfect as well. The yellow one has the same swirly mouthpiece as the white one! I love them. I think he told me that they are made with Greasy glass rods. I planned on possibly letting one go but that may not ever happen lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2016
  6. Stevenski

Stevenski Enter the Dragon

I received one of my Christmas self gifts today. It is my first piece of what I would consider nice glass & has been purchased as a daily driver. Smaller than I thought it "sits right" in my hand & I am very happy with it overall.

[​IMG]

This thing stacks like crazy & whilst not as fancy as most of the gorgeous pieces in this thread it will suit my needs perfectly. I also intend on getting a heady J hook & bubbler to sort me out properly. I am of the opinion it is better to own a few nice pieces than a bunch of average ones (unless that is your thing of course).

7. Cannabis Connoisseur

Cannabis Connoisseur I LOVE LIFE

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
    Ferrusbuelker likes this.
  8. mutten840

mutten840 Well-Known Member

@Cannabis Connoisseur Damn, I found a guy on Instagram that has a pile of those coins he makes. He must give some type of info with the Bitcoin info on it. Really cool and I am going to have to watch this more =)

Cannabis Connoisseur likes this.
  9. mrbonsai420

Alternative currency certainly is an interesting idea, especially in today's political climate! I have dabbled in Bitcoin and make an occasional online transaction in the currency. But I don't usually hold it too long because of the huge fluctuations in value. I usually purchase and use the same day, BUT I did happen to have around 2 bitcoin laying around at around $100 each and when I came back they were worth close to $400 each! On the other hand I had .5 left at $600, came back a week later and it was only at $250 per so it is definitely as gamble to hold onto them! There was a physical metal bitcoin with a hologram and serial # but they are super rare. This is pretty cool. I'm looking into it more.

10. Deadshort480

Deadshort480 We're here to fuck shit up.

Alternative forms of currency always seems like a good idea. I keep it real simple and purchase silver, gold, and what I believe will be the ultimate currency if the shit ever really hits the fan, bullets.

11. Cannabis Connoisseur

BULLETS, Are like Days to Live , you never can have too many!

Baron23 and mutten840 like this.
  12. Silat

Silat When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.

TP and Bullets will be the ultimate currency in the Mad Max world. :)

Baron23 and mutten840 like this.
  13. MoltenTiger

MoltenTiger Well-Known Member

Dope man! Merry Christmas, enjoy that lace

Justpassedu, SSVUN~YAH and Stevenski like this.
  14. Cannabis Connoisseur

I have a Phattassglass Hover Perc on the way!! I had to jump on that wagon! Once i saw @mrbonsai420 post the pics of his P.A.G pieces I had to have one of those Hover percs! I don't have anything like it! I spoke to Terry about purchasing from him, and he was willing to cut an Awesome deal for two. After i saw @mrbonsai420 post his pics i went to the P.A.G instagram page and saw a rig that just drove me mad. My wife wanted to surprise me so she reached out and found out it was sent to a smoke shop in Canada. She contacted them and they gave her an AMAZING DEAL!! I only know this because she had no choice but to tell me once she realized I was about to buy 2 of the same thing (just different colors) that she had already purchased! In my defense one was a splatter perc one was a hover. When i spoke to Terry he was willing to make me two rigs from scratch over the weekend with my choice of colors one uv! That's an amazing deal. The rig I'm getting came from purplecity420 on instagram. He carries a good selection of P.A.G. and is very reasonable. I think Terry has told his vendors to just keep the glass moving allowing for ridiculous price drops.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

I just got a similar piece from them with the Lace Perc , it hit's amazing, so smooth and does stack like crazy,. [​IMG]
    Enjoy & Happy Holiday's

16. thisperson

thisperson Ruler of all things person

That UV hover perc piece is just amazing. Great pick up. I shudder to think how much it cost.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  17. Cannabis Connoisseur

It was likely cheaper than you're expecting!!!!

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  18. mrbonsai420

Nice swoop, I think we started a trend lol.

19. gladthaturaglide

gladthaturaglide Active Member

you def. started a trend.. I've got a PAG piece in production now LOLOLOL can't wait to see some pics.

20. Cannabis Connoisseur

Hell Yeah! What kind are you getting??? What colors? ?

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  21. mrbonsai420

Swoops incoming!!!! It seems like I have purchased 100 rigs lately yet they don't seem to be shipping as fast as I would like. Something that did ship was a Grav Labs order including a new Interior diffusion pump to go with my external! I can now retire the FC-710 and be pretty much Chinese glass free lol. I love thie little dancing ball. I may keep a few more of these too! I really like some of Grav Labs newer bubblers and tubes.

And I will have some even better glass coming up to share from a few different artists...Including
    a little naked lady from Mia Shea on the way. and Some Fumey goodness from Baker315, A little dewer joint 10mm from Mikebees, A cool swirly banger hanger from Eran Park (if it ever gets here, I gifted the money and it's taking forever!), A piece from Totem glass, A custom from Redtail glass that I hope I get since I gifted the money again also lol. And something pretty epic from Joda. I figured I can't be such a big part of the FC community and be this into glass without owning a piece of FC's own heady glass blower, so I scooped up the most epic Joda piece of all times...You will see :rockon:.
    Glass Addiction in full effect, careful, don't get too close it's contagious!

Here is the grav labs Interior diffusion pump which I will definitely be keeping one of. And these 12" fixed stem tubes actually make awesome vapor tubes so I may hold onto one of these.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BORHKvKhhmy/?taken-by=mrbonsai710&hl=en

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  22. Justpassedu

Justpassedu Well-Known Member

Nice Pieces , Nice Rip , I felt like i was in the jungles of Africa while watching that with the backround music. That Dancing ball is cool , I am trying to retire all my china glass also for higher quality.

23. gladthaturaglide

gladthaturaglide Active Member

Outer Klein recycler
    W/ a Darker blue and white

What's this guys turn around time usually for a custom?

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  24. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I absolutely LOVE the Grav/Bates internal diffusion pump!! Its just wonderful IMO. :rockon::tup::clap:

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  25. Cannabis Connoisseur

I have no idea

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors