• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hello.
I just picked up this custom Ball rig from Mike @Distilled Glass.
..10"..18F.. reverse joint.
...the pictures don't do the piece justice.

Wow, what a fucking TANK! That is excellent work! That looks like it was made for an enail! I have GaS so bad I can't stand it!! Someone needs to take my IG account away. I have bid on 50 things this month. Won 2 new rigs, 3 new pendants, and a marble! lol But the one I regret is the ONE set that got away. The bid went over $600 and I pussied out. I regret that so hard now. If you see a one of a kind piece for auction that you LOVE, just keep bidding. You won't regret it and these glass pieces hold their value better than pretty much any other item that I spend money on!! For real, think about it. Electronics and cars aren't worth shit in 4 years. These will still be just as valuable if not more. I have been collecting art glass for many years, I'm so glad that bongs became art glass!!!! Now I can collect functional shit... Let the collecting begin!

I at least plan on buying 1 or 2 more major pieces soon to make up for that set I lost. If anyone else wants to play and get lost in the world of glass with me I am @mrbonsai710 on IG!

Here is a sneak peak at a Mai Tai banger hanger I just bought. I love the Trautman glass's Mai Tai colors and now I have a piece made with all 3 varieties. Mai Tai, Double Mai Tai, And Mega Mai Tai! This 14mm Banger Hanger was made by Cody Pline with Mai Tai and has a 3 hole perc. Perfect little dab rig.

And the piece below that is just a little sparkly blue 10mm travel rig with a removable downstem by Innerforce Glass

VLLhik4.png

GKKjVqV.jpg

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hahaha!

I was looking at piece last night.
Nice scoop!

:)

Thanks!, It's amazing that some of these one of a kind pieces auction for not much more than a Chinese piece would be! I wanted a new travel rig that utilized the new 10mm Liger adapters. Plus I bought a 10mm quartz banger for outdoor use.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: SteamfunQ

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
oumXS7F.jpg

Got this Friday at a local headshop, was listed for $145 and was 15% off for Harvest sale, so a pretty fair price! Glass is nice and thick, function is on point. I like it alot with vaping out of my EVO or using it to clear Underdog stems quickly (posted a video in the UD thread). Big tastey hits! Works great with my enail, but found it kind of muted the taste, think I prefer my standard little 4 hole for that.

Cheers!

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
oumXS7F.jpg

Got this Friday at a local headshop, was listed for $145 and was 15% off for Harvest sale, so a pretty fair price! Glass is nice and thick, function is on point. I like it alot with vaping out of my EVO or using it to clear Underdog stems quickly (posted a video in the UD thread). Big tastey hits! Works great with my enail, but found it kind of muted the taste, think I prefer my standard little 4 hole for that.

Cheers!

That's what I am finding too. I like 2-3 hole percs and diffusion pumps best on the enail for tasty low temp dabs. The Hemping straight fab is about the most diffusion I want in a dab rig. The little slyme FTK has a cool 4 hole disc perc that is a one of a kind for hemping I think. but the extra diffusion from the fab ball and klein action on that piece do rob just a little flavor compared to the simple banger hangers. And NOTHING compares to the flavor with a diffusion pump IMO.
I do give up taste for aesthetics on some pieces but I am definitely looking for more low diffusion pieces now that I mainly dab. The only time I vape flower it's out of the Mighty, or the Evo with a Hydtratube. So my cabinet of flower vaping bubblers is going unused for the most part. But my low diffusion colored dab rigs are constantly on the table, hooked to my enail. Those it can be worth losing a little flavor for an amazing looking piece or some great water action.

That's a good price for that I think, nice scoop.

Well the 10mm came in! I am officially part of the 10mm mafia movement lol. This little ripper is much better than I expected it to be. No matter how much water I put in I get NO splash whatsoever. Which is cool on a rig this small. And the perc is great! a little sparkly blue 3 hole perc. It also gave me the chance to use the 10mm adapters for my Ligers. It will support the 16mm but I have to rest the 20mm on something when I set it down, and the 30mm is as big as the rig so I didn't put that on there lol. I also have 10mm banger and drop down on the way for it. This is such a great little travel rig but I will end up using this one at home too, it's too cool! Made by @innerforceglass. He also threw me in a little implosion marble as a freebie, cool dude.

uXaZBRV.jpg

VoGlXi0.jpg

i8GLB8k.jpg

Wg8IJnD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

herbivore21

Mai Tai Cody Pline Banger hanger. 3 hole perc has nice flavor and the color and shape is really nice on this one!

XTQhpEb.jpg
Great piece man! Be careful with the liger in that hand formed worked gong brother! Josh does not condone this practice and warns that it may lead to damage!

herbivore21,
Reactions: NickDlow

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Great piece man! Be careful with the liger in that hand formed worked gong brother! Josh does not condone this practice and warns that it may lead to damage!

That is good advice, and it's always safest to use a dropdown.

When beta testing the Liger V3 however, I found that it doesn't transmit much to the joint.
In fact when the nail is at temp (640* in this case) the glass joint is cool enough to touch with one's lips.
I would not do this with another nail, but I've been running the V3 w/o a dropdown for months now with the nail on 24/7 (in a rig that I spent waaaay too much $ on!).

Like to have those terps punch me in the face!

VjQvyMll.jpg

:ko:

edit: @mrbonsai420 nice mat, where did you pick that up?

herbivore21

That is good advice, and it's always safest to use a dropdown.

When beta testing the Liger V3 however, I found that it doesn't transmit much to the joint.
In fact when the nail is at temp (640* in this case) the glass joint is cool enough to touch with one's lips.
I would not do this with another nail, but I've been running the V3 w/o a dropdown for months now with the nail on 24/7 (in a rig that I spent waaaay too much $ on!).

Like to have those terps punch me in the face!

VjQvyMll.jpg

:ko:

edit: @mrbonsai420 nice mat, where did you pick that up?
Man your rig doesn't have a hand formed worked glass gong (although I love the design of the section below the gong, that is purdy bro!). That is a factory gong. It is one that Josh says is perfectly safe to use with the liger and no dropdown.

Josh recommends against using the liger straight into a worked hand formed gong joint since hand formed gongs can have slight imprecisions in the taper that over time can be damaged by stress and/or heat. Moreover, the composition of worked glasses entails use of various minerals etc which constitute minor changes to the composition of the glass. Worked glass can be inherently weaker than run-of-the-mill borosilicate! In either case, this is not just a heat thing.

I wouldn't risk it with worked hand formed gong joints. D-nails engineer in chief has the exact same things to say on the topic as Josh. Not meaning to be pedantic but just want to be clear. It would suck to hear that people's worked glass got broken because they didn't know of this information from the manufacturer.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
Man your rig doesn't have a hand formed worked glass gong (although I love the design of the section below the gong, that is purdy bro!). That is a factory gong. It is one that Josh says is perfectly safe to use with the liger and no dropdown.

Josh recommends against using the liger straight into a worked hand formed gong joint since hand formed gongs can have slight imprecisions in the taper that over time can be damaged by stress and/or heat. Moreover, the composition of worked glasses entails use of various minerals etc which constitute minor changes to the composition of the glass. Worked glass can be inherently weaker than run-of-the-mill borosilicate! In either case, this is not just a heat thing.

I wouldn't risk it with worked hand formed gong joints. D-nails engineer in chief has the exact same things to say on the topic as Josh. Not meaning to be pedantic but just want to be clear. It would suck to hear that people's worked glass got broken because they didn't know of this information from the manufacturer.

True enough, I wouldn't want anyone losing a beloved rig.
And thank you, I love that reclaim collector; it's one of the most aesthetically pleasing that I've seen

Here is the V3 in a hand worked, albeit clear, joint:

mmhRWQvl.jpg

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I usually use a drop down, unless the rig tips over then I don't. But this one I was able to stabilize this one with a dropdown so I am using one now ;) . I am really enjoying buying glass so much I may just keep buying them and sell them either here, or on IG for around cost. It feels good to help out these artists and help my friends get rigs they would have no idea how to get otherwise without a huge headshop markup.
If anyone is interested in getting a new US made piece I have several on my radar and can probably find something for you. Just shoot me a PM.

GAS IS much worse than VAS, The possibilities are never ending.

LysergicHysteric

Editor-In-Chief of Vapelord.Reviews
ipEinNX.jpg

My new custom from Avery York came in two days ago, just got a chance to take a nice photo of it!

The Colors are Experimental 19 and Aphrodesia. The Experimental 19 is purple in normal daylight, and turns a raindrop blue under CFL light!

The Terplock carb cap is all experimental 19.

and I also picked up an aphrodesia swamp bucket!

Overall I couldn't be any happier, the function on this thing is INSANE :o

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
He's finishing up a matching dabber before sending it out to me sometime this week, but here's what I'm expecting in the mail by next week from colorado!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNATpHwDNVs/?taken-by=broughttoyoubybroadway&hl=en

I paid 130 for the rig shipped and 20 to upgrade the dabber from a freebie little carb cap to a dual use dabber+carb cap. So 150 total.

It may not speak to a lot of people, but it's exactly what I wanted. When it's not glowing it looks scientific like! It has a 4 hole inline stem.

Let me know what you think! I think I got a good deal.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
ipEinNX.jpg

My new custom from Avery York came in two days ago, just got a chance to take a nice photo of it!

The Colors are Experimental 19 and Aphrodesia. The Experimental 19 is purple in normal daylight, and turns a raindrop blue under CFL light!

I really like that! I love that Aphrodesia!!! That is a really nice one.

He's finishing up a matching dabber before sending it out to me sometime this week, but here's what I'm expecting in the mail by next week from colorado!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNATpHwDNVs/?taken-by=broughttoyoubybroadway&hl=en

I paid 130 for the rig shipped and 20 to upgrade the dabber from a freebie little carb cap to a dual use dabber+carb cap. So 150 total.

It may not speak to a lot of people, but it's exactly what I wanted. When it's not glowing it looks scientific like! It has a 4 hole inline stem.

Let me know what you think! I think I got a good deal.

Nice scoop, I need a UV rig.

The only rigs I have gotten in lately that I am keeping are these 2 Grav labs pieces. But I have 2 new grabs from IG to show off soon enough! One is Eran Park and the other is PhattAssGlass , Check them both out!
3m9mmWi.jpg

yugpJz1.jpg

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
ipEinNX.jpg

Bruh this is beautiful

@thisperson that rig is so cool too!

nodrog

SO excited. Been reading about the diffusion pump thing for months now! The original Bates/Worm outside diffusion pump is $500 at my local head shop, but found the identical Grav labs version online for like $150. Woo!

IMG_4968_zpsrt6thsp4.jpg

Last edited:

brucee10

SO excited. Been reading about the diffusion pump thing for months now! The original Bates/Worm outside diffusion pump is $500 at my local head shop, but found the identical Grav labs version online for like $150. Woo!

IMG_4968_zpsrt6thsp4.jpg
I almost feel bad about how big of a smiling, drooling idiot you'll be after you start testing. So much flavor.

brucee10,
Reactions: nodrog

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

IMG_4968_zpsrt6thsp4.jpg

Nice, glad you got one. I Fucking LOVE mine!!!! And yeah $150 for these really is a steal! Turn your bucket to the side and you can lock your Liger completely level too! I can't wait to get some new glass in!!! I got the fever. I now use a different rig every night on the enail. I don't use but a few of my flower pieces with the Evo anymore, and I'm mostly using the hydratubes with those and a few choice bubblers like the M&M tech. BUT dab rigs you can never have too many of!

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
OK, I found my new favorite rig, maybe for a while. It is made by @Phattassglass , And it is Phatt! It is his Hover Perc and it rocks with any water level! It has a few gridded rows on that unique hovering perc. Very tasty for dabs but would give enough diffusion for flower for sure. And it's THICK AND HEAVY! The enail doesn't tip it at all even with the Heaviest liger, hurricane cap and drop down!. I liked it so much I flipped out and bought a second one of the same rig in another color :doh: I'm sick guys, help me lol! But check this guy out if you haven't!

B7njXtJ.jpg

80EX7vb.jpg

8pCIaBC.jpg
a2jQBUW.jpg

CwVrLdc.jpg

UK6Z28Y.jpg

0VQ1YEb.jpg

Top Bottom