Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Justpassedu

Slyme Incycler
40ABB9CF-8715-4320-918E-A81671A48024_zpsjr3trms3.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Had this one for a minute now. Taste is as good as you'd imagine.

QUSYbMu.jpg
I kept forgetting to get the picture up here of the other piece I got...

Old Adam B. oil rig, 18mm. @SSVUN~YAH tipped me off on this one and the price was right so I swooped it. Got the leaf motif going on now maybe...... It's got like this light slyme fuming type of thing going on in the body... when I catch the bulb part on the top where the joint would go, I catch these super light blue shadows around it. I thought I was too stoned but kept looking at it and confirmed that there were little light blue shadowy bits in it that barely show up unless you look for it. So sweet. It came with a dome.

ygDiOyv.jpg

GPYmtC2.jpg

I also got a few pendants... Nothing too extreme. There are TONS of things on instagram to get for great prices! Lots of aspiring glassblowers, I've had nothing but good interactions so far with the ones I've talked to and purchased from.

This is @mcflyglass, an eye pendant with Lucy glass that glows pink under UV. Nice contrast with my Illuminati rig that pops hard.

wbPN9sc.jpg

This is also by @mcflyglass, a pink honeycomb drip pendant. This one is going to be a random gift for my sister, but she doesn't know yet :D

This is @the_glass_hole, he has a lot of pendant auctions and some carb caps. I bought this one for my mom, and she loved it.

4rrhYTY.jpg

This last one is @natrix_glass. I liked how it looked so I scooped it up. More low-key than the eye, hehe... Pink Slime and Jet Black.

oNnXh1x.jpg

Of all these I've only received the eye pendant and the_glass_hole, rest are in the mail.

No more for me for a while............. :mental::mental::mental::mental::mental:

Justpassedu

Can you give us some info on the above setup?
Does that base have a removable matrix perc? Can't see well on my cell and my CPU is down....
Sure , well it's def not as quality & elaborate as most of the pieces you see on this thread but I am really enjoying it. It is a Fc Mod off dhgate , all perc's are removable and yes that is a matrix perc. I paired it with my other dh gate hydra tubes and it makes for a really nice inexpensive piece. I did try a new seller for it rather than the 1 most of the guys use here and I am very happy , glass is super thick and all percs fire perfectly. Pm me if you'd like more info.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Bwahaha, you guys are going to laugh at me posting a $5 piece I found at a little local music festival last weekend. It's a little banger or grail carb cap. It's got just enough of a tiny gap at the edge that it lets a little air it when you cap a banger. It even works well on my 16mm and 20mm Liger nails for my enails!

It's just a cool little vortex carb cap with an opal at the end for $5, hell yeah! :rockon:

ADCA5DEC-1D4A-4BD3-964E-2FD8DDD467C0.jpg

8CF7D946-9137-4C80-BB41-6015D28FD0D5.jpg

265D7628-71F6-4494-96F7-CCA2020B2A1B.jpg

15C052B5-369F-4836-8E42-79A3BD760AF2.jpg

398FB61F-4268-43DB-9461-2B5F30F72F6E.jpg

Justpassedu

Bwahaha, you guys are going to laugh at me posting a $5 piece I found at a little local music festival last weekend. It's a little banger or grail carb cap. It's got just enough of a tiny gap at the edge that it lets a little air it when you cap a banger. It even works well on my 16mm and 20mm Liger nails for my enails!

It's just a cool little vortex carb cap with an opal at the end for $5, hell yeah! :rockon:

ADCA5DEC-1D4A-4BD3-964E-2FD8DDD467C0.jpg

8CF7D946-9137-4C80-BB41-6015D28FD0D5.jpg

265D7628-71F6-4494-96F7-CCA2020B2A1B.jpg

15C052B5-369F-4836-8E42-79A3BD760AF2.jpg

398FB61F-4268-43DB-9461-2B5F30F72F6E.jpg
If you ever come across those again grab me 1 or 2 I'd be happy to pay you .

jl420

DSC09844.JPG

I just picked up this real nice glass rig from TAG for $117 and I'm completely blown away :science:
Just under 20 inches this is by far the best design/quality rig I've ever owned. I've seen the same one (no label) go between $425-$375 at the local head/vape shop. The company name (Thick Ass Glass) says it all and the long inline perc makes for some killer hits. At first I was thinking I was going to hack a lung but a few dabs later I realized that I was getting smooth dragon cloud rips. I was blasted and only hacked a couple of quick times. I have a 9 inch double perc rig that makes me cough my eyes out of my head and I would have had to dab double of what I did on this new rig to be as High :) The site was limited to supply (green/blue) both sold out. This one is sandblasted logo/clear and my new/fav basement mind eraser...

https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-19-inline-with-12-arm-tree

DrNick420

Hey guys I had a great trade with @EVlL 55 and this is my favorite piece from the lot.

The other two are much simpler and i love them so much for vaping thru, minimal distillation so it's all flavor town with those two. In fact one's going off to a bongless friend soon.

Anyway I am rambling so here is my setup with the HUFFY mini stemline EVIL hooked me up with.

I have been thinking on and off about selling my larger stemline but this mini stemline is almost exactly like it.I should take a picture of them together.. its like DR EVIL AND MINI ME!!!

I have recyclers and kleins but I prefer hitting this for some reason???

Without any further ado....
HUFFY Mini Stemline (the only new addition to the family in this pic)
14 to 18 drop down
18mm Quave XL
Capstars Quave carb cap

I would take a pic of my bigger stem line "DR EVIL" and "MINI ME" i call them. but it is dirty!

XqRBHjB.jpg

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
So I have had an itch to replace my bong for sometime now. I think a big part of it is that I see all the cool bubblers out there and then I start to try some of them or bring out some of the ones I already have and I just feel like I'm restricted on my draw. I like a lot of vapor and I want it all at once so I went for a little upgrade to the bong that has been keeping me medicated at nights lately. Not much to say as she is just a 19" tall plain jane beaker bong, but I want full on flavor from my glass, the vaporizers I have can milk it no problem so I don't need diffusion for bigger hits or anything. The glass is thick as hell and the weight is there which I also like. I picked her up at a LHS yesterday and she works great wonders:

Upgraded from 10" to 19"! All for science of course! :science:

DrNick420

18-to-18 with pinch screen courtesy of oregon glass blower.
I am preferring it to any gong i have used for my LSV, EV-2 or anthing else with a 18mm connection!

Add a domed screen on top and you can't do any better I say

FEwoOtP.jpg

DrNick420,
Top Bottom