Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
just scooped a new toph klein incycler(Center) but here a photo of everything:
CQLqODU.jpg

H4Sysyx.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Dx864rx.jpg

Loving this BlazedGlass 14mm 9" Ball Rig w/
Worked Loki's Lipstick and Fumed Base & Mouthpiece!!!
:cool::freak: :rockon::love::bowdown::clap::tup:

KhkhFq8.jpg

I'm starting to realize why dabs are taking over the culture!
:brow:

YEBKEkm.jpg

The Heady Gang's all here, loving those amber purps and that Loki's!!!

:peace: :love: :leaf:

Last edited:

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
Dx864rx.jpg

Loving this BlazedGlass 14mm 9" Ball Rig w/
Worked Loki's Lipstick and Fumed Base & Mouthpiece!!!
:cool::freak: :rockon::love::bowdown::clap::tup:

KhkhFq8.jpg

I'm starting to realize why dabs are taking over the culture!
:brow:

YEBKEkm.jpg

The Heady Gang's all here, loving those amber purps and that Loki's!!!

:peace: :love: :leaf:

Thanks for the follow on IG, nice amber purple collection you've got going. A ball Rig is certainly on my list !

In recent news I was inspired to purchase a better LED flashlight to really show off that Toph Klein I purchased :love:
cKIWgwY.jpg

Also here was a recent scoop / impulse buy on 420 got a 20% discount so I couldnt resist.
The ball is in Atomic Kumquat :cool:
VABjPWC.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

Thanks for the follow on IG, nice amber purple collection you've got going. A ball Rig is certainly on my list !

In recent news I was inspired to purchase a better LED flashlight to really show off that Toph Klein I purchased :love:
cKIWgwY.jpg

Also here was a recent scoop / impulse buy on 420 got a 20% discount so I couldnt resist.
The ball is in Atomic Kumquat :cool:
VABjPWC.jpg

Thanks! It's easy to follow the KloudSociety crew on IG. That UV collection is a stunner! Looks like you can scratch ball rig off that list. I'm thinking fab or straight fab as my next piece. Headies FTW!

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hey guys just got my Matrix>6xSwiss Perc bubbler from BakeBros in the mail. I also got the tubing, adapter, and Delta 3D package today so I thought I would post a family portrait of my vape collection so far. There's still more on the way.:D

I'm really sorry about the photo trying to fix ATM.
157j71w.jpg

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I fucked around and got another few pieces... an old Adam B. piece as well as a micro-rig from @unlmtdglass. It's in the same style as below, but with a 10mm male instead of a female, and in illuminati glass. I got a progress report (second picture) of it earlier today.

xLqMuAq.png

tmmdtnE.jpg

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I fucked around and got another few pieces... an old Adam B. piece as well as a micro-rig from @unlmtdglass. It's in the same style as below, but with a 10mm male instead of a female, and in illuminati glass. I got a progress report (second picture) of it earlier today.

xLqMuAq.png
Are you on talkglass? I could have sworn I saw that top pic before in the mini Sherlock exchange.

Winegums,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Well, unfortunately I'll be returning my BakeBros piece for a replacement today. There were bubbles left in the glass which caused a crack.

I thought I was screwed since I used the piece but they only asked me to clean it and ship it back. So I'm relieved about that to say the least!

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get it back in my hands.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Thanks! It's easy to follow the KloudSociety crew on IG. That UV collection is a stunner! Looks like you can scratch ball rig off that list. I'm thinking fab or straight fab as my next piece. Headies FTW!
Check @monty_fluidglass. I got my "Holyrig". (Straight fab). From @LSDgallery. Nice piece for a good price.

SSVUN~YAH

4tTdIjK.jpg

#GlassFingerStudios
Check @monty_fluidglass. I got my "Holyrig". (Straight fab). From @LSDgallery. Nice piece for a good price.
Big J or Monty fluid straight fab might be next. I like the scoobymeow pieces as well!

Loving the function on this Seed of Life double lace disc vapour tube, a perfect match for the Grasshopper
25p5jrn.jpg
That's a beautiful tube! The hopper can whitewall that beast?

I love the seed of life perc!! I wanted the sherlock from classifieds..is that where you got the tower??
That was my first Scientific piece I got from ALT for around $150 shipped. Very nice rig indeed! It has a Lace Perc, Mothership has the SOL Perc.

MoltenTiger

I love the seed of life perc!! I wanted the sherlock from classifieds..is that where you got the tower??
The lace perc style is excellent, very satisfying to drag on, just barely noticeable but super bubbly. It fires gracefully and it doesn't take much water to stack the whole thing. It's like a reverse waterfall.

I had been wanting that tube for a year or so, and I was planning on buying a new piece for my new vape (GH). I ended up seeing that listing, and buying this tube locally with a 420 sale still running.

It is not as amazing or intricate as some of your collection @SSVUN~YAH, but I really think they nailed the dimensions of this plain glass piece.
The grasshopper with kief get's it fully opaque, and with quality herb it is certainly very noticeably foggy
A few goes per chamber too!
Fills up and clears very quick :)

jl420

DSC08307_1024x1024.JPG

Just came in the mail from TAG and it's a beauty. Ordered it March 12 but it was back-ordered :shrug: TAG offered me a refund or another style but I read so many good reviews on this Matrix Diffuser that waiting was my only option. It's just over 11 inches and hits like a madman :science:

MoltenTiger

I love the SOL stuff. Simple, elegant glass & that Sherlock has been in my cart on more than one occasion
Do you have the Sherlock? I was tempted to get that over the tower, I think I would have been super happy with either decision tbh.
I really wish I'd got their Slyme wrapped side-car bubbler when it was available...
I think OzBongs may be getting another order in 3 months or so from SoL fyi :)

That slyme on @jl420's piece looks fresh, I definitely want a slyme piece next

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Do you have the Sherlock? I was tempted to get that over the tower, I think I would have been super happy with either decision tbh.
I really wish I'd got their Slyme wrapped side-car bubbler when it was available...
I think OzBongs may be getting another order in 3 months or so from SoL fyi :)

That slyme on @jl420's piece looks fresh, I definitely want a slyme piece next

When the fuck is their new site going to be up I ask? Still kicking myself for not getting one of those sweet worked Wicked Sands beakers when I had the chance to & actually had both the sherlock & beaker in my cart. Then common sense hit telling me not to waste $750 on glass & I forgot about it. I was close to getting one of those sidecars as well for the UD as they look perfect.

They are a great business & I try & support them where possible but they need to get their website & payment system sorted out. I still check out their website every couple of days as you have to get in quick with OB.

subway13029

I have the sidecar sol lace perc bubbler with the dewar joint and i live that thing..i picked it up for 200 at my lhs and i had no clue what it was when i bought it i gave it a water test and it bubbled like a beast with just a basic "looking downstem but those tiny holes..lol..but yeah they have the sherlock and a few other of their pieces. Im really into a few of the hisi pieces they have..anybody know any info on them??

Top Bottom