• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Not glass but I my friends have recently acquired my hive.

20140411_171415_zpsag83ryal.jpg

20140411_171503_zpsla4e4lnk.jpg

First - self cleaning my fucking ass! I use a blazer GT 8000 and it took forever to get the residue off after a few dabs.

Second - Once it cools down good luck getting it off your rig!

Third - Please keep in mind that ceramic retains heat like a mother fucker! I forgot walked away for a few came back and made the mistake of try to pick the nail up.

serie_owww.jpg

Now, on the positive side they offer a full spectrum of flavor. As good or possibly even better than quartz. Another thing that's cool is as I mentioned before - the heat retention is off the charts, my wife and I were able to to pull 2 hits each on one heating. Very impressive!

I was also taken back a bit by they're feel or texture. I imagined something similar to the feeling of a pool ball when in reality it's more grainy and porous. All in all it's cool to have and relatively inexpensive but don't go crazy looking for one. Nothing mind boggling to make it worth it.

Caligula

Maximus
Sorry for the spam, but Im excited (and very pilted)... and it applies to multiple threads ;) .

Anyhoo, If this glass looks familiar, that's because it once belonged to the infamous @mlo4sho.

Ill start out with some pretty, static pics...

20140415_141328_zpskg9gikjc.jpg

20140415_141356_zpsads8sblb.jpg

20140415_141430_zpshmxqw406.jpg

20140415_141817_RichtoneHDR_zps465ubvbp.jpg

IMG_20140415_144518_zpsfq3acgvr.jpg

IMG_20140415_144700_zps3gp66huc.jpg

Now here's a little slo-mo test video I did with a practice pull:

And now the good stuff!

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I didn't know the Lotus produced reclaim? Is it as productive at it as say....a submlimator?

Oh, and that piece is very sweet looking :tup: Nice design and very functiional looking.
:);):nod: I don't have a Sublimator - But, if it makes thick vapor like the Lotus does, it makes reclaim :);):nod: ...Love my Lotus!!! Call Mike - VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Last edited:

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Picked up this 14mm frosted mini tube when I went into lhs a couple weeks ago shopping for blasting screens.. has a nice little implosion marble on it & the dome had some nice double maria look to it. Function wise, it's a nice little chugger.
DSC00168_zps324f73d2.jpg

DSC00170_zpsf3dcbcb4.jpg

DSC00169_zps343bbdcb.jpg

This came in the mail yesterday.. it's my third EarlJr, but definitely my favorite!
DSC00179_zpsc93a809e.jpg

DSC00178_zpsadfbe061.jpg

DSC00176_zpsc29c5986.jpg

DSC00177_zps08a5e351.jpg

Wasn't expecting a marble with a mushroom in it, but it's a nice addition!
DSC00173_zpsd4ccf233.jpg

DSC00174_zps9424220e.jpg

DSC00175_zps0eddea7e.jpg

The function on this Mini klein is amazing.. check the Milkshot and Video thread later this evening for function videos..

gearhead

10291116_777450748931734_4315222770225336540_n.jpg
Might as well make my first post a good one. Long time lurker first post. I've spent countless late nights reading away on FC. Anyways here's the most recent piece. Locally blown inline recycler. Actually it was a colab from a New Mexican artist. And a artist from Colorado.

Last edited:

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Where did you get it and how much was that incycler?
Got it from the man himself.. saw it on his IG page and Direct Messaged him for a price. I said it was my 3rd EarlJr, but it's actually my 4th piece by him if I include the pendant I picked up off him from an IG auction.. Dude's real nice to deal with and his pieces function amazingly!!

Caligula

Maximus
Just picked this up in a trade. A gold fumed Toro mac 8 with white lips and foot, black cap and the dome has heavy silver and gold fuming throughout including the joint.

9VoPZaa.jpg

TKUNETk.jpg

wAPHALD.jpg

This is take 2 so I'm having a wonderful Friday evening.

Nice! So you can use that carb cap thing even on domed nails huh?

Caligula

Maximus
Basically. Also allows you to use lower temps when dabbing without wasting a bunch of material... for the same basic reason.

Caligula,
Reactions: Snappo

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I am new to concentrates, is the carb cap just to prevent smoke from escaping?
A carb cap is used in conjunction with low temperature dabs. When using lower temperatures, concentrates boil slowly and let off vapors slowly instead of flash vaporizing and causing one big cloud of vapor. The problem with low temperature dabs is that you are pulling lots of cold air around and through your nail which suspends the boiling and just pools the oil. The addition of a carb cap does two things. First, it retains the heat and limits the amount of cold air you are drawing to the nail. This retained heat causes the vapor to concentrate and thicken. Second, the small carb hole(s) are cut in on an angle which vortexes the hot air within the head of the nail and the carb cap, allowing the vapor to build and spiraling the vapor towards the center of the nail and to where it fills the glass piece with that low temp goodness.

Top Bottom