Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Yep I used it past night and it works really well, it has a nice chug but as you said a really low drag and it's a small volume piece, just how I like it. The only drawback is that I have to hit it with my head sideways, but not a big problem.

Thanks again bro! You send happines to a lot of people this christmas :bowdown:
I understand on the cloud+ room, I bought a 22.5 degree 18mm male to female adapter for those conditions... works well. Many rigs have that issue I notice.

b0

Cloudy...
I understand on the cloud+ room, I bought a 22.5 degree 18mm male to female adapter for those conditions... works well. Many rigs have that issue I notice.

I will try to find one online at good price, I'm not having the same problem with all my rigs but it's going to be more confortable with a couple of pieces.

arf777

No longer dogless
Absolutely zero drag. As far as finding him it's tough. Fucking Goldstein tried suing him for making a frit.

Goldsteins background is making laboratory glass fritts. Raybaby didn't really make a frit, he's built his career as an actual artist and eventually was asked to blow some pieces.

Well this frit is actually nothing like a dg, the frit itself is actually weaved and braded. There is no resistance at all resulting in no drag at all.

I'll ask about a site, he's local here in Florida so you see his stuff in high end head shops.

Sue him for making a frit?????? Goldstein did NOT invent fritted glass, or even using it for gas diffusion in water. Fritted glass has been used in laboratories for at least 15 years from my own experience (I worked at an EPA lab 15 years ago for a while and we had fritted glass all over the water and air quality labs; do a search for fritted on ebay and you pretty much only get lab glass). In IP law, we call that prior art, and it is supposed to invalidate the patent in question. The US Patent and Trademark Office missed a lot of prior art in the past 20 years due to understaffing. I work with one software vendor, for instance, that got a patent for an OUTLINE, and has successfully sued other software vendors for using outlines to organize data in their apps.

If DG has a patent, the USPTO should NOT have granted it. On the bright side, since the America Invents Act, it is a lot easier to challenge an already-granted patent, you can even do it anonymously (an ex parte re-evaluation). Of course the US Patent and Trademark office has an insane backlog of these, 25,000 pending last I checked, because of all the insane software patents granted in the recent past. Hopefully they'll get to the glass patents they shouldn't have granted soon, like the PHX honeycomb patent (another piece of decades-old lab tech).

NOTE: Why does this text editor hate Latin? Every time I type in a Latin legal or scientific term it changes it to some unrelated English gibberish. I don't even try with Hebrew or Greek anymore.

If DG has a patent, the USPTO should NOT have granted it.
He doesn't have a patent. He does a lot of squawking and flapping, just like the yardbird on his overpriced bongs.

LbJ5wU7.png

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
My new KGB "Strawberry Cough" 18mm Donut Dome
b1b640b4ab2f5da737b1757119166126_zpsf3ad827c.jpg

df860751ac68cc2b88e9067450130ad6_zpsb184250b.jpg

And my new Sheldon Black purple label straight tube with pea-hole diffused downstem
f1ed7bd859f9939338c75545d2135b97_zpsc01b0bba.jpg

586865d5dd5ebf81b1bdef7e0b8defff_zps77925d41.jpg

136660026c97bd9c37653bd61ddeebc0_zps2b81f2e2.jpg

...and the two paired together
5da58d3522be7c076aa9760ebff82e7c_zps42b23aca.jpg

The Sheldon pairs with a dome and nail setup or with the Cloud+ very nicely.. Got the Tube for pretty cheap at a LHS that had sent me a 40%off coupon in my email last week. Happy with my first straight tube pick-up!

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Oh man... that would give me the munchies for pastries every session!

Homer would definitely approve
olio_1105918355_homer_donut.gif
Yea unfortunately for myself, I Always have the munchies for pastries.. Whether medicated or not!! Donuts are my favorite though.. It's hard to pass one up! A dream trip of mine is to Voodoo donuts out in Portland.. Postponing that trip till Oregon becomes a rec state, which I just read yesterday is one of top 5 states to next legalize! Thank goodness to forward thinking people...

z9

I had GAS really bad and needed something to cure it without breaking the bank, decided to visit a LHS for some instant satisfaction and found this! $125 out the door after some negotiating :D, great value for a local store. Very hefty glass, surprisingly heavy in fact. The joints are strong and clean, the perc is welded to the bottom of the can so evenly. Almost zero drag and stacks well. I wish more of the perc fired but its hits smooth enough for me. Was told it was locally blown, I wish I could find the person that made it. Will get some milk shots with it eventually.

tukHSuf.jpg
C3xOp5b.jpg
XH7LrEH.jpg
unGuHoz.jpg

Last edited:

equatorgringo

Yeah that is an awesome looking piece for that price! I would have definitely pulled the trigger, great pick up!

equatorgringo,
Reactions: z9

b0

Cloudy...
Wow it seems like it works really well! Have you tried with a little more water? Really nice recycler for the price, the only thing I don't like is the mouthpiece.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Cloud buddies? Top row is male-male, male-male, male-female, two plugs, two reducers, two more plugs.

The clod buddies are the prong arm looking things. You put it on top of your glass ad you can then place your vaporizer on the straight end, and put the plug on the arm. Hit your piece and the airflow goes straight down, pull the plug and you get a carb hole without having to remove your vape. Really nice for using the Cloud/Evo upside down. The pieces in the middle are oil reclaimers. The oil drips down there for easy access/extraction. They also make them wit gong chambers so you can just pull it off and have a little dish of reclaim :)

Top Bottom