1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Ven, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Bouldorado

Bouldorado Well-Known Member

because that's not an oil rig, well at least not entirely. I bought it as a general tube (combustion, vape-bong, and oils) and anyway it's on the smaller side, 1 ft, so its not too bad. I definitely agree that you need low filtration for vapor though. I picked up a 18" roor beaker with a single hole downstem off craigslist the other day. after using a pd to vape-bong, the roor tastes absolutely better, despite it being 6 inches taller and having the extra volume of the beaker.

[​IMG]

2. StrainToGain

StrainToGain Well-Known Member

Oooh ooooh, for those wanting to buy a cheaper RooR. Ive just seen on their website that everyonedoesit are running a 20% sale on all products for a Black Friday Promo they're doing. It looks like it only lasts until the end of the week. Make sure you get the voucher code from the homepage cause otherwise you won't get your discount. Hope that helps people wanting a RooR but thinking it's too much.

3. CombustionJunction

CombustionJunction What's Your Function?

I love my RooR. I've never hit anything smoother. You truly get what you pay for. If you're wiling to spend the cash, you will be very happy with your purchase.

Sinnerman. likes this.
  4. Bouldorado

finally got the syn repaired.

[​IMG]

ogcook likes this.
  5. e5cape

e5cape Active Member

damn it's just not the same =/

6. e5cape

e5cape Active Member

you should try SG then

7. Carbon

Carbon Well-Known Member

It's just got battle damage now, but at least it still works. A funky looking stem on a functional tube beats a 300+ dollar paper weight.

I got my brother a Sovereignty Stemline at the beginning of the year, and it was left on the floor by the couch and took a dive. A long while later it got fixed but the stem wasn't perfectly vertical; it had a bit of a slant to it. We weren't happy, but dealing with the shop that fixed it got so tiresome that we just became glad to have it back and working. It's very slight but just wasn't the same as original. This is what should serve as a constant reminder to be careful. Glad to see it's up and running again.

8. Bouldorado

I actually like the angle better than the straight stem. its nicer for vape-bonging and the oil dome isn't so close to your face. and it does have thicker glass, but still looks janky as hell. I'm not complaining, but the blower definitely could have done better work :)

9. Calvin

Calvin Well-Known Member

That's a very nice piece, I'm really liking the colouring.

10. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

It looks like the Vapexhale Cloud might nothave fit on that piece originally (too close to the tube) but NOW it looks like it would fit.

silver lining mebe ;)

11. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

Went into my LHS today and saw a small bubbler made by GRAV LABS that caught my eye. I have never owned a piece of glass as I was a blunt smoker before converting to vapor. I decided to take a chance on the piece even though I had read no reviews about it.

My first piece, the GRAV LABS Hammer Bubbler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So far I have run one of my UDs through it and I am loving it. Very smooth hit and great taste. Will post a video up if I can get one.

12. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

13. Abysmal Vapor

Abysmal Vapor Shaman of The Pyramid of Orlin'Malah

These videos show one of the benefits of the silicon stems.. U aint need a gong or adaptor.. just stick it and it will fit tight everywhere.. :)

14. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

Loving my UD with this piece. MY LHS had a sale on them. I may pick up another as I have a habit of dropping things :ko:

15. OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony here for the chicks

What a cutie, never saw one like it. It isn't a GonG connection is it?

16. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

No gong adaptor. That's why I had to use the silicone stem to make the attachment. I had never seen one like it either. Works great though.

17. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

Got some time to experiment with the new bubbler today and figured out a way to pair it with my WISPR :ko: Nice size clouds and very smoothe taste. Also cut out the popcorn taste from the last few hits. Day 2 and I am already looking at what my second glass piece is going to be. Considering a Wilson inline bubbler or maybe a Headford inline. Those are just two that I have seen that are appealing. Any other nice inline bubblers you guys can suggest?

Edit,
    I will try to post a video of the WISPR the glass later tonight.

18. aero18

aero18 vaporist

Hops Jagito inline is nice.

19. hazy

hazy dreamer Manufacturer

I've never vaped with glass and I'm getting curious. I was thinking about a small cheapish glass bong to use with my PD, but now having seen this hammer bubbler... the size and simplicity of it are appealing. How much was it?

20. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

It was $50 at a LHS. I have been looking for them online to compare pricing but so far no luck.

21. hereatlast

hereatlast Well-Known Member

Agree x10.

22. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

Did not want to start a new topic for this so I thought I would post it here. Got a chance to go to the French Quarter to finish off some holiday shopping today and had a few extra minutes to stop in my favorite LHS that I know carries interesting pieces at times. Noticed the smallest 4 arm tree bubbler that I had ever seen and had to come out with it. Ran it with the UD and a little while ago and loving it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It measures in a little under 6.5" from bottom to top of mouthpiece. Will post a video when I can :ko:

Grow Goddess likes this.
  23. Canna Hound

Canna Hound Vapor test pilot/glass freak

That is a really neat looking little bubbler. Really cool score...
    Do you know what size the down-stem ground joint is?

The size is perfect to replace a mouth piece on a whip and with removable d/s, crushed ice can easily be added. I'm sold! Thank you for the pictures; I think this will be a great starting point for what will most likely be my first custom ordered piece of glass.

H

24. Gonzo

Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

Your welcome, it really caught my eye when I saw it because it was unique looking. The down-stem ground joint is 14mm, perfect for attachments.

25. YoGranMazPimp

YoGranMazPimp I Vapes Hard

I went to denver yesterday and checked out illuzions glass. (for anyone in the area who hasnt been there, check it out, its amazing) anyway i was in awe by their selection and it was like the angelic choir sang as i came upon the mobius pieces. I loved the bubblers and after debating and a bit of indesiveness, i pulled the trigger and got me a mobius ion bubber with reti perc. Couldnt resist with a discount offered and another discount if i didnt take the slide bowl (fuck combustion) After the first session, i was amazed. The stacks of bubbles are amazing. Extreme low drag and just damn cool to vape from. The reti put my friend to bed and left me well baked for hours to come.

Check out my new baby....
    [​IMG]

Milkshots huh? Well heres a quick vid to check it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKWMx3XDm24

No buyers remorse here.

Keep the thread going and proudly show your new equipment.

colieglass, SSVUN~YAH and Enchantre like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors