1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Discussion in 'Glass' started by Ven, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Nice piece!

2. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

I have to concede- I do actually like that. And that is really something because I'm generally not into Aesthetics one little bit with anything in life but I can really appreciate the beauty and form of your conception here.

Who needs a Vapbong when you can have a multi-vape adaptable funky cool-arse multicoloured dragon? :rockon:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    Chaos47, MoltenTiger, ataxian and 6 others like this.
  3. superdang9000

superdang9000 Flameo Hotman!

So I had Whitney Harmon put together a set for my little zen garden dab station (rig, q-tip holder, and carb cap). I didn't give him much to go on, just a picture of the area and that I'd like it to "at first glance, not look like a dab rig". I think he knocked it out of the park with the bottle washed up from sea style. I especially dig the fumed/carved q-tip holder. :rockon:

[​IMG]

jl420, MrMonss, Summer and 17 others like this.
  4. Verax

Verax Well-Known Member

Really digging this setup! Thanks for sharing!

5. invertedisdead

invertedisdead High Standards

That's so sleek I thought you abandoned the enail for a second!

6. superdang9000

Still rocking that #shoobytek! :cool:

ataxian, Madri-Gal and invertedisdead like this.
  7. invertedisdead

Damn I gotta unhook my 710coil clips and give that method another go!

Is this bottle rig your current daily driver? :brow:

ataxian, Madri-Gal and superdang9000 like this.
  8. superdang9000

I still switch back and forth every so often but I'd say I have it unclipped 80-90% of the time now.

As of last night, yes :lol: I was using a little Zoda rig which I love the design of, but the function wasn't spectacular. I figured a daily driver needs to have that special oomph. :sherlock:

9. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

I like it to collect stuff?

10. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

If there is value in your mind, there is real value. Each to their own path right? Who says which way is the right way?
    May everybody be free to find their own utopia in life however that may be.

Hope you are well this evening my friend. Just enjoying some caffeine here myself in the form of a black organic tea, on an LSD microdose of 25 micrograms (more of a small dose, than an actual microdose), I do like a cup of black tea. Being English after all!

I did also enjoy some really lovely Durban Poison Autoflower log vape style, to complement my late afternoon edible dose which I do enjoy currently and sets up the evening perfectly.

I know I do, but I really can't complain can I? Lovely organic sun grown weed, likewise edibles, lovely "cuppa" ;)

Plus a nice dinner to look forward to yet when I'm ready. Thankfulness! :) :cheers:

Ramahs, Verax, Squiby and 1 other person like this.
  11. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

You’re so nice!
    I lived in FRANCE (VERSAILLES) and learn to drink EXPESSO before work or Golf?
    CALIFORNIA POOL SIDE with LEMON HAZE to be CIVILIZED (my way)!

SquirrelMaster, Ramahs, Verax and 2 others like this.
  12. Alexis

Alexis Well-Known Member

Just giving back to you my friend, you are always so purely open and 100-percent natural with us with regards to your feelings and situation and experience of life. Which is very refreshing and appreciated, by everybody here.

Californian poolside sounds good to me! :cool::nod:

13. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

So I bought a pair of quartz inserts for my 25mm banger from quartzbangers.com. I'm not full force into dabbing as it's a lot of meds at one time for me. I've only used the banger a few times with a torch. The very little rosin I put in dries up and starts to char pretty quickly.

I misunderstood the benefits you get from using an insert. I thought it was only about keeping your banger clean. I didn't realize that you get a nice slow vapor production as the concentrate slowly melts and vaporizes. This was a game changer for me. I can now preload the tinest of dabs, heat up the banger without worry of trying to hit a specific temp, then drop it in and slowly taste those terps as I get several smaller hits. I love these little guys.

Also, I washed them with iso when they arrived. While washing, I dropped one about 2 feet into my porcelain sink. I thought it was a goner for sure. It rattled around in the sink like a pinball, but it never chipped or cracked.

14. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

Just had some LEMON HAZE to be CIVILIZED
    I was in SURRY, ENGLAND for a class in the 90’s?
    Liverpool for MUSIC!
    BLACKPOOL is where I stayed with friend’s!
    London for INDIA FOOD!
    OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE ( decent learning )
    MEDICATED SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA STYLE!
    No rain yet?
    FISH & CHIP’S with MASHED PEA’S avec warm BEER in BP.

15. PandaLee

PandaLee Well-Known Member

Going to try inserts next. I first started out by torching and waiting, but my timing always sucked. My bangers were always jacked. Looking back a big part of that is I was using the lowest of the low Chinese bangers (like the free ones that came with purchases) but I also never kept consistent heat and cool down temps. I went by feel.

I got tired of it and went all in with an e-nail for the next couple years.

But now I'm back with the torch and banger, been using mid to good (still Chinese) quartz bangers (AFM, quartzbangers.com, Bear quartz, 710coils), and I just do cold-start dabs. Load my concentrate, throw the cap on, and then start heating the sides and bottom until it starts bubbling. And bam, great tasty hits and most everything I load in there gets used-up. And my bangers all still look like new. The insert seems like an additional step, but I'll give it a go here in the next month or two if a nice ruby insert goes on sale!

16. invertedisdead

Damn, another gorgeous piece of fume work from one of my favorite artists!! :bowdown:
    What a wicked bubbler, I'm pretty sure you posted another one of his pieces not too long ago as well!

Still kicking myself for not scooping one of his rigs I was bidding on a while back :doh:

This looks like an absolute joy to vaporize from :drool: fume work is definitely where it's at. Badly wanting a fully fumed mini tube :D

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors