Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
He linked to the blowers website somewhere in here (glass forum) and everything they make is freaky and of the gross variety. But I still had to look at it all & check out each piece, big and small, lol! :rofl: Like watching a gory slasher film and peeking through my fingers! :o I think part of my revulsion with these pipes is down to how the various “parts” are so realistic and how they combine into something greater, the sum is even more disturbing. :uhoh:

Sorry I guess I’m a baby but I don’t think I could even hit that tube! And after getting high, the freakiness would be even worse! So yeah, surely not for me but they’re popular enough to have a website, a waiting list for commissions and seems like they care about customer service and quality. I’m just not their customer, like thirty years outside the target demographic.
:myday:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
He linked to the blowers website somewhere in here (glass forum) and everything they make is freaky and of the gross variety. But I still had to look at it all & check out each piece, big and small, lol! :rofl: Like watching a gory slasher film and peeking through my fingers! :o I think part of my revulsion with these pipes is down to how the various “parts” are so realistic and how they combine into something greater, the sum is even more disturbing. :uhoh:

Sorry I guess I’m a baby but I don’t think I could even hit that tube! And after getting high, the freakiness would be even worse! So yeah, surely not for me but they’re popular enough to have a website, a waiting list for commissions and seems like they care about customer service and quality. I’m just not their customer, like thirty years outside the target demographic.
:myday:
In England they need a glass blower in every industrial building?
They love CANNABIS there?

WTF da smartest homosapien’s on da PALE BLUE DOT.

I thought we had plenty near me?

Alexis

here's a link to a lil video of my latest, fresh out of the kiln and flying home to me later today. I'm pretty fucken stoked about this one and will definitely post more pics whenever it lands.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2e5jwJHHt-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Man, you're "kiln" me with all your fancy new toys and ornaments of late! :rofl:

Haha I saw my chance and had to take it, I could really use some humour therapy right now they say it is the best remedy after all.

Nice piece indeed. Maybe not my own style as I am a boring, mundane, function over form/aesthetics guy in all things, to a point.

It has really been pleasing to see you you having so much fun with your acquisitions this year ear all very well deserved after hanging in there through thick and thin in life for so long.

So its really nice that you can have some fun, and with such a ckean conscience too with all things in place (i.e. finallt you get your dream vaporizers, and your children DON'T have to go without clothes any more haha!) ;)

Ps, I may find myself stalking you on Instagram now- my apologies in advance it is not a behaviour I can control and is always well intended, I will try to keep it to respectable minimum.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
There's nothing there to stalk at the moment! I plan to post more and interact just for fun, no aspirations of becoming an influencer. Especially for the tragically overlooked and underrepresented demographic of "Old, White Guys", I mean... where's their place in the media? Where does their story get told? :lol::rofl: yeah, no.

It has really been pleasing to see you you having so much fun with your acquisitions this year ear all very well deserved after hanging in there through thick and thin in life for so long.
So its really nice that you can have some fun, and with such a ckean conscience too with all things in place (i.e. finallt you get your dream vaporizers, and your children DON'T have to go without clothes any more haha!) ;)

As for acquisitions this year, I'm trying to live by philosophy of @gunmetalshark which is (paraphrased): "I don't say spend all you can, but don't put off the things you want." So I don't feel guilty or that I've gone overboard, hell I nearly died twice this year so far. So I'm through putting shit off, within reason, and you know I too love the scientific glass but I really wanted to have a really heady piece and that's based off my sketches and without seeing it irl, I'd say it's headyAF. So I'm happy! I finally realised I don't really have lots of other expensive hobbies or tastes, so fuck it. Why not have a clean conscience?

Alexis

There's nothing there to stalk at the moment! I plan to post more and interact just for fun, no aspirations of becoming an influencer. Especially for the tragically overlooked and underrepresented demographic of "Old, White Guys", I mean... where's their place in the media? Where does their story get told? :lol::rofl: yeah, no.

As for acquisitions this year, I'm trying to live by philosophy of @gunmetalshark which is (paraphrased): "I don't say spend all you can, but don't put off the things you want." So I don't feel guilty or that I've gone overboard, hell I nearly died twice this year so far. So I'm through putting shit off, within reason, and you know I too love the scientific glass but I really wanted to have a really heady piece and that's based off my sketches and without seeing it irl, I'd say it's headyAF. So I'm happy! I finally realised I don't really have lots of other expensive hobbies or tastes, so fuck it. Why not have a clean conscience?

Too right man, clear conscience 100%. Life is too short and unpredictable and you really have to try and do something that makes you happy whatever it is as long as you're not hurting others then go for it I say.

Life certainly isn't to be taken for granted but it's definitely something we should appreciate more and live in the moment a lot more than we do so I'm just really glad to see that it looks like you are doing this currently with your passion for vaporizing.

Oh yeah, look out for some random dude trying to follow you on Instagram if he is permitted access, he really won't be offended either way and will fully respect privacy wishes of course (I wouldn't trust him.) :ko:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian Nunya Beeswax! :D Such things are simply not discussed in polite company, sir. Or open forums on the internet, which is the antithesis of polite company.

Does it matter?
I was going to get a new piece?

Bling 4 sure!

One PLANET without borders?
2-morrow H2O action with old stuff!

OXFORD is very CIVILIZED and a ROAD SCHOLAR Experience!

Alexis

so...you're saying hurting others is bad?
Well I guess it may be for the best sometimes, depending on who, how and why you hurt.
Except I think you need a license? I hear the government sells them quite cheap.

Like coarse fishing as long as we pay them enough money it is perfectly morally acceptable and with our rights to practise said activity.

Gosh however did we come to live in a society where we accept and abide by such rules?

So right Im out in the middle of nowhere ( for argument sake here let's say that the Amazon rainforest is located in Bedford Park), and either I'm hungry and fancy some fish for lunch or more like survival, or I just fancy a crack at that wild catfish I just saw in the shallow....

I pull out my spear/rod and reel....and think thank goodness for handed over my £82 to the British government. Now I can even accidentally hook a salmon or trout without fearing a £2,500 fine! What a preposterous world we live in.:nod:

I can see a movie actually- "License", like a more entertaining version of Purge which I never wstched, just seen bits of but seened woefully unimaginative.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I got 3 more pics that show off the Loki's Lipstick colour a bit more. I'm not going to beat y'all down with all 3, but I will throw up one more, because I'm in that expectant mode!

@ataxian You're 100% on one thing for sure: BLING!!!

EDIT: I solemnly swear that I won't post any more pictures of this until it's in my grubby lil' hands.

Last edited:

Verax

I got 3 more pics that show off the Loki's Lipstick colour a bit more. I'm not going to beat y'all down with all 3, but I will throw up one more, because I'm in that expectant mode!

@ataxian You're 100% on one thing for sure: BLING!!!

EDIT: I solemnly swear that I won't post any more pictures of this until it's in my grubby lil' hands.

Wow, that thing is amazing. The colors are really rich and complex. That will be a pleasure to hit from.

Top Bottom