Recent Acquisitions - Post Your New Pieces Here

Baron23

66th b-day present to myself. Mobius Atom with their new version of the disk dropdown. This is my piece with pic taken at the store (The Cave Smoke Shop).

Mobius-Atom-with-Disk-Drop-Down.jpg

Baron23

Happy Birthday, @Baron23 :clap: :cheers:

Always love Mobius pieces...very nice dropdown for the Atom. :nod::tup:
Thanks guys!

Hey guys...quick question for anybody who owns Mobius...do you take the holographic decals off and save them to prove provenance if you resell or what.

I'm sure they will not hold up to cleaning process and over time will get messed up. Should I just remove them now?

Whadya say, whadya know?

Last edited by a moderator:

KimDracula

Thanks guys!

Hey guys...quick question for anybody who owns Mobius...do you take the holographic decals off and save them to prove provenance if you resell or what.

I'm sure they will not hold up to cleaning process and over time will get messed up. Should I just remove them now?

Whadya say, whadya know?

I usually get rid of stickers for the same reason but the holographic decal on my Ion II has been surprisingly durable. I have just left it on and it appears like new with no visible wear despite very frequent cleaning (no lengthy immersions in liquid, so that may make a difference if you soak your pieces).

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
Thank you very much summer, yeah it was also very nice meeting the guys&girls from Ehle
and other glass artists in real life, hanging out and getting to know the peops behind their nicks better :)

I still have one Badabing in the coming, Sasha will have it finished this week he said....cant wait to see for myself how that will turn out :D :D :D

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Thanks guys!

Whadya say, whadya know?

I always save mine, so far with 8 holograms, none have given me any issues. Ive hit them with hot water and accidentally some iso many times and the stickers have held strong.

Baron23

I always save mine, so far with 8 holograms, none have given me any issues. Ive hit them with hot water and accidentally some iso many times and the stickers have held strong.
Oh, ok...so you leave them on...I try that. Thanks!!

Baron23,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Oh, ok...so you leave them on...I try that. Thanks!!

Yeah wasn't very clear, I leave them on for sure, I think they look pretty clean.

Are you in the Bay?

How are you liking the Atom so far? I have 2 and they are some of my fav pieces, small, stable smooth, SOLID, and I really dig the mouth piece.

ensabbahnur,

Baron23

Are you in the Bay?

Nope, east coast but I do like Jay (internet sales) and The Cave. I bought something from them once before.

Love it! and I agree....love the mouth piece. They are heavy duty little suckers, aren't they? :rockon:

Baron23,
Top Bottom