Reasons to vape. Lets each name one in 1 brief sentence. Only post once.

justcametomind

I quit smoking years ago, if it wasn't for vaping I wouldn't bother with our beloved plant anymore.
I don't like the entire house smelling like an ashtray.

justcametomind,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Vaping works like inhaler medications. If you taste it, you got the medicine.
I Just love the taste even when you get to the end of a session and it taste like burnt Popcorn ,also along with the the taste the effects of vaping are so much better then smoking .

RUDE BOY,
I vape because it is infinitely superior to combusting. I genuinely believe a massive Vapolution (:brow:) has begun. Not just for our beloved herb either. In the future people will rightly look back at combusting as a barbaric method of consuming both cannabis and tobacco related matter imo.

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
I vape because it's the most efficient way to use the herb; less gets you high and then you have the ABV to use in edibles.

I vape because it's much healthier than combustion.

I vape because there's less smell than with combustion, therefore it's easier to not get caught.

ou812?

Health,efficiency,and flavor ..... Nice not waking up with the road in your lungs .Tar belongs on roofs and roads not inside us.Throw in the added coolness of GLASS, I find it tuff not to stay connected to the end of that glass!! how much fun is that? The flavors seem to really pop compared to burning!

ou812?,
Reactions: Roger D

grokit

well-worn member
I have had a long love affair with mj, and I started vaping about a decade ago. Once I found my rhythm I did it exclusively for a few years. But nobody else I knew was into it and I drifted back to combusting. Now I am triple-script qualified for medicine and I have lost the ability to tolerate smoking, it's just too toxic for me anymore.

I'm really glad to have found these forums, as there's lots of smokers around my neck of the woods but no vapers. I found a bartender that likes to hookah though, so she's a natural candidate for conversion!

:leaf:

Skeena

Standing stone faced like a statue.
Because others around you will not complain about the smell.

Skeena,
Top Bottom