• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Really bad or really good? (Red stuff QWISO)

Nok21

I have been using all of my ABV for qwiso runs, and I am very happy with my results. Sure, they're impure but it gets me where I need to be on those nights I have trouble sleeping.

Anyway, there is not much to explain- I merely do a simple qwiso run using 91% Iso, using barley enough to cover my ABV. I expose the herbs for no more than 30 seconds (Including shaking time), and then filter that off through a coffee filter. I use a small pyrex dish for evaporation and once the "Tar" (It almost always comes out as a black tar, or at least it has for me every time in the past with ABV) starts to collect at the bottom I scrape that up with a razor blade, and allow that tar to dry out in a stick-proof case with the jar off. In the end, it is a stringy, black goo.

Now, I am have evaporated the last little bit off- and this last bit is not a black goo. It is in fact a red/goldish color that appears to be crystalizing a tad bit as well... Upon scraping it up, the ball looks like it has tiny little needles sticking out of it- like micro shards of glass.

I know that this stuff is either going to be really good or really bad, but I am not sure which. I would love those of you who have more experience with concentrates to help me figure out what I have here before I try dabbing this, as the tiny crystals have thrown me off a little bit.

Any and all input is welcome and appreciated, I will say that I would rather not upload pictures though.

Nok21,

MySega

I get little glassy shards in my qwiso sometimes too lol. It either has to be wax from the plant or crystals right? I'm not sure. I still dab it and have had no issue.

MySega,
Top Bottom