Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dUbmethod20

Keepin it foggy
Hey all. I've seen a lot of discussion about pen vapes. I've tried a bunch and found them all to be too weak to truly vape (vape not boil) hash oil. Additionally I wanted to be able to replace the coils once they burnt out without having to go buy a whole new coil head.
In my quest to find the best way to vape oil (without a torch) I stumbled into the wide wide world of mods and rda's. Now I'm using an 18650 fuhattan mod with a vengeance rda. On the rda I have a stovetop coil flat on the deck with a vertical cylinder coil above it. Running@ 0.2 ohms it puts all these dabber pens to shame.
I was hoping to hear from other mod vapers. Have you found different or better ways to use your rda's for concentrates?

Grim Chiclets

Some of the people here have turned their tinctures or oils into ejuices and [from what I've seen] usually put it into a tank, like a Nautilus. Some have gone into subOhm territory for it too, something I've been wanting to try.
It's cool to know that people such as yourself have just dabbed that way though.
Just more proof that there's always another way to do something :tup:

Grim Chiclets,

ean

Hey all. I've seen a lot of discussion about pen vapes. I've tried a bunch and found them all to be too weak to truly vape (vape not boil) hash oil. Additionally I wanted to be able to replace the coils once they burnt out without having to go buy a whole new coil head.
In my quest to find the best way to vape oil (without a torch) I stumbled into the wide wide world of mods and rda's. Now I'm using an 18650 fuhattan mod with a vengeance rda. On the rda I have a stovetop coil flat on the deck with a vertical cylinder coil above it. Running@ 0.2 ohms it puts all these dabber pens to shame.
I was hoping to hear from other mod vapers. Have you found different or better ways to use your rda's for concentrates?
Heres a thread for you good sir. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/a...-one-hitter-quitter.10360/page-67#post-807157

dUbmethod20

Keepin it foggy
Lol. My man! I was just reading thru that. I gotta figure out how to get pics up

dUbmethod20,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom