• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RBT shipping thread

fyx

Interesting that they're all listed as sold out right now. I'm assuming RBT doesn't want this to turn into GH and would rather get production smoothed out before selling anymore, JUST IN CASE there are any more delays. Also assuming he'd rather deliver all the preorders before taking other peoples money. Again, all speculation.

grokit

well-worn member
The "200" are not sold. Not speculating. That is fact.
Okay. But I'm not speculating either.

GjGBy1k.png

edit: Now it's all three vapes sold out :hmm:

Last edited:

peaceonearth

high since 1968
The 200 unit build mentioned covers all of the preorders and then some. With the most recent delay, I'm betting most preorders will be shipped mid-December, but again, this is all speculation on my part. Unless something drastically goes wrong with the first batch of shipments, there isn't anything super complex about the Zion that can hold something up.
Per the FAQ if someone orders today, their estimated ship date is between 12/21/2015 - 2/15/2016. So it follows that you're right and there's a reasonably good chance existing pre-orders will have theirs by Festivus. Not gonna depend on it but that would be awesome.

Last edited:

delloy

@RastaBuddhaTao I ordered before the international deadline. All this talk of no international shipping (currently) and problems because of certification but there is no never any mention of whats happening with the early international orders in your updates. Can you clarify please. I am getting the jitters. Thankyou much appreciated.

doubledown

Patience, sometimes things take a little longer. Personally, I always took the October delivery as a "best guess". My life will not change for the worse if I don't get my Zion before December or January. I would never get in on a pre-order and assume it could not possibly take a little longer than stated. :2c:

delloy

Patience, sometimes things take a little longer. Personally, I always took the October delivery as a "best guess". My life will not change for the worse if I don't get my Zion before December or January. I would never get in on a pre-order and assume it could not possibly take a little longer than stated. :2c:

Im not really concerned if its before or at the end of November. I just want to know how international shipping is gonna work ....people do exist outside the US who have ordered early and I expected mine to be shipped at the same time or at least before the later preorders. But nothing at all has been mentioned only domestic shipping. Its not asking for much, just clarification. ;)

Last edited:

doubledown

Im not really concerned if its before end of November. I just want to know how international shipping is gonna work ....people do exist outside the US who have ordered early and I expected mine to be shipped at the same time or at least before the later preorders. But nothing at all has been mentioned only domestic shipping. Its not asking for much, just clarification. ;)
delloy, my post was not directed at you or anyone in particular. I understand international shipping of the Zion is a special situation all its own. :peace:

doubledown,

Tommy10

delloy, my post was not directed at you or anyone in particular. I understand international shipping of the Zion is a special situation all its own. :peace:
Yes it is:( be fucked if I have anyyyyy idea what's going on with it! Just winged it on a single bat and hoped for the best! Haha

Tommy10,

grokit

well-worn member
Are any of the production models out in the wild yet? @pakaloo is getting the first no?
The priority right now might be the website, which is reportedly due to be updated with precisely this kind of who got when information. Also there's a dedicated shipping thread for this type of discussion :tup:

Likes2vape

Now that the initial production units are starting to ship we will turn our focus to the website and customer feedback

Have any of the beta team received the production proto type yet and if so what are your thoughts on it? Any improvement or tweaks needed, or anything else that might delay shipping?

Likes2vape,

HD Springer

We'll if it was just you missing out then I'd say sorry. I'm in that boat

Edit: I'm sorry I'm not in a good mind this morning I should know better. @Bravesst sorry no I'll will intended.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

Waiting sucks!! Hopefully the beta team gets their test production units soon. Looks like none of the regular pre orders will be shipping this month.:sherlock:

Likes2vape,
Reactions: darkrom

delloy

Sent a PM to @RastaBuddhaTao this morning as I dont seem to be getting any answers here concerning the few early international adopters and whats happening with the shipping. Always mentioned is domestic and nothing ever about international orders. Please let us know what is happening, we are paying customers too ;)

Im not really bothered with waiting just want to know the situation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom