• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

RBT shipping thread

Tek

Guess I should've asked who is waiting on confirmation emails too. I myself am waiting for my face melt machine.

Tek,

grokit

well-worn member
I believe I got one of the last zion orders in, but I'm not sure of my credited date because of how I vacillated between various models and other random pita indecisiveness. I actually first ordered my zion in august, was refunded in september, and then re-ordered with a well-deserved $30 penalty in october.

In the midst of all this I ordered my ion (almost a lion then went back to zion) in september :tup:

No emails since then :whip:
:rolleyes: :spliff::buzz:
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Mulehead

My Zion purchase, along with communication with RBT has made me a very happy customer.
All of my PM's and emails have always been answered the same, or next day.
This customer experience has been very similar to my nano, fw3, and all of my experiences with stickstones, Snappo, and Ratchett.
This forum and my fellow vendor members, have made my customer service standards go way up.
I thank you all for that!

Oh, and my Zion is coming to me this week! :rockon:

delloy

That would be great. Many Canadian companies ship to Europe so the Zion would be more accessible.

"Many Canadian companies ship to Europe" Cant see your logic on this. Most if not all countries ship to Europe including the USA ;)

Its not about that. The main reason is to do with the electronic certification needed to sell the Zion in Europe. If you haven't got that then its a risk sending them overseas.

I cant see sending them from Canada is gonna make any difference ;)

Last edited:

Fission

Anyone with any idea of a rough percentage of the June units that are shipped/email confirmed. Hoping that it's close to all of them that are at least confirmed, so that July orders can start shipping in the next couple weeks. Maybe mid-March for me then, I guess.

Fission,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
I ordered June 12. No shipping yet. Got email a couple weeks ago confirming address

Madcap79,

Fission

If I'm remembering correctly, the plan was to send out the 7 more units that RBT has posted pictures of today, I believe, so hopefully that covers your unit and puts us through most of June. Honestly though, shipping seems to be very much a trickle at this point rather than a constant stream. Hopefully that changes soon, but I honestly have no idea.

Fission,

little maggie

If I'm remembering correctly, the plan was to send out the 7 more units that RBT has posted pictures of today, I believe, so hopefully that covers your unit and puts us through most of June. Honestly though, shipping seems to be very much a trickle at this point rather than a constant stream. Hopefully that changes soon, but I honestly have no idea.
I think I posted that I emailed RBT about the delay in shipping after my confirmation. There was some kind of problem that required a manufacturing repair and the June ones should be shipping now (I think).

little maggie,

Fission

I think I posted that I emailed RBT about the delay in shipping after my confirmation. There was some kind of problem that required a manufacturing repair and the June ones should be shipping now (I think).
Thank you! It is nice to hear that there was a specific problem rather than shipping just going generally slow. Here's hoping things move quickly now.

Fission,
Top Bottom