Raw Garden Live Resin Cartridges Are Insanely Strong

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
I've tried plenty of THC oil cartridges including full spectrum sauce carts like Friendly Farms and KGB reserve, and let me tell you Raw Garden has created a product thats not as expsenive but almost as strong. Check out the Sativa Raw Garden cartridge review of their Citrus slap that test with 82% THC but feels much higher.

Raw Garden also makes some of the most dank sauce and live resin for dabbing too that I highly recommend trying! Has anyone tried them before? What did you think about them? They are so affordable too, I got a full gram of their sauce for $31 before tax in the bay area.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The carts are great for distillate but I generally prefer something a bit more full spectrum when it comes to effects. A lot of the flavors are nice though and they constantly have new releases which is nice.

Do you really prefer RG over KGB Reserve?

I tried a Cresco liquid live resin cart recently, pretty good flavor though not as loud as the best RG pens, the effects were quite a bit stonier.

invertedisdead,

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
Price wise I prefer Raw Garden because I am getting a full gram for $50 before tax vs half gram of KGB reserve for $45 before tax. However quality wise and effect KGB wins and is worth the extra cost.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
The carts are great for distillate but I generally prefer something a bit more full spectrum when it comes to effects. A lot of the flavors are nice though and they constantly have new releases which is nice.

Do you really prefer RG over KGB Reserve?

I tried a Cresco liquid live resin cart recently, pretty good flavor though not as loud as the best RG pens, the effects were quite a bit stonier.
I just finished a cresco LLR cart. Lime skunk it was definitely potent and tasty, im just not a fan of the cotton thats used in these ccell cartridges. I feel like the oil burns if you try and take more than one hit at a time. It also gave me really bad heartburn for some reason.

I also grabbed a moxie live resin cartridge and all i can say is Wow. Its possibly the best cartridge ive ever tried. It came in a qcell quartz cartridge which i feel is definitely an improvement over ccell

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I just finished a cresco LLR cart. Lime skunk it was definitely potent and tasty, im just not a fan of the cotton thats used in these ccell cartridges. I feel like the oil burns if you try and take more than one hit at a time. It also gave me really bad heartburn for some reason.

I also grabbed a moxie live resin cartridge and all i can say is Wow. Its possibly the best cartridge ive ever tried. It came in a qcell quartz cartridge which i feel is definitely an improvement over ccell

My experience with Cresco LLR is the oil was super thick, and I also felt like I tasted charring cotton if any setting really over 3v is used. I noted the same thing in my review of their Blueberry Spacecake.

IMO after trying a bunch of their sauces they have some work to do in the garden, their stuff just isn't that terpy. I think if it had more terps it wouldn't be so thick and would wick much better.

Interesting about the Qcell, been wantin to try one. I'm also wanting to try some of these new sauce pods for the Pax Era; I'm seeing more options and better prices lately on Era stuff, I really dig the platform over Ccells.

invertedisdead,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
My experience with Cresco LLR is the oil was super thick, and I also felt like I tasted charring cotton if any setting really over 3v is used. I noted the same thing in my review of their Blueberry Spacecake.

IMO after trying a bunch of their sauces they have some work to do in the garden, their stuff just isn't that terpy. I think if it had more terps it wouldn't be so thick and would wick much better.

Interesting about the Qcell, been wantin to try one. I'm also wanting to try some of these new sauce pods for the Pax Era; I'm seeing more options and better prices lately on Era stuff, I really dig the platform over Ccells.
Most of the cresco sugar, sauce and badder ive tried has been pretty fire not really any complaints but yeah the carts are exactly how you described

Mynameismud,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks for the suggestion, will check them out.

...I've been on a kick for Binske lately. Strong, but also some of the best tasing carts I've ever had. I love their live resin.

Last edited:
FlyingLow,
Reactions: shredder

cpk

Brother of the Leaf
Platinum Vape is the brand my wife likes. She only uses indica for her 24 hour pain that she suffers from. It really helps her since she cannot drink alcohol, take pain meds, aspirin or even tylenol for her pain which limits her sleep 2-3 hrs a couple of time a day. One thing is she likes a good tasting cartridge and I explain that it's also about the effect to maintain that short pain free moment. These carts are about the only ones I like. The others are just to harsh for me and I have others means to medicate if necessary.

I am really enjoying the waxes now. Raw gardens is about $36 gm and is very tasty. i have come across some new favorites PK Farms $23.40 gm, Cresco 22.95 gm Cresco Strawberry Banana Sugar my favorite $30.15 gm. Alien Labs have some crazy diamonds and the Loud Pack OG is some serious stuff. Prices are getting better out here in Socal so it allow me to try out different things. The city mj tax can be outrageous. One city over 9% and in another zero. I am a vet so I get an additional 10% off.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Unfortunately solventless extracts are considerably more expensive. Although top shelf flower is definitely the most expensive product on rec shelves IMO. $85 for a gram of full melt bubble hash doesn't even seem that bad compared to $65 8ths. It probably takes a half ounce of flower to make that hash gram.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: shredder

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I hear ya... I am convinced the highest quality bubble never makes it on shelves.
Makes me really want to befriend an extraction artist.

pigpenz

I have liked the raw garden carts are pretty smooth.....I just wish they used names for the carts that were easier to figure out.

pigpenz,
Top Bottom