• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Rapid Fire Pocket Puffer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
http://www.thcbiz.com/news/company-press/1704-rapid-fire-marketings-new-dry-herb-vaporizer.htmlhttp://rapid-fire-marketing.com/documents/newdryherbunit.pdf
Another one coming in ;) .

Several Features of RFMK's New Dry Herb Vaporizer
  • Three Temperature Settings: Different herbs vaporize at different temperatures. This will allow the user to select the best temperature for the herb they want to vaporize.
  • Constant Heat Distribution: Internal stainless steel heating chamber provides easy access for changing dry aromatherapy herbs, provides advanced heat distribution and easy cleaning. One of the biggest issues for dry vaporizers is the difficulty in ‘drawing’ vapor from the unit because of the heating coil configuration found in most units. This new vaporizer will have a constant heat distribution mechanism which will enable a much easier ‘draw’ and superior taste. However, after 15 minutes of inactivity, the unit will lower the temperature in the chamber to conserve battery life.
  • Fold open and fold close design: This design will allow the user to quickly and easily swap batteries, load and clean the unit.

Abysmal Vapor,

Yoshi

Woah
I'm figuring that the dual chamber is to make the conduction vaporizer more efficient? Assuming it is a conduction vape. Looks like the price point will be $200. A little high, but let's see how it unfolds ;)

Yoshi,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
"Since October of last year, Rapid Fire Marketing has been working with HexCorp to develop a new vaporizer exclusively for dried herbs and dried blends. The strongest demand in the vaporizer market is for a unit that will vaporize dried plant material and dried blends."

This is what makes them stand out from the crowd?
Also, being made in Hong Kong, according to the website linked above. Not for me, but kudos for sharing the info.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah conduction. RFM is the same group that "brought" us the Cannacig. There's an "investor" in RFM that talked up the Vinhaler/Cannacig on a few forums (screenname is dealwithit on grasscity), that got pretty upset when the Cannacig was called a rebranded electronic cigarette that wasn't fit for the purpose of vaping oils (which was actually pretty much spot-on lol.)

RFM worked with a company called HexCorp to help build their vape. HexCorp "... is a product development, manufacturing, and overseas sourcing company... " so there's that too. I mean, not every company that outsources does a terrible job at it, but the Cannacig isn't what I would call "up to par" you know? Why would they suddenly make a clean unit? But both of my vapes are US-made (actually on opposite sides of the state if I understand, MFLB is San Diego's and ThermoVape is farther up north, somewhere in or around Van iirc.

Will retail at $199.95 like Yoshi said.

http://rapid-fire-marketing.com/rapid-fire-marketing-announces-corporate-vaporizer-strategy-for-2013

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I don't understand the dual chambers. If it is powered by an 18650 battery (and I can't imagine what else it could be) then that thing will be a handful. It looks like a Pax-style conduction device to me.

pakalolo,
Reactions: ataxian

JoeKickass

Certainly looks "inspired" by the Pax...

The removable battery is a plus at least, but ya if it heats two chambers it will use a lot more power, and what's wrong with mixing two strains in the same bowl?

Also, talk about a useless feature:
However, after 15 minutes of inactivity, the unit will lower the temperature in the chamber to conserve battery life.
If you forgot about the vape for 15 mins chances are it's going to be dead when you remember anyway...

JoeKickass,

DubCRider

I hope for their sake it works better than the CannaCig. Every expierience I have had with this company and their founder/spokesperson Sheryl Shuman has been laughable at best.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I would assume it is for efficiency purposes, but I could be wrong.
I can't really see how powering two small chambers would be more efficient than one bigger one... but then again I'm not electrically inclined like OF and others are. I'll let them chime in, but I don't really see the point of two chambers either. Why not just one? If I want to put two strains in there, I can grind them separately and make my own mixes. I think they're trying to distinguish themselves in the market, but all I'm seeing is a few different vapes mixed up (Pax + Ascent) and even then it's just renderings. That means fuck-all for us, ya know? I don't expect them to sign up here, I don't expect them to send beta units out to FC'ers. We're a nitpicky bunch unafraid of calling them like we see/use 'em.

Abysmal Vapor

Maybe.. it is for solving the purpose of the taste lost after the first hits..:) .. In the best way i imagine it you can use it as a dual shotgun (like those for hunting with 2 triggers).. So if you like you can vape only one chamber or both together.. This means you can use one till taste dissapears and in the middle of the session fire chamber 2 along with the first one.. Other than that it would be very nice if you can keep 2 herb strains separated.. One to get you high other to get stoned :p might be beneficial to someone's medication.

Abysmal Vapor,

Yoshi

Woah
As I've been looking at this vape, I noticed something peculiar. Is that a regular AA or AAA battery? If so, it could be quite versatile with power options, but add thickness to the vape itself.

Yoshi,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
As I've been looking at this vape, I noticed something peculiar. Is that a regular AA or AAA battery? If so, it could be quite versatile with power options, but add thickness to the vape itself.

There is no AAA battery that could power that or any other vapourizer. I'd be amazed if they were using an AA battery. The drawing shows two heating elements and I don't believe any existing AA battery could heat them enough to make an effective vapourizer. I'd put money on the battery being an 18650 Li-ion.

Yoshi

Woah
There is no AAA battery that could power that or any other vapourizer. I'd be amazed if they were using an AA battery. The drawing shows two heating elements and I don't believe any existing AA battery could heat them enough to make an effective vapourizer. I'd put money on the battery being an 18650 Li-ion.

Would make sense, I see the charging port now.

Yoshi,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
RFM worked with a company called HexCorp to help build their vape. HexCorp "... is a product development, manufacturing, and overseas sourcing company... " so there's that too. I mean, not every company that outsources does a terrible job at it, but the Cannacig isn't what I would call "up to par" you know?

HexCorp has NOTHING to do with the Cannacig debacle. That whole shabang was just the group buying a bunch of standard ecigs and marketing them to ignorant consumers.

Keep in mind, HexCorp was the company that brought us the Zephyr Ion, so they aren't all bad. But I wouldn't trust anything with acronym RFM ever again after that episode.

CentiZen,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
I am assuming the dual chamber is for folks who want to keep materials separate...like kief and herb, etc. Seems like a gimmick to me though.

Edit: It would be kind of cool if you could operate a single chamber at a time.
My initial thought was you would be able to control the heat in each chamber. (ex. chamber 2 @ high and chamber 1 @low) but after looking through the renderings and the description, I don't believe that is the case?:shrug:
But if that is the design, how cool would that be. Tweeks idea would be very useful also. For preservation of material and battery life. Or if you have a lower tolerance half load, then when sharing full load turn on heat to both chambers.

1_gr8_underdog,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Maybe.. it is for solving the purpose of the taste lost after the first hits..:) .. In the best way i imagine it you can use it as a dual shotgun (like those for hunting with 2 triggers).. So if you like you can vape only one chamber or both together.. This means you can use one till taste dissapears and in the middle of the session fire chamber 2 along with the first one.. Other than that it would be very nice if you can keep 2 herb strains separated.. One to get you high other to get stoned :p might be beneficial to someone's medication.

Thats a pretty brilliant idea. But i doubt it is how it is designed. If they read this they should redesign it with that function. Being able to load two chambers and switch which chamber is being vaped it would instantly overtake the pax IMO

Mynameismud,
Reactions: Vape Dr.

grokit

well-worn member
grokit,

Abysmal Vapor

base-model-Color-01-1024x724.jpg

Some change in design i guess.,

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
Looks like a slimmed down version of Hades Vaporizer from vaporizerusa.net. They gave me an email explaining that if I had time this March to test it out. Only for Georgia residents though. The chamber are identical as well.

CG420,

Abysmal Vapor

Looks like a slimmed down version of Hades Vaporizer from vaporizerusa.net. They gave me an email explaining that if I had time this March to test it out. Only for Georgia residents though. The chamber are identical as well.
DO you mean the haze vaporizer... there is no hades vape..

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom