Random thoughts

Trypsy Summers

Well kinda getting there....

I went to the allotment to check on the bees today, and to my utter contentment, they were out in force, that is really good news. My chickens have started to lay the 'good eggs' again after undergoing the moulting period. And I've also planted garlic today, now I'm about sowing seeds and all the other things that go with organic self sufficiency.:hmm:

My random thought as I headed out of the allotment gate toking on some G4 x WW in my Mighty, was isn't it kinda nice how, right now - in the now, I find my world to be 'contented and peaceful', meanwhile out there, I see all around me, people are caught up with issues, Brexit and other such nonsense, and because of that (which is not necessarily their fault) they end up concentrating on foolishness and not focusing on what really matters, which is that what makes one happy & contented without causing harm or loss to their neighbour or anyone else for that matter.

So I guess, life is really what you make of it,

not saying:\, just saying:|, without saying;),

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited:

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
51791248_2113146238742667_4921266277575557120_n.jpg

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
He tried to escape by tram
around six in the morning
from the bottle of orgeat
where Milan floats
it was not difficult to follow him

the poet of Baggina
his lit up soul
was sending light of a light bulb
they burned his bed

on the Trento road

a fighting robin
was able to save himself from his beard

The Poles did not die immediately
and kneel at the last traffic lights
they did the make-up to the regime sluts
launched towards the sea

soap smugglers
put their stomach towards the east
who converted into ninety
it was dispensed in ninety-one

the monkey of the fourth Reich
danced the polka over the wall
and while he climbed
we've all seen her ass

the pyramid of Cheops
wanted to be rebuilt on that day of celebration
boulder for boulder
slave for slave
communist for communist

On Corpses Sunday
no shots were heard
the hilarious gas
guarded the streets
the Sunday of the bodies
all thoughts were taken away
and the queens of '' your culpa ''
swarmed the hairdresser

In the sunny nation galley
the second warder
said to '' Tallow Moustaches '' who was the first one
it can be done tomorrow in the morning
and they were sent messengers,
jacks, horses dogs and a donkey
to announce the amputation of the leg
of Renato Curcio
the carbonaro

the Storms Minister
in a jubilation of trombones
wished democracy with the tablecloth on hands and hands on the balls
I want to live in a city
where at cocktail hour
there are no bloodshed
or detergent

late in the evening, me and my illustrious cousin De Andrade
were the last free citizens
of this famous civil city
because we had a cannon in the yard
a cannon in the yard.

On Corpses Sunday
nobody got hurt
Everyone following the coffin
of the deceased ideal

On Corpses Sunday
you could hear singing
"How beautiful is youth
we do not want to grow old anymore

The last travelers
retired to the catacombs
they turned on the TV and watched us sing
for half an hour
then they sent to hell

You, who sang on stilts and on your knees
with shoulder pianos disguised as Pinocchio
you who sang for the Lombards and for the centralists
for the Amazon and for the money
in the palastilists
and from the Marist fathers
you had powerful voices
trained tongues to beat the drum
you had powerful voices
appropriate for the "fuck you"

On Sunday Corpses
the Nostialgia's Employees
accompanied among the flutes
the corpse of Utopia

Sunday Corpses
it was a Sunday like many others
the next day there were signs
of a terrifying peace

while the heart of Italy
from Palermo to Aosta
swelled in a choir

of """vibrant protest""" ….

….

TiSteamo

The TV says that there is a chemical attack on our brain, companies that pollute the air, cause diseases to men, women, children, poison the cultures. In addition, they act on our IQ.

"No, we can not afford that millions of children lose even one IQ point, which would be incalculable damage to the economy."

"It is not possible that smartphone's generation is more stupid than us. Yet today more and more people need help, support."

Maybe they just want, they need a more stupid world
and people watching tv.

Last edited:

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
I've taken up Double Edge shaving to 'save money' but went down the rabbit hole and own 6 razors. 4 of them vintage. Two of them I bought locally. Got a sampler pack of razors. But I only started a month ago and look what happened. :whipit:
Yes I have an old Barbicide jar and Barbicide to disinfect those vintage razors. Vintage Boar brushes, Barbosol and Witch Hazel. The 1962 Slim Adjustable looks very Space Age. And.... I'll cut myself from rambling right about there.
shave.jpg

unsorted

I've taken up Double Edge shaving to 'save money' but went down the rabbit hole and own 6 razors. 4 of them vintage. Two of them I bought locally. Got a sampler pack of razors. But I only started a month ago and look what happened. :whipit:
Yes I have an old Barbicide jar and Barbicide to disinfect those vintage razors. Vintage Boar brushes, Barbosol and Witch Hazel. The 1962 Slim Adjustable looks very Space Age. And.... I'll cut myself from rambling right about there.
shave.jpg

Are you gonna tell us about the handcuffs?

TiSteamo

Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The world is holy! The soul is holy! The skin is holy! The nose is holy! The tongue and cock and hand and asshole holy!

Everything is holy! everybody’s holy! everywhere is holy! everyday is in eternity! Everyman’s an angel!

The bum’s as holy as the seraphim! the madman is holy as you my soul are holy!

The typewriter is holy the poem is holy the voice is holy the hearers are holy the ecstasy is holy!

Holy Peter holy Allen holy Solomon holy Lucien holy Kerouac holy Huncke holy Burroughs holy Cassady holy the unknown buggered and suffering beggars holy the hideous human angels!

Holy my mother in the insane asylum! Holy the cocks of the grandfathers of Kansas!

Holy the groaning saxophone! Holy the bop apocalypse! Holy the jazzbands marijuana hipsters peace & junk & drums!

Holy the solitudes of skyscrapers and pavements! Holy the cafeterias filled with the millions! Holy the mysterious rivers of tears under the streets!

Holy the lone juggernaut! Holy the vast lamb of the middle class! Holy the crazy shepherds of rebellion! Who digs Los Angeles IS Los Angeles!

Holy New York Holy San Francisco Holy Peoria & Seattle Holy Paris Holy Tangiers Holy Moscow Holy Istanbul!

Holy time in eternity holy eternity in time holy the clocks in space holy the fourth dimension holy the fifth International holy the Angel in Moloch!

Holy the sea holy the desert holy the railroad holy the locomotive holy the visions holy the hallucinations holy the miracles holy the eyeball holy the abyss!

Holy forgiveness! mercy! charity! faith! Holy! Ours! bodies! suffering! magnanimity!

Holy the supernatural extra brilliant intelligent kindness of the soul!

(Allen Ginsberg, Footnote to Howl)

ChooChooCharlie

shave.jpg

@CuckFumbustion , I walk by this guy's booth at farmer's market every Saturday. Reminds me of the vape woodworkers here on FC

Too baked this morning, almost missed this shot:

zumwalt-and-star.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
@CuckFumbustion , I walk by this guy's booth at farmer's market every Saturday. Reminds me of the vape woodworkers here on FC
All done with a single lathe and tools. If you look at old furniture, take a gander at the legs. Sometimes you can spot one that the appears to have been hand lathed. :cool:
Vintage shaving brush restoration is a thing. Some people will replace their old brush end of there vintage brush with a fresh knot and use this type of lathe.

@OldNewbie The 23 emotions :tup:. Been busy pondering that one further. Good way to untangle life's mysteries with a little more word power. :whoa:
I recalled and then tried to find something descriptive about the types of love according to the greeks. Thinking things like 'love of nature' was one of theirs examples. Interwebs got clogged trying to help me. Even Wiki couldn't clarify things. For now there schadenfreude and Catharsis to add to that list.

Tranquility

@OldNewbie The 23 emotions :tup:. Been busy pondering that one further. Good way to untangle life's mysteries with a little more word power. :whoa:
I recalled and then tried to find something descriptive about the types of love according to the greeks. Thinking things like 'love of nature' was one of theirs examples. Interwebs got clogged trying to help me. Even Wiki couldn't clarify things. For now there schadenfreude and Catharsis to add to that list.
https://lonerwolf.com/different-types-of-love/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_words_for_love
https://www.yesmagazine.org/happine...ove-and-why-knowing-them-can-change-your-life

gaseous_clay

There is a woman at my job I wish sat somewhere else. I don't work directly with her, but she sits where if I leave my office I have to walk by her desk for just about anything. I happen to think she is lovely.

So I wish she sat off in a corner somewhere where I never saw her, as I always feel like a huge creep walking by as my eyes can't help noticing her & brain thinking "that is just lovely." (in much the same way as if walking by there were suddenly a beach with a fantastic sunset.)

Top Bottom