Random thoughts

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by Vicki, Oct 10, 2015.

1. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

Also, this is truly random but what's the deal with emojis? I get the point of majority of them but for instance why is their an emoji of fried shrimp? I rarely use them and did today and they didn't have what I needed, they did have an emoji of fried shrimp.....what instances would you ever use that?

2. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Well....if someone just got high and is vertically challenged ........

3. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

I use a lot of emojis just like that. I might use it to say I've purchased sushi or something.

4. gaseous_clay

gaseous_clay Well-Known Member

Can't believe in all my decades on this planet of buying those 2/$1 bags of chips, I never thought of throwing them all in a big bowl. Duh.

[​IMG]

5. Enchantre

Enchantre Oil Painter

I keep having this random thought that this is fun:

Click to play YouTube Video

6. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

I had a random thought to bring back the random thought thread.

I can't wait for the day when you can grow your own weed then take it to a shop which would offer an extraction service of your choice. There would be a price list for converting your dry herb into shatter or CO2 oil or rosin for a set price per ounce of dry herb. Maybe even do it while you wait. Discounted prices for purchasing and using their house herb.

You walk in with 2 ounces of your homegrown weed and walk out with several grams of wax.

Winegums, Melting Pot, muunch and 8 others like this.
  7. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

How much fuel could you get from pressing hemp to make it viable and worthwhile? :hmm: Hempcar.org-Henry Ford The emerging automobile industry could have went with and developed different engine types beside the piston engine and petroleum oil. History of the automobile - Wikipedia
    I used to be a party mix snacker and not mix my chips. :doh: How about some dip to go with that chip? Sour cream and your favorite dried spice = your fresh tasting dip of the day. Chives, chili powder, granulated onion or whatever is not getting used in the spice rack. Sour cream probably has enough salt anyway. Plain Yogurt and trail mix chilled in the fridge is better than a lot of ice creams. Let the bacteria have a taste before you do.:p

Had a random thought coming in here but got to thinking about riding around in a hempmobile to the rosin shop to get an oil change.

Just remembered. :haw: Awarded my 2nd year Anniversary here at FC. :cheers: Cheers!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  8. grokit

grokit well-worn member

I stopped using sour cream years ago, now I use plain full-fat greek yogurt for everything including dips :tup:

9. CuckFumbustion

Full-fat yogurt goodness. :drool: Isn't Full-fat brain food? I sometimes just add a drop of vanilla extract as a thing. Pretty much good yogurt doesn't last long enough for me to make a dip. Unless I buy two. :haw: BTW, I don't have to take an awful stomach medicine because my doctor told me to eat yogurt.:tup:

Dip or dessert, plenty of ways to experiment even if you have no 'cooking skills'. :science: Just harder to get some people to try yogurt, at first anyway. ;) It's all in the power of the whisk and re-chilling. Say have you tried chili powder and yogurt? @grokit ?

10. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Yogurt Cheese. Hang that yogurt up to drip for a day. There you have luscious thick "cream cheese" like yogurt cheese. Delicious by itself or savoury or sweet. Wonderful as a sturdy dip.

11. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Not quite but close! I'm more of a hot sauce guy. I do like to use blackening powder in my dry rubs etc., that I will sometimes add to a yogurt/salsa dipping sauce that goes well with those frozen spinach filo feta cheese appetizers. I also like to make the old dried onion soup mix dip for potato chips with yogurt instead of sour cream, it makes a toxic snack half-healthy. Veggie crudités are great for dipping into the plain stuff.

:sherlock:

12. Enchantre

Enchantre Oil Painter

I've been accepted into the OAL Spring Arts Walk, April 27-28th, juried Art Show.

13. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

@Enchantre You have been accepted by us for a lot longer than that! :rockon::myday:

14. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

The jury did their job :)

15. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

16. Bdubbdiblets

Bdubbdiblets Well-Known Member

I have 3 new vapes waiting in the mail...

I'm out of town...

A particularly excrutiating and mostly unexpected part of the VAS experience.

....could be worse.:|

:rockon:

17. CuckFumbustion

I'll web visit that event as much as possible and look for your art. :cool:
    My random two words that belong together with a real context- Vapor Barista. :nod: Hi I'm @CuckFumbustion and I will be your Vapor Barista for tonite. May I suggest a medium fine grind and the EVO for this evening? Or perhaps I can fill you a dense vape bag so you can go to the outside dining area?

Then there will be street vendors filling park benches of Volcano bag users by the beach.
    :zzz: What would be the job title for someone working at a rosin press?

grokit, RUDE BOY, Enchantre and 2 others like this.
  18. Enchantre

Enchantre Oil Painter

I'm a great dab tender, and for the feline crowd, I'm also the delivery method!

I'm thinking about setting up a positive airflow path for a vape for the kitty..

grokit and CuckFumbustion like this.
  19. Enchantre

Enchantre Oil Painter

Just watched the neighbor drive away with her beverage on the roof of the car....

I wonder how far it made it.

20. Buzzbomb Almighty

Buzzbomb Almighty Well-Known Member

21. CuckFumbustion

:cool:Thanks for taking us to space. @Buzzbomb Almighty. I'm opening each of these live stream up for each of my monitors and piloting over space station earth. :sherlock:

grokit, His_Highness and Derrrpp like this.
  22. gaseous_clay

gaseous_clay Well-Known Member

Just found out my dealer is moving. Why can it be so hard to find a good, reliable drug dealer?

23. Winegums

Winegums Sticky and chewy Accessory Maker

What is it about first light that wakes me up? Seriously the tiniest amount of sun light and I'm wide awake and ready to go.

I love being an early riser but damn, it's barely 6am right now. At least I can watch the sunrise.

24. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

You should just look for a guy who sells weed & stay away from those drug dealers.

25. cloudsosmoke

cloudsosmoke Well-Known Member

could you ask them (..before they move)
    if he/she can introduce you to someone else they know?

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors