Random thoughts

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Also, this is truly random but what's the deal with emojis? I get the point of majority of them but for instance why is their an emoji of fried shrimp? I rarely use them and did today and they didn't have what I needed, they did have an emoji of fried shrimp.....what instances would you ever use that?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Also, this is truly random but what's the deal with emojis? I get the point of majority of them but for instance why is their an emoji of fried shrimp? I rarely use them and did today and they didn't have what I needed, they did have an emoji of fried shrimp.....what instances would you ever use that?

Well....if someone just got high and is vertically challenged ........

I use a lot of emojis just like that. I might use it to say I've purchased sushi or something.

gaseous_clay

Can't believe in all my decades on this planet of buying those 2/$1 bags of chips, I never thought of throwing them all in a big bowl. Duh.

IMG_3356_1.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I had a random thought to bring back the random thought thread.

I can't wait for the day when you can grow your own weed then take it to a shop which would offer an extraction service of your choice. There would be a price list for converting your dry herb into shatter or CO2 oil or rosin for a set price per ounce of dry herb. Maybe even do it while you wait. Discounted prices for purchasing and using their house herb.

You walk in with 2 ounces of your homegrown weed and walk out with several grams of wax.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
You walk in with 2 ounces of your homegrown weed and walk out with several grams of wax.
How much fuel could you get from pressing hemp to make it viable and worthwhile? :hmm: Hempcar.org-Henry Ford The emerging automobile industry could have went with and developed different engine types beside the piston engine and petroleum oil. History of the automobile - Wikipedia
Can't believe in all my decades on this planet of buying those 2/$1 bags of chips, I never thought of throwing them all in a big bowl. Duh.
I used to be a party mix snacker and not mix my chips. :doh: How about some dip to go with that chip? Sour cream and your favorite dried spice = your fresh tasting dip of the day. Chives, chili powder, granulated onion or whatever is not getting used in the spice rack. Sour cream probably has enough salt anyway. Plain Yogurt and trail mix chilled in the fridge is better than a lot of ice creams. Let the bacteria have a taste before you do.:p

Had a random thought coming in here but got to thinking about riding around in a hempmobile to the rosin shop to get an oil change.
Just remembered. :haw: Awarded my 2nd year Anniversary here at FC. :cheers: Cheers!

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Sour cream and your favorite dried spice = your fresh tasting dip of the day. Chives, chili powder, granulated onion or whatever is not getting used in the spice rack. Sour cream probably has enough salt anyway. Plain Yogurt and trail mix chilled in the fridge is better than a lot of ice creams.
I stopped using sour cream years ago, now I use plain full-fat greek yogurt for everything including dips :tup:

CuckFumbustion

I stopped using sour cream years ago, now I use plain full-fat greek yogurt for everything including dips :tup:
Full-fat yogurt goodness. :drool: Isn't Full-fat brain food? I sometimes just add a drop of vanilla extract as a thing. Pretty much good yogurt doesn't last long enough for me to make a dip. Unless I buy two. :haw: BTW, I don't have to take an awful stomach medicine because my doctor told me to eat yogurt.:tup:

Dip or dessert, plenty of ways to experiment even if you have no 'cooking skills'. :science: Just harder to get some people to try yogurt, at first anyway. ;) It's all in the power of the whisk and re-chilling. Say have you tried chili powder and yogurt? @grokit ?

grokit

well-worn member
Say have you tried chili powder and yogurt? @grokit ?
Not quite but close! I'm more of a hot sauce guy. I do like to use blackening powder in my dry rubs etc., that I will sometimes add to a yogurt/salsa dipping sauce that goes well with those frozen spinach filo feta cheese appetizers. I also like to make the old dried onion soup mix dip for potato chips with yogurt instead of sour cream, it makes a toxic snack half-healthy. Veggie crudités are great for dipping into the plain stuff.

:sherlock:

CuckFumbustion

I've been accepted into the OAL Spring Arts Walk, April 27-28th, juried Art Show.
I'll web visit that event as much as possible and look for your art. :cool:
My random two words that belong together with a real context- Vapor Barista. :nod: Hi I'm @CuckFumbustion and I will be your Vapor Barista for tonite. May I suggest a medium fine grind and the EVO for this evening? Or perhaps I can fill you a dense vape bag so you can go to the outside dining area?

Then there will be street vendors filling park benches of Volcano bag users by the beach.
:zzz: What would be the job title for someone working at a rosin press?

Top Bottom