1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Random thoughts

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by Vicki, Oct 10, 2015.

1. jeffp

jeffp psychonaut

not to mention the health implications of your house blasted with this level of "smart" wifi.

SSVUN~YAH, BD9, Squiby and 5 others like this.
  2. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Because there's a whole 'nother revenue stream to exploit by selling off your information :borg:

:tinfoil: :ninja:

SSVUN~YAH, BD9, Squiby and 4 others like this.
  3. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Having dinner with the family when my 2 year old grandson starts grinding out a deuce. He's grunting, grimacing, and turning beet red. At one point he took a small break to catch his breath and then went back to work. One of his finer performances. When he finally completed the task at hand he took a deep breath, closed his eyes for a moment and smiled a very small but satisfied grin.

My random thought.....I'm gonna do the same thing the day I resign from my job. Once at the 'last day lunch' and again at the exit interview after they ask me if I enjoyed working here.

4. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized “zero day” exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

“Year Zero” introduces the scope and direction of the CIA’s global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of “zero day” weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple’s iPhone, Google’s Android and Microsoft’s Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones. Once a single cyber 'weapon' is 'loose' it can spread around the world in seconds, to be used by rival states, cyber mafia and teenage hackers alike.

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

:argh:

5. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

All true, however, CIA trolls have nothing on (TAO) Tailored Access Operations under the NSA in the "vault" at Utah.

6. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Not just Tailored Access Operations, but NSA also has Special Source Operations, which includes a few more intelligence/data collection operations like PRISM. Wikileaks is proving to be quite the check/balance :tup:

SSVUN~YAH, His_Highness, BD9 and 2 others like this.
  7. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

The "ethics" of the info warriors are going to be the guiding principals moving forward. I hope.

Assange has a very compelling list of documented leaks, none unproven, and now the show goes on with the "Vault 7" dump.

8. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

How old do you think Mick Jagger or Keith Richards is in TeloYears?

9. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

In about 3 hours I will be aboard the B-17 Madras Maiden, above 2,000 feet, in a non-pressurized cabin with no heat . . . :D

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
  10. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

How was the flight?

(I know that due to some of my physical issues I was warned to never fly in non-pressurized aircraft.)

11. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

It was awesome!!! I mean like really awesome!!! They actually only went up to a little over 2,000 feet (I'm having my post edited to fix my mistake) so the view was great and it wasn't even that cold. Up in the radio room the top of the aircraft was wide open so I was able to stick my head up out of the aircraft and look along the fuselage towards the tail!!! I almost lost my cell phone and my scarf!!! I went with my brother and we are going to do it again when they come back in May.

Here is a little taste . . . :D

Click to play YouTube Video

12. BD9

BD9 Well-Known Member

I was changing an outlet last Wednesday and couldn't find my circuit tester. I picked up the phone to call my dad to see if I could come get his. I hit two numbers than it hit me he's gone. Fuck!!
    I've been in a shit mood since.

13. SSVUN~YAH

Damn, that's hearbreaking bro. Sending good vibes your way. :peace:

14. Stevenski

Stevenski Enter the Dragon

My sister in law treated me to a new pair of Ugg boots for my birthday :rockon:. She must have noticed I needed a new pair & got me some absolute beauties. The ultimate in around the house stoner comfort for winter. You don't wear them out & about any more than you would slippers. It is like your feet were kissed by the gods themselves although I am surprised they are not more popular in the US since they keep the footsies so toasty.

[​IMG]

BD9, grokit, His_Highness and 6 others like this.
  15. SSVUN~YAH

They are a hit with the females over here bud.

HellsWindStaff, BD9, grokit and 7 others like this.
  16. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

@Stevenski Mine are several years old. The sheepskin lining is all matted down and about due for a replacement. Please let your sister know. I take a size 6. I am not fussy. Any style and colour will be appreciated. :bowdown:

I can't afford to replace my Uggs myself as I'm trying to save up for a Wood Scents log. :rockon:

BD9, grokit, Enchantre and 6 others like this.
  17. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

I was just thinking.. Cornbread is fucking disgusting!!!! Get that shit away from me!! :spliff:
    #BurgerLife #SeriousMunchies

:peace:

BD9, Melting Pot, Squiby and 4 others like this.
  18. muunch

muunch zzzzz

fake news

HellsWindStaff, BD9, unsorted and 4 others like this.
  19. Buildozer

Buildozer Baked & Fried

[​IMG] :spliff:

:peace:

BD9, unsorted, Melting Pot and 5 others like this.
  20. Stevenski

Stevenski Enter the Dragon

Both will give years of service without complaint I think. Pennies per day is the cost :2c: but yours sound like they are just broken in :lol:.

BD9, Squiby, GetLeft and 2 others like this.
  21. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

Can't believe its been two years.
    At this time 2 yrs ago I was on a operating table with my rib cage ripped open getting my heart so called fixed.
    St. Patty's day will never be the same.

Happy St Patty's day FC

Poostuff, BD9, grokit and 15 others like this.
  22. TeeJay1952

TeeJay1952 Well-Known Member

@Melting Pot You are certified. You have a heart. Now go eat some CB & Cabbage.
    [​IMG]

BD9, grokit, ChooChooCharlie and 10 others like this.
  23. Melting Pot

Melting Pot Sick & Twisted

Not big on cabbage.
    I prefer CB & cannabis.
    [​IMG]
    Prabably should double down on cannabis.jmo

BD9, grokit, Stevenski and 8 others like this.
  24. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

Well, I hadn't actually thought of replacing mine until I saw yours... :shrug:I just love that fluffy dense shearling cuddling my toes when they're new.

Enjoy your fluffy bunnies! :)

BD9, grokit, Stevenski and 4 others like this.
  25. Vicki

Vicki Herbal Alchemist

Happy St. Patrick's Day @Melting Pot How arnyou feeling?

I don't like cabbage either, but I'm still Irish. :).

BD9, grokit, Stevenski and 7 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors