Random thoughts

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Just finished reading the article. TX @farscaper So, to oversimplify, you simply drop the seed and over time it detox's the metals from the soil. How hard is that to do?
Why the hell aren't we doing this right now? Oh that's right, because of superstition. :rolleyes: Hemp has a serious image problem. Here is 'short' list of benefits I found from one source.
ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS OF HEMP
c8663a4c4be4dd943a7d3b3f500abd4c.jpg

Joel W.

Deplorable Basement Dweller
Accessory Maker
Is there an opposite disorder to OCD or are people just all lumped together and we call them... lazy?

I feel symptoms coming on. I might have this disorder, if it exists..

Random random random. < strange word..

farscaper

Is there an opposite disorder to OCD or are people just all lumped together and we call them... lazy?

I feel symptoms coming on. I might have this disorder, if it exists..

Random random random. < strange word..

ergophobia - fear of work - I suffer this apparently...

ablutophobia - fear of cleaning

ebulliophobia - fear of soap bubbles.

random choice

Sphinctorestiacophobia - fear of butts. why is it such a long word?

CuckFumbustion

Sifting my random thoughts.
I try remember there is a distinct definition between being wrong/right and being incorrect/correct. People get hung up about being right, and If you do things a little different, well you have to be wrong. Moral High ground fallacy and all that.
I think there is enough going on in the outside world to sort out the being correct part. Much less when life throws you a curve ball.
If I'm trying to be more correct, to be more accurate, It means I can refine my opinion, even if I already felt that I'm probably already correct about something or at least have a hunch.

People who try to be right all the time, rarely refine their opinion. Forget that other people can hold more than one opinion on a topic for instance. As If we all were as shortsighted as well. Not out of malice, necessarily. But it gets in the way of things sometimes.:peace:

CuckFumbustion

Whenever my dad would point out and actor or actress on the tv that I happened to be watching at the time, he would often mention another actor/actress that kinda-maybe-looked liked the one that was in the program that I was viewing, and I would stop and correct him. "Oh, you're confusing him/her with other him/her." and each time having to get that much more descriptive to 'convince' him otherwise. :suspicious: After it happened enough and I got older, I came to believe that he was just was messing with me. :haw:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I am going to get as high as fuck so I can deal with my husband's family in a few hours. I dread this stupid party all year. When I know the holiday is approaching all I can think about is this damn party that I will have to go to.

I have my fav brother in-law that will be there medicated with our fav flower but the rest are a bunch of hard nosed republicans. I will hear democratic slurs all night. And of course we always have that certain relative that makes an ass of himself and gets falling down drunk. Then I will hear negative talk about all the legal pot shops in town that's ruining the area.

Last year we got out of the party because my husband had the flu. I need to grind some Gorilla Glue #4. Where's my Nano.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I am going to get as high as fuck so I can deal with my husband's family in a few hours. I dread this stupid party all year. When I know the holiday is approaching all I can think about is this damn party that I will have to go to.

I have my fav brother in-law that will be there medicated with our fav flower but the rest are a bunch of hard nosed republicans. I will hear democratic slurs all night. And of course we always have that certain relative that makes an ass of himself and gets falling down drunk. Then I will hear negative talk about all the legal pot shops in town that's ruining the area.

Last year we got out of the party because my husband had the flu. I need to grind some Gorilla Glue #4. Where's my Nano.

I so feel for you! I have some Gorilla Glue right now too, but I'm vaping some Scooby Snacks at the moment. Vape a ton before you have to go, and maybe take some with you?

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm not medicated.

Bad night. Tired of soggy bedding . Froze from the damp.

Ended up having upset morning with hubby.
Hate myself .

@CarolKing medibles. Plus your haze well packed. I can't handle any "family" event without it.

I have anxiety and depression. I frequently ponder suicide. PTSD. Physical fucking pain.

Yet, I won't medicate because I worry that someone will think less of me because I have to rely on it. I tried to explain to hubby that i have decades of experience that my lizard brain throws in my face the moment my guard is down. I wish emotional mental healing happened instantly. It may never happen, not for me.

I'm wrecking his life too. ... which makes me hate me more.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Enchantre ... I've been reading your posts for a long time now.... and KNOW you are one of the nicest souls on this planet.

Good people like you always take it very hard when they think they are hurting someone ... these things happen to all good people. I'd take bets that your hubby knows his life is enriched greatly by having you in it.

Sorry to hear you're feeling this way. Wish you the best.

CuckFumbustion

I tried to explain to hubby that i have decades of experience that my lizard brain throws in my face the moment my guard is down.
Sorry you are going through a rough patch @Enchantre. But your description about the lizard part of the brain kicking in, cracked me up. :lol: Only because I can relate to that. (I have joked about my lizard brain kicking in before, BTW.;)) Say, Would that be the amygdala. Perhaps?

It's the pain and the distraction that comes with pain that bites. Anxiety making you tired, Depression drains your energy. So you become tired and think in a fog and have shorter thoughts and perhaps have a shorter fuse. :bang: And then here come the negative thoughts. AKA Stinkin' thinkin'. But I went over some of that topic in this thread.
Been reading more on that topic elsewhere co-incidentally if you are in the mood for more raw data.

Have a Special Happy Christmas to all of you who have seasonal family-flu related anxiety. Or if you are in the mood for some crude XMAS music meet us at the F*** Y** thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom