Random thoughts

Rebelistic

I like that video Melting Pot. I acually think that is quite possible, not so much being in a god's egg but the idea of all conciousness being the same as that explains why we "beat the odds" as I put it. That is something I hadn't considered.

If our memory is wiped between each "incarnation" then in pratical terms what is the difference between every conciousness being unique vs every conciousness being the same. The only thing that connects us to the past (at least as far as our concious mind is concerned) is our memory.

ergo cogito sum I think therefore I am. Doesn't require Infinite. Is just is.

We exist because we exist? I'm open to the idea that maybe we don't, maybe what we think of as "reality" isn't real? Maybe my own conciousness is an illusion?

I was actually paraphrasing, a couple of ideas and probably poorly at that. First was something that I read about ascending through the astral planes of existence via transmigration; our goal being to get to nirvana, where the concept of existence would mean something else entirely to our newly-enlightened selves. I suppose that I've coupled that idea with matt groening's famous posit that our life is hell, along with love, work, school, etc. But basically I interpret the preceding that we take steps forward and sometimes backwards, until we somehow 'graduate', to place & time beyond where we can ascend no more.

As to what we would do with our 'selves' at that point, I have a feeling that it just wouldn't be an issue any longer, because we would become one with everything; including whatever ideals we used to worship.

...or not :doh::worms::hmm::sherlock::science::spliff:

That sounds a lot like some Buddhist ideas I have come accross. Maybe to live is to suffer (life is hell) and the nirvana we seek is simply to no longer exist, to become nothing? I'm not sure I like that idea so much, I like the idea of nirvana being a kind of heaven but that seems like wishful thinking perhaps.

All these ideas are like untestable hypotheses so I guess we'll never know for sure but I can't help but wonder about these things.

killick

But I like it!
So, according to this link - http://www.marijuanalaws.ca/plant-calculator.html

If one has a 10 gram per day prescription, which a lot of veterans have, that means

19 outdoor plants, and 7125 grams in storage at any time.

Or 49 Indoor plants and 2205 grams in storage.

Or 37 indoor, 10 outdoor, and 3750 grams in storage.

But you have to buy your seeds from a Licensed Provider. Have to?

Anyways, most vets likely won't grow their own, since the insurance program has changed from totally crap to 'hey, it covers cannabis for vets! Finally, a useful program from the DVA!'

This is for Canadians. Or anyone trying to escape the two choices in Central North America... C'mon planet collision!

grokit

well-worn member
So, according to this link - http://www.marijuanalaws.ca/plant-calculator.html

If one has a 10 gram per day prescription, which a lot of veterans have, that means

19 outdoor plants, and 7125 grams in storage at any time.

Or 49 Indoor plants and 2205 grams in storage.

Or 37 indoor, 10 outdoor, and 3750 grams in storage.

But you have to buy your seeds from a Licensed Provider. Have to?

Anyways, most vets likely won't grow their own, since the insurance program has changed from totally crap to 'hey, it covers cannabis for vets! Finally, a useful program from the DVA!'

This is for Canadians. Or anyone trying to escape the two choices in Central North America... C'mon planet collision!
Certain states like mine are limited to indoor grows, and our mmj laws limits to six plants; good to know that only converts to just over one gram per day (which is literally only 4.9 plants, +20% room for error). I feel like I need twice that, now recreational is up to 12 plants so I suppose our rules are still 'evolving' :ninja:

Last edited:

Rebelistic

Maybe when we are a sleep and we dream we are in an alternate universe?:leaf:If I can remember my dreams.

A very good question. Maybe reality is a dream and the dream is reality...or if reality is a dream then how do we know there is a reality.

I'm wondering if there will be a "big crunch" at the end of the universe where the universe contracts and possibly time will go in reverse? I hope so because this would mean death isn't the end as you'd get to live your life in reverse.
I fear instead the theory that the universe will just keep expanding and eventually there will be "heat death" where the whole universe is an equal temperature (I guess close to absolute zero?) and nothing can ever happen again....for the whole of eternity.

TeeJay1952

A very good question. Maybe reality is a dream and the dream is reality...or if reality is a dream then how do we know there is a reality.

I'm wondering if there will be a "big crunch" at the end of the universe where the universe contracts and possibly time will go in reverse? I hope so because this would mean death isn't the end as you'd get to live your life in reverse.
I fear instead the theory that the universe will just keep expanding and eventually there will be "heat death" where the whole universe is an equal temperature (I guess close to absolute zero?) and nothing can ever happen again....for the whole of eternity.

Me? I was wondering what was for lunch?

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Why the fuck would Facebook suggest my former mother in law as a friend? She is #2 or 3 behind her daughters in order of people who wish me harm :uhoh:. What is concerning is the fact that we have no common links & have not for four years. If Facebook is so fucking smart it would know that :|

farscaper

Facebook hates you too....

But you know...

it's that writhing, I wanna see you complain so I know my life is better than yours... I chuckle while I read your stories kinda hate....

or that, I'm going to give you good advice to simple problems but your going to think I'm being insulting and narcissistic when in reality I was being friendly until you called me insulting and narcissistic and now I hate you but still follow you so I can make fun of you safely behind my Internet wall then act like we are friends in real life kinda hate...

deleted social media...

Ricardo

Anyone notice how Window$ (yup, still using the dollar sign) tends to do strange stuff when you're high? Not just booting reaalllly slooooowly, but not responding...dropping Internet connection... losing codecs.... that sort of stuff? Android too, but mostly W10 :peace:

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Maybe reality is a dream and the dream is reality

If this is true, then I have news for y'all...

I am Superman!
superman.png

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I didn't know where else to put it.

Warning: A bit creepy, but not sad!

by PresidentLeslieKnope
Open In App
5 hours
IbXk2GX.jpg

This is Jean Hilliard (1980)
Jean was involved in a car accident in December of 1980 which resulted in car failure in sub zero temperatures. She decided to walk to her friend’s house which was two miles away, but collapsed 15ft outside the door. During the night, temperatures dropped to -22 °F (-30 °C) and she was found frozen solid at 7am after six hours in the cold. Once they had transported her to the hospital, doctors found that her skin was too hard to pierce with a hypodermic needle, her body temperature was too low to register on a thermometer, her eyes were solid with no response to light and her pulse was approximately 12 beats per minute. They wrapped her in an electric blanket and she made a full recovery. She was released from the hospital after 49 days with no permanent damage to her brain or body aside from frostbite. Wiki:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Hilliard Snopes:http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/jeanhilliard.asp

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Bullshit.....your name isn't Joe.

Random thought that entered my head when I called Amazon support the second time (after getting disconnected by a nice Indian lady) and a nice Indian gentlemen with a strong Indian accent answered and told me his name.

This doesn't belong in the Fuck You thread because I received good service after getting disconnected the first time.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
i remember a while back watching some videos on the forum about testing on people. The difference between the effects of high thc versus high cbd.
The reason I bring this up, I've been on a melting pot t break.
Break out all my abv & evap my reclaim jars. And fire up the Errlectric herb nail.
So its been a bout 2 weeks and im starting to feel that im more relaxed than usual. I recently quit all my anti psychotic/depressant and cardiac drugs.
So im wondering if my high thc diet was working against me.1/2 gram 80%thc concentrate and a gram of the best flower i could get a day.
Im thinking i need more cbd to level things out.
Thats the downfall of living in a non medical state.
This might be it?
And again I'm vaked thanks to reclaim dabbs
Vaping the gift that just keeps giving...

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I didn't know where else to put it.

Warning: A bit creepy, but not sad!

by PresidentLeslieKnope
Open In App
5 hours
IbXk2GX.jpg

This is Jean Hilliard (1980)
Jean was involved in a car accident in December of 1980 which resulted in car failure in sub zero temperatures. She decided to walk to her friend’s house which was two miles away, but collapsed 15ft outside the door. During the night, temperatures dropped to -22 °F (-30 °C) and she was found frozen solid at 7am after six hours in the cold. Once they had transported her to the hospital, doctors found that her skin was too hard to pierce with a hypodermic needle, her body temperature was too low to register on a thermometer, her eyes were solid with no response to light and her pulse was approximately 12 beats per minute. They wrapped her in an electric blanket and she made a full recovery. She was released from the hospital after 49 days with no permanent damage to her brain or body aside from frostbite. Wiki:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Hilliard Snopes:http://www.snopes.com/medical/myths/jeanhilliard.asp
I remember when that happened. I was 20 years old, and lived in Minnesota at the time, on the west side of the state - same long prairie sort of terrain, horrible blizzards.

She was not done with the Game. Her choice.
Oh, hey... I have a video. This is a good place for it...

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Cheers to the random former colleague who woke me up to exclaim how much he respects me for being a "real muthafucker, realest of real bro" first thing on a Sunday morning :tup:. Think 300lb Guido bro who is easily the most intense person I have ever met.

I have not seen him in years but he still has my number somehow. Totally random & it sounds like the drink, drugs & gambling has gotten the better of him but damm. We were never friends outside being work colleagues & he knew my history so I am thinking he may have been reaching out. Like I have told others in the spiral, "only you will decide when enough is enough, no one else can".

Random, weird & rather depressing really :|.

grokit

well-worn member
Last edited:
Top Bottom