Random thoughts

gaseous_clay

I remember when I was about 9 or 10 I had a crush on a girl. I would purposely walk home from school the same way she did even though it took me way out of my way. One day I got the courage to tell her I liked her and thought she was pretty. She stood there for several second with her jaw agape before just turning and walking away without saying a word.

I think that may have been the best relationship I ever had.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
In Florida we have these ants called cow killer's here's a video at the end you see the stinger.
I think they are wingless wasp
maxresdefault.jpg

Is it only me who sees a pulled down pair of black undies and a pretty nice (albeit hairy) ass on this ant? hahahaha! Next question, anyone wanna guess who's in need of a MEGA-dose session right about now? LoL

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
maxresdefault.jpg

Is it only me who sees a pulled down pair of black undies and a pretty nice (albeit hairy) ass on this ant? hahahaha! Next question, anyone wanna guess who's in need of a MEGA-dose session right about now? LoL
If your referring to me.
I was just sitting here engulfed in anger.
Thinking I just did 8 dabbs of 80% and it's barely taking the edge off.
Probably detoxing my anti phycotics & depressants

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
If your referring to me.
I was just sitting here engulfed in anger.
Thinking I just did 8 dabbs of 80% and it's barely taking the edge off.
Probably detoxing my anti phycotics & depressants
No, not even. Just browsing the Random Thoughts thread, saw that ant video and the back abdomen part of that ant looks like a butt..

aid1308347-728px-Keep-Your-Underwear-from-Showing-Step-1-Version-2.jpg

grokit

well-worn member
Humans... petty and selfish, and therefore warlike, but also capable of great compassion, creativity, and capabilities. Are we just overclocked apes, with language and a shave, or something more? What on earth are humans racing for, what could possibly be at the finish line besides death? Perhaps we're actually racing against something. Again I think it comes back to our own mortality. Maybe pop tarts and kool aid.

:freak:

ChooChooCharlie

Couple hours ago directly in front of supermarket here, this driver couldn't find a space.
Nice car, too. At least she missed the flagpole.
That tie-dye shirt may direct the officer toward a particular line of questioning...

7dGitOHl.jpg

grokit

well-worn member
I just discovered that scrambling, and then eating the eggs can contribute to chronic inflammation, because the cholesterol found in the yolks oxidizes during cooking when it mixes with the iron in the whites.

I believe this to have contributed to the now-discredited egg yolks have harmful cholesterol myth.

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Donald Trump is pissing me off so much I'm ready to bite the glass end off my nano stem. I can't take his bullshit!

Its political overdose. Also a very crazy presidential race.

i hope it's the beginning of the end for Donald Trump's presidential race with all his rediculouse statements.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Donald Trump is pissing me off so much I'm ready to bite the glass end off my nano stem. I can't take his bullshit!
@CarolKing - I think, for health reasons, that maybe you need to take a break from the news cycle for a bit. Not commenting on your position, I respect that and agree with a lot of what you say, but some of your posts lately make me worry that the election nonsense might be impacting you in an unhealthful way.

Rebelistic

Humans... petty and selfish, and therefore warlike, but also capable of great compassion, creativity, and capabilities. Are we just overclocked apes, with language and a shave, or something more? What on earth are humans racing for, what could possibly be at the finish line besides death? Perhaps we're actually racing against something. Again I think it comes back to our own mortality. Maybe pop tarts and kool aid.

:freak:

We do seem to act like mutant monkeys with the technology and ability to overconsume and not the sense to see it's a bad idea.
Humanity will either have to reduce consumption or reduce our population if we don't do this voluntarily then the environment will force it on us. I think war is often caused by competition for resources and will perhaps be one of nature's method's of reducing our population.

I also think about what there might be after death...I think it is possible that time is not linear and that we might live our lives again in reverse.

I have a crazy thought.
Time could be infinite, ie my lifespan compared to the whole of time is an insignificant spec. Therefore it seems unlikely that we just happen to be at a point in time when I happen to be alive, and yet we are...apparently. Also my conciousness or mind or whatever you call it (some would say soul) is specific to my individual physical body ie if my specific body didn't exist then neither would my mind/conciousness. The existence of my phsical body is the chance result of one of millions of sperm meeting an egg (eww). If my parenets had concieved say 1 hour later then I'd never exist.
What I'm getting at is that the chances of my specific conciousness (or whatever you call it) coming into exisitence is extremely small. An extremely rare thing only usually happens if the event to cause it happens many times ie this suggests to me that there are likely alternate universes (where I don't exist). Either that or there is something about the nature of the universe, time or conciousness that means probability doesn't apply in the way I think it does.

I find it an interesting thought that in order to even exist, every one of us has had to win a game of chance where the odds are at least millions to one against (I think closer to infinite to one)!

grokit

well-worn member
How about this: the bright light at the end of the tunnel that you see when dying is actually a vaginal opening, or the exit to the birth canal of your next life, right here; which is hell on earth :whoa:

Rinse & repeat until you get it right, so you can move on to something better :tup:

Rebelistic

So is your initial reaction "Awwww I am nothing but a spark in the darkness." or "Hooray! I am a spark, in the darkness."?

I think my reaction is "why am I spark in the darkness?" or "how did I beat those odds unless there is some orther mechanism such as infinite universes?"

How about this: the bright light at the end of the tunnel that you see when dying is actually a vaginal opening, or the exit to the birth canal of your next life, right here; which is hell on earth :whoa:

Rinse & repeat until you get it right, so you can move on to something better :tup:

It's possible I guess. Maybe moving on to something better is simply the best life you can have and that you get to repeat that?

grokit

well-worn member
It's possible I guess. Maybe moving on to something better is simply the best life you can have and that you get to repeat that?
I was actually paraphrasing, a couple of ideas and probably poorly at that. First was something that I read about ascending through the astral planes of existence via transmigration; our goal being to get to nirvana, where the concept of existence would mean something else entirely to our newly-enlightened selves. I suppose that I've coupled that idea with matt groening's famous posit that our life is hell, along with love, work, school, etc. But basically I interpret the preceding that we take steps forward and sometimes backwards, until we somehow 'graduate', to place & time beyond where we can ascend no more.

As to what we would do with our 'selves' at that point, I have a feeling that it just wouldn't be an issue any longer, because we would become one with everything; including whatever ideals we used to worship.

...or not :doh::worms::hmm::sherlock::science::spliff:

2776580-frankzappa_binky_life_in_hell.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom