Random thoughts

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
get

BestBuds

The Dude
Anyone else smell reclaim when they get into the shower? It smells so sweet for a moment usually right when I step in. I never smoke near my bathroom so it must be coming from me. Not complaining and honestly if I could figure out where it is coming from I would try to add more. :lol:
It's in your hair. It happens to me a lot. My wife says she can smell if I vape in my hair. :tinfoil:

@Gigsabits53 @macbill I used to save the stems to light my J's. early hemp wick? :brow:

Buzzbomb Almighty

One of my musical idols, John Prine, has a serious case of the corona virus. According to the family's statement, Prine, 73, was intubated on Saturday, "and continues to receive care, but his situation is critical." Sad times.
I hope he makes it; I've been a fan since he first started out. After surviving throat cancer and continuing to record and perform It would be a damned shame for this to being him down.

GetLeft

So everyone in my house (except me) is now on a 6:00 a.m bedtime / 4:00 p.m. wake-up time schedule. Wtf? Did I unknowingly suggest to them at some point that this was a good lifestyle? At least I'm getting some peaceful vape time in before they all decide to get their lazy asses up!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
At some stage this virus regime will end & no one will have a legal reason to keep strangers 1.5 metres away from them at all times.
Just trying to think of the positives.

I don't see that as a positive. I'm just trying to enjoy that aspect of it while it lasts!
It's going to suck when hanging out with my friends goes back to public spaces, with no one wanting to do it virtually via Zoom/Skype/Etc. anymore. The virtual meetups are so much easier.

Poostuff

Please delete
I don't see that as a positive. I'm just trying to enjoy that aspect of it while it lasts!
It's going to suck when hanging out with my friends goes back to public spaces, with no one wanting to do it virtually via Zoom/Skype/Etc. anymore. The virtual meetups are so much easier.
Hey that’s fair enough, I was making fun of those strangers, the personal space invaders who get so close in a queue it’s like they want you to smell their breath. Things like that changing seem kinda positive to me :lol:

Top Bottom