Random thoughts

blackstone

I did 666 posts earlier on, it felt pretty evil and heavy metal!

Once I was in a hospital and I tried to view FC on my phone through their wifi, and it came up "You are barred, reason: marijuana site"
I thought it was hilarious because I was just trying to quit smoking and better my health.
Suppose it would allow tobacco smoking and alcohol sites no problem.:lol::rolleyes:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Religion is a fine set of rules for your neighbor to live by.

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”

― Charles Bukowski

IMG-1806.jpg

Last edited:

grampa_herb

Epstein didn't kill himself
Where did you say that fountain of youth was, Vince?

Vince Carter becomes first player to appear in NBA game in four different decades
191b10b5c0b28305ae5da743755e4158

In that game Saturday, Carter became the first player in NBA history to play in four different decades.

He’d already set a record for longevity when he re-signed last summer with Atlanta for his 22nd NBA season (outlasting Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Garnett, Robert Parish, and Kevin Willis, who all played 21). There are 36 players in the NBA this season who were born after Carter’s 1999 NBA debut.

Over the course of those 22 seasons, Carter evolved from high-flying dunker and a team’s No. 1 scoring option to a quality veteran role player, a transition a lot of players fail to make.

Still, somehow it’s not going to feel complete until Vince Carter dunks this season, having then dunked in four different decades.

ChooChooCharlie

More random art for any art fans out there. Kazandjian collection growing

Visited frame shop yesterday, Michelle does nice work. Cool suede matte with teal edging for the watercolor/pen piece, and gray textured fabric matte with alternate yellow and blue edging for the colored pencil sketch

beauty-salon.jpg

A stoner and his money are soon pARTed:
two-new-frames-and-me.jpg

Ramahs

I had a small, one hit glass bat full of combustion-able material.
I'm bad. Bad to the bone.

That's okay, don't feel bad.
It's my birthday today so I'm considering rolling a blunt coated in multiple candy-coated layers of codeine syrup like we used to roll when I was younger, and melt into it. lol. I haven't rolled a blunt in a couple of years, but the whiskey has me reminiscing. :evil:

Ramahs

@Ramahs

WTF? Candy coated codeine? I'm so confused.

Sounds like your gonna have fun though. :spliff:

Hope you have had a good day.

Unfortunately I don't have any codeine syrup these days. It's not so easy to find now. They've really tightened up restrictions on when it's prescribed.

But when I was younger, we would roll a blunt and rub codeine syrup all over the blunt (or joint), twirl it under a flame for a minute till the syrup thickened/hardened (the candy coating), and rub another layer on and heat it again. We'd do it anywhere from one to three coats on a blunt.

Think of it as if you coated a blunt in extract. We would be inhaling the opiates from the codeine with our herb smoke.
A really nice melty high.

It's been many years since I've combined those two. Good ol' happy memories though.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Unfortunately I don't have any codeine syrup these days. It's not so easy to find now. They've really tightened up restrictions on when it's prescribed.

But when I was younger, we would roll a blunt and rub codeine syrup all over the blunt (or joint), twirl it under a flame for a minute till the syrup thickened/hardened (the candy coating), and rub another layer on and heat it again. We'd do it anywhere from one to three coats on a blunt.

Think of it as if you coated a blunt in extract. We would be inhaling the opiates from the codeine with our herb smoke.
A really nice melty high.

It's been many years since I've combined those two. Good ol' happy memories though.

That is some hard core shit right there. :bowdown:

Happy B'day!

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I recently sent some stuff that included instructions printed from my printer. I get an email out of the blue - 'do you have cats?'

Turns out something about my piece of paper just drove dude's cat nuts. I have no idea how catnip got onto that paper. :doh:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Hey all! Been awhile! I hope everyone is having a blessed and happy new year :love: I wasn’t sure where to post but I see a lot of people I remember in this thread! And it’s a random thought to me, just FC in general!

So, my state got medical weed a year or two back.....and my appointment is Thursday! I assume I will be greenlit :brow: or my money back! I am SO psyched to be able to buy weed from the store! What a time to be alive! I remember as a senior in HS I thought this day would come in my adulthood but I’d be like... @Stu ’s age or something :D barely a decade out and here we are!

Hope alls well with everyone and I’m gonna try to check back in more frequently!

hinglemccringleberry

I would consider owning one for microdosong on the go, especially for concerts and sporting events. And I guess it can look like any watch, doesn't have to be a FB.
Edit, so there's already one in existence for the juice market, made by Uwell. Maybe someone will step up and do one for us?
I could see a company like Pax, DaVinci, Airvape, or Healthy Rips doing one, to name a few...

Last edited:
Top Bottom