Random thoughts

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
For those not from the US:

IMG-1627.jpg

Poostuff

Please delete
Soon she will be suggesting Dr. visits based on the volume and intensity of your urine stream!
Fuck Alexa and Siri! again I know, different thread. Just don't quite trust them robots.......
I think we should be calling the robots “It” not he or she but I’m still not sure how they identify, so I’ll wait until I’m told what is correct.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Yeah agree, although the Zeus has a thread here, with very little feedback. Very limited (obscure) list.

You can tell, from what the big companies are pushing, that the cartridge distillate vapes will have their day in the sun when mainstream legalization comes around. I have to admit that a ccell with CO2 oil is pretty damn convenient when you're short on time or trying to discretely palm a vape. Those little fuckers will stone you well. The flavors are an issue for me. Either no flavor from pure distillate or some funky flavor. Vit E aside, I still don't like the idea of any proprietary thinners or thickeners that they are adding and don't have to describe.

One day they'll perfect a cartridge pen that will let pure rosin flow and vape like distillate. And on that day friends, all my other vapes will piss their pants. :o

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You can tell, from what the big companies are pushing, that the cartridge distillate vapes will have their day in the sun when mainstream legalization comes around. I have to admit that a ccell with CO2 oil is pretty damn convenient when you're short on time or trying to discretely palm a vape. Those little fuckers will stone you well. The flavors are an issue for me. Either no flavor from pure distillate or some funky flavor. Vit E aside, I still don't like the idea of any proprietary thinners or thickeners that they are adding and don't have to describe.

One day they'll perfect a cartridge pen that will let pure rosin flow and vape like distillate. And on that day friends, all my other vapes will piss their pants. :o

We get some great Co2 sauce cartridges here with nice flavor, non distilled and unwinterized, no additives. We have rosin carts as well but the small batch nature of rosin makes those type of products extremely expensive.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Agreed, @invertedisdead

randomly puckering on OutCo Cookie Pucker cart now

outco-cookie-pucker.jpg

Non-winterized weird dark and thick oil
(Random clinging to walls of cart)

makes a tasty & random after herb vaping apéritif

I just finished their Grape Pie x Cookies in my YoCan UNI Pro and it was so good! 11.5% terpenes :o

Definitely some of the best full spectrum cartridges on the market! Outco and Buddies Liquid Diamonds are my favorites right now.

Top Bottom