• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

QWIso question...

Bon Dog

Howdy FC members! hope y'all are having a good week :ko:

iv been leerking for a few months now and this is actually the place i discovered concentrates (never seen or heard of them except the work 'bubble hash' but no one iv talked to has ever seen any in tx or scotland) and i am VERRY interested in making some. Iv looked around town for some ethanol but i can't find anything but myth alcohol but it has too many fucked up shit in it (like acetone) but i think i know where i can get some 91% Iso.

now here is my real question: can i do a QWIso with bud, instead of trim? will it be worthwhile or just w8 for some to come my way?

ps i dont really like the idea of doing some BHO at home tbh.

thanks y'all! :D

edit: lol thought this weekend was mardi gras changed the first line lol

Bon Dog,

Bon Dog

But how efficient is it in comparison to trim? I'm sure it will be just as potent but will it leave a lot of goodies behind? and if so can i get them out i.e. cooking, vaping, another QWiso, etc. sorry didn't specify.

Bon Dog,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I only use bud and/or sugar leaf for qwiso..... here's a vid on the process I prefer: QWISO

For Trim, I prefer to dry ice extract, then use the kief to ISO extract.

I use 99% ISO from the pharmacy, sometimes its behind the counter depending on where I go. When asked why I want it (like its any of their business in the first place), I just tell them its for my livestock/pet injuries.

smokum,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Smokum you are just my kind of guy ! + 1
Hash oil has that name.. cuz it is made out of hash (dry/wet ice/ siefter) !

Abysmal Vapor,

Bon Dog

Thanks dude! i promised my lil bro i would make some concentrates when he comes to visit me over spring break so i bet thanks y'all as well lol

Bon Dog,
Top Bottom