• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

QWISO Multiple Strains?

chukacua

So I've been growing for a few years, and every time I harvest, I freeze my herb to make QWISO. I'm still trying to perfect my process, but I'm getting there. But I was wondering if after going through a run, could I use the weed/isopropyl filtered mix and go through another run with more weed? (To either make the wax more potent with the same weed, or to change the effects using different weed) I've never thought about trying it before but I'm a little buzzed and it gave me the idea.

chukacua,

Hashassin

the uniBHOmber
if you want a mixed effect just mix the end results of your different herbs together, preferably before it is completely dried out so you will get a thorough mixture. trying to reuse the same alcohol is not a good idea, the solvent can only hold so much essential oil at a time. iso is cheap, i strongly recommend using fresh each time.

Hashassin,

chukacua

if you want a mixed effect just mix the end results of your different herbs together, preferably before it is completely dried out so you will get a thorough mixture. trying to reuse the same alcohol is not a good idea, the solvent can only hold so much essential oil at a time. iso is cheap, i strongly recommend using fresh each time.
Alright thanks man.

chukacua,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
You can always mix the dry flowers before doing the QWISO run. I have done this with my BHO runs and it works well.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You can always mix the dry flowers before doing the QWISO run. I have done this with my BHO runs and it works well.

Curious what the effects are mixing two individual dried strains versus using a crossed clone. For example, mixing both blue dream and green crack flowers versus growing the green dream strain which is the actual cross. Basically, can you make hybrid essential oils out of two dominant plants?

invertedisdead,
Reactions: 215z

HomeFree

I wonder if dispensary concentrate is always the strain as advertised or if it is often an herb salad? :D

HomeFree,

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
That's the beauty of it. You can mix any strain sativa or Indica or even a high CBD strain. Mix and match to create a concentrate that suits your needs. I have mixed 3 different strains for a "triple threat" shatter.

Top Bottom