Quiver Storage ideas needed

Vapeur Rogue

Est. 2013- Never Lookin' Back
With 11 vapes currently in residence, 8 incoming, having 2 spots on waiting lists, various accessories, and more on my shopping list(a combination of Desktops and Portables)-I find myself in quite the quandary regarding storage. I started with 3 vapes years ago, All fit nicely into a drawer- Lotus, Vapman, and FW2. Needless to say, since having joining FC, VAS has taken effect and will continue for the foreseeable future, So I must ask- What have folks come up with for storage ideas beyond a "vape drawer"?

*My temp box is full up now too.

Regarding my household, While my partner is friendly, (In fact he has been friendly towards consumption longer than I have been) and it is just us, with few friends, we live in a small apartment complex, and have a big front window-at times we feel a bit like we're living in a fishbowl....

So between that and having four cats, one of whom loves clearing horizontal surfaces, ways to stash my collection both out of sight and away from harassing paws (literally-I have stories!) feels necessary.

I do not have too many glass parts yet, just some vape stems, but after I get my vapexhale, the glass collection will likely increase. I have taken note of pelican boxes, so that is a start- just looking for as many ideas as possible to consider.

In Gratitude!

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I share an interest in vape organization.

I currently have a tin tray and a wooden box.

The box holds my strains in either Jyarz or those black glass infinity jars. It also holds my vapcaps, Dynastash, and some glass stems.

The tray sits more out of site and functions more like a bin with a pile of vapes, the larger glass stems, and some larger infinity jars. It also holds my 18650s.

If I made any of that sound like a tidy or elegant setup I apologize. The biggest problem is that I have vapes or containers bumping around with glass accessories.

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

If you have the space, a secretary desk or a laptop armoire should keep things cat-astrophe free

secretary-desk.jpg

This is $300 from Walmart, but you can find nice ones. Make sure it has cable plug openings

Top Bottom