quit smoking ?

wilvape

Hello everyone , question: I personally gave up smoking anything, I have a solo vape and love it. My wife is trying to quit cigarettes right now , she is wearing the patch, chances are it will not work for her, she has a hard time and usually gives in. She is not into herb , does anyone know of any material available that she might try using my vaporizer to help her quit? We live in Canada in a border town with the U.S.A. so if theres something availabe either side of the border would be O.K. Thanks

wilvape,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I don't know about that, but either way I'd just get her an e-cig if I were you.

OhTheAgony,

mwahle1

I smoked about 3 pack / day for a bit over 20 years. Tried most methods to quit; nothing worked until I tried an ecig. I have been tobacco free for about 3 years now and I feel great. I highly recommend the use of an ecig to quit smoking. I have quit, my brother has quit, my stepfather has quit, my best friend has quit, and my mom’s best friend (40 year smoker) all have quit smoking tobacco using the ecig.

wilvape

Thanks guys, e-cig it is. I wasn't aware you actually got any nicotine from them which will probably really help her.

wilvape,
Top Bottom