Quiet forums

I notice that the forums seem to be very quiet compared to the past. But it seems that it could mean we have outstanding products that fit our needs very well or that there are not any features that are needed and we are waiting for a vape that gets there. My evo and mv1 get there for me with assists from other vapes. Both of these are suited to my picky nature. I can make them work in many ways depending. They are great devices. I collect vapes but most are conduction but now I really like convection. Those are my biases.
Why are these forums so quiet

sarkunit

I lurk in the background because my needs are filled. Because of this site, I rock the best gear and know how to use it. Most people are afraid to medicate with me, and treat my rig as a chalice to communicate with other dimensions. To me it's just medication.

hinglemccringleberry

It seems like the forum is mainly for dry herb vaping which is a niche market. And with oil pens going mainstream, and the tons of smokers who still think vaping sucks, dry herb devices are going to stay niche so I don't see this changing. Most smokers hate the idea of spending 3 figures on a device in order to start vaping when they don't like vaping to begin with. And LBH, when it comes to inhaling cannabis, dry herb vaping is the biggest hassle out of all the methods. Only the cool people embrace it.

Last edited:

uncanni

I have an old buddy who can't switch from smoking to vaping, because he wouldn't be able to handle all the delicate operations involved. His hands shake, and I think he's just too old to change.

Those who love to smoke, do yo thang, but I'm staying over here with the cool vapers. I like quiet, peaceful vapers.

vapirtoo

I have definitely noticed less traffic and controversy over the years. Most of my vapes no longer make the front page here.
The devices have been getting better. I thought that as more states decriminalize weed, more people would turn to vaping and to us.
I'm with Sarkunit, my friends look at me as some kind of high tech vaping expert!
A lot of the old posters have moved on to other pursuits.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I posted here a lot in 2011-2013, but fell off as I fell into the dabbing world and stopped using flower at all for a while. I'm back to a point where I want to use flower again and I'm excited by all these new developments in the vape world since I've last taken a deep dive. I was an original VXH Cloud buyer and have an underdog log vape from 2012 as well, using that while I wait for a flowerpot vrod setup to arrive :D

Top Bottom