• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Question on Gentlemen's/Puffco vapes

latefee

Hi, i'm new here but was wondering if the puffco atomizer fits onto the gentleman's vape pen? Does the puffco function much better than the gentleman's brand? Should I get the puffco atomizer to use with the gentleman's vape, or should i just get the puffco? any advice would be great.

latefee,

CalyxSmokr

Hi, i'm new here but was wondering if the puffco atomizer fits onto the gentleman's vape pen? Does the puffco function much better than the gentleman's brand? Should I get the puffco atomizer to use with the gentleman's vape, or should i just get the puffco? any advice would be great.
it fits the same size batteries as the gentlemen and functions better for most concentrates. If you have something soft to liquid at room temp then the gentlemen's is better but for wax and shatter the puffco is the best I have tried.
just get the puffco because the drip tip is proprietary and the battery has been good so far

CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom